Live on an island off the coast of Texas. super bored at work and work on the beach. Professional alcoholic...

Live on an island off the coast of Texas. super bored at work and work on the beach. Professional alcoholic, 28 and married to an 18 year old. I'll post pics of stuff I find today I guess. post nudes, memes, gifs whatever. I'll be responsive

>Island off the coast of Texas
Galveston island I'm guessing?

Cool. How do you live on an island? A large island? Do you have to row a boat to the mainland to buy alcohol?

yes Galveston

it's a barrier island. it's like 4 miles wide but 34 miles long. I just go to the store lol

What job do you do that has you working on the beach? Also, how did Harvey affect the island? I have a small place in Surfside and it was fine but some of the houses closer to the beach now have their foundations in the water due to erosion from the storm.

> Also, how did Harvey affect the island?
How can an invisible rabbit affect an island?

How many mestizos live on the island?

Also howd you find and marry 18 year old girl

hey OP,,islandfag here too.also alcoholicaly inclined..ialso comb the beaches,,found some cool shit..you ever find nice stuff?

Erosion prevention. Mechanic stuff mostly though. It didn't do shit but Flood downtown. Houston got super fucked though

we met through music because we're both musicians

can I come work there dude please?

nothing cool yet today. Dead dolphins sometimes. my boss found 16 kilos of cocaine once. I dunno why he didn't keep one

get out of here venezuelan scum

>> Also, how did Harvey affect the island?
>How can an invisible rabbit affect an island?

Old school film reference. Nice.

he did, dingus

that beach looks too clean to be galveston

define professional alcoholic.
like who's paying you to drink, because i'm interested

There's a certificate program you can complete to up your chances of being hired.

Impressive amateur record is always helpful too

what’s good? i live in galveston too

16 isn't exactly a round number....20, now that's a round number.

where