POPE HAILS NEW MAYOR OF LONDON

>Pope Francis has hailed the election of London’s first Muslim mayor in a wide-ranging interview with a French newspaper.

>"When I hear talk of the Christian roots of Europe, I sometimes dread the tone, which can seem triumphalist or even vengeful. It then takes on colonialist overtones," Pope Francis said.
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/05/17/pope-francis-hails-election-of-sadiq-khan-as-mayor-of-london/

Catholics, leave your Church, come to the Orthodox Church
youtube.com/watch?v=Mw8XE3j_c0U

youtube.com/watch?v=4kC13O-GdMw

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2013/feb/11/pope-complicit-child-abuse-say-victims
youtube.com/watch?v=fHZtbnaXuGk
youtube.com/watch?v=QxcOv4zPoVo
silentlambs.org/popecoveredupabuse.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck the pope

Fuck this cuck Pope

All Catholics GTFO of that mess

This is HERESY!!!

>Catholics, leave your Church, come to the Orthodox Church
i'd prefer not to be in the wrong church.

what part of jesus' teaching tells you to hate other people?

HERESY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy fuck the pope is an evil cunt

I cant even imagine what its like to be Catholic right now and have this fag at the helm

I was actually thinking about converting to Catholicism for a while.
Honestly, I'm now considering becoming a Mormon instead. Seriously. Why haven't you guys appointed an antipope yet? Francis is explicitly hellbent on shitting up everything.

The Pope is implicitly endorsing the spread of heresy

>going for fucking mormanism

At least convert to Orthodox or something

what do we do about it, french-leaf?

I don't even believe in god anymore but that sounds like some serious fucking heresy. I wish Benedict XVI hadn't left, dude was based.

Okay, serious question: Is The Pope THE biggest cuck on the planet right now? Is there a bigger cuck than him at the moment?

no he isn't.

Cyka blyat XDDD

Traditionalist conservative Protestants are the only ones that can help us battle this degeneracy

Is some Catholic country going to set up an antipope?

Nope, even the Dalai Lama is redpilled about Muslims and women

Why do you think he was forced to leave and make way for Francis? Didn't please his Masonic overlords.

>mormon
Might as well convert to islam if you want to be a cuck that bad

>protestants
>help
nope.

Yep. I really feel sorry for the Catholics.

Charles I was based. Have you read Eikon Basilike?

>I would rather choose to wear a crown of thorns with my Saviour, than to exchange that of gold, which is due to me, for one of lead, whose embased flexibleness shall be forced to bend and comply to the various and oft contrary dictates of any factions, when instead of reason and public concernments they obtrude nothing but what makes for the interest of parties, and flows from the partialities of private wills and passions. I know no resolutions more worthy a Christian king, than to prefer his conscience before his kingdoms.

According to the Catholic Encyclopedia, heresy exists for one of two reasons:

1. Lack of knowledge, or misinformation, about the correct doctrines
2. The existence of a political power supporting the spread of heresy

If it is the former, people need to be reminded of the various ways that Islam is an inferior and heretical faith. If the latter, you end up with something like a Crusade

he is impicietly approving the entrenchment of islam in governments that were once the pillerstones of Catholicism.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HERESY

Prods are ZOG-tier too

So how do we uncuck our Church without causing ANOTHER Schism then? Or are we just fucked now

>thinking the religion of secular government officials is somehow the spread of heresy.
how's it feel being a complete and utter fucking moron?

Secularism was a mistake. Look at what it has led to in England.

Is this Pope literally a Muslim?

What the fuck?

There aren't any Orthodox churches in my area. Well, actually there's one, but it operates entirely in Russian, which I don't speak a word of.

Don't split it up again, come to the Orthodox Church. If enough of you do, it might wake up the Catholic, and it might even drive them to make more of a serious effort at reunion (which can be accomplished through a return to TRADITION not through a push to liberalism and relativism).

They probably have bilingual liturgy books inside.

A few years ago I thought it was because someone found evidence he diddled some kids and the church thought it would be better if he was quietly forced to resign, but now that seems like a more likely option. Or maybe pope Francis exist only on our Jewish-manufactured news and is being used to subvert Catholic values.

Schism of cucks vs non-cucks, why wouldn't you want that?

Catholocism is an un-Christian cult anyway. Read the bible papist.

jesus would seem to disagree with you.

>colonialist overtones
As a Catholic, I don't know why he talks like this.

The only people who frequently use those kinds of terms hate Catholicism and always will. They aren't going to join the Church because he sounds like them. Also why is he trying to praise London, one of the most historically anti-Catholic cities I can think of?

Well of course if you're a Catholic you know that the Church is the one established by Christ and although it has struggled with heresies in the past (with the heresies being predominant at some times) it has always, and will always, endure.

On the individual level, the best we can do is to be educated about why Islam is inferior and why it's wrong and point this out to anyone who says otherwise, as well as pointing out the error in Bergoglio's stupid approach to the Papacy

>Read the bible papist
you mean that book put together by the catholic church? oh the irony.

Benedict, since long before he was Pope, did more than literally anyone else to stamp out the sex abuse. He fought to ensure the priests involved were defrocked (instead of swapped around) and reported to the authorities, he did more than anyone, it was major mission for him.

>read the bible
We do, we just don't memorize every single verse like a bunch of fucking autists.

Do those even exist outside of Amish/Mennonite communities? Every protestant church I see is always MUH ISRAEL or worse, jumping on the LGBTQIWTFBBQ acceptance bandwagon.

wtf does colonialism have to do with EUROPE anyhow? We're not talking about Latin America or Africa here.

other then when he was specifically covering it up and moving priests around to insure they could continue.

>argentinian becomes important person
>maximum cuck faggot

why is my country such fail? are we cursed?

A recent study recently just reported that there are more atheists than Christians currently residing in the UK. And before this century ends, the Anglican faith will die out completely. Most of the victims of this mass Muslim immigration aren't even Christian. Why should they care about their Christian roots and why should I mourn these secularists who abandon it?

desu I wish England conquered your shitty country

Kill the pope

Except that's literally a meme, he didn't do that. Pope John Paul (who kissed the Koran) did, Ratzinger worked against that vigorously.

Where are you?

Someone post Nazi-chan.

>one pope represents 2000 of church theology
>joining an ethnic LARP club
wew lad

Andrew Lloyd Webber's magnum opus is set there, it's not all bad, my white friend

saying that doesnt actually make the truth go away.

Nah. I lost my faith when Benedict was Pope. Francis just makes me glad I lost it when I did.

You might be thinking of the Baptists/Pentecostal fucks for the Pro-Israel and also the extreme libtards for the pro-faggotry. There are very large and influential denominations that reject both. Look for traditional Lutheran and Anglican churches specifically, like the LCMS, WELS, ACNA, etc.

>he thinks that will save his head!

>Ratzinger in the following years "acquired a familiarity with the contours of the problem that virtually no other figure in the Catholic Church can claim" and "driven by that encounter with what he would later refer to as 'filth' in the Church, Ratzinger seems to have undergone something of a 'conversion experience' throughout 2003–04. From that point forward, he and his staff seemed driven by a convert's zeal to clean up the mess".[147] In his role as Head of the CDF, he "led important changes made in Church law: the inclusion in canon law of internet offences against children, the extension of child abuse offences to include the sexual abuse of all under 18, the case by case waiving of the statute of limitation and the establishment of a fast-track dismissal from the clerical state for offenders."[148] As the Head of the CDF, Ratzinger developed a reputation for handling these cases. According to Charles J. Scicluna, a former prosecutor handling sexual abuse cases, "Cardinal Ratzinger displayed great wisdom and firmness in handling those cases, also demonstrating great courage in facing some of the most difficult and thorny cases, sine acceptione personarum (without exceptions)".[149][150]

>why should I care
Because the muslims will destroy all historical records that doesn't fit with their worldview. Hopefully the next pope calls for a crusade so the Filipinos can sacrifice themselves to protect western civilization, desu

>tfw the pope will burn in hell

vatican II is the synagogue of satan

>One of the cases Ratzinger pursued involved Father Marcial Maciel Degollado, a Mexican priest and founder of the Legion of Christ, who had been accused repeatedly of sexual abuse. Biographer Andrea Tornielli suggested that Cardinal Ratzinger had wanted to take action against Marcial Maciel Degollado, but that John Paul II and other high-ranking officials, including several cardinals and notably the Pope's influential secretary Stanisław Dziwisz, prevented him from doing so.[146][151] According to Jason Berry, Angelo Sodano "pressured" Cardinal Ratzinger, who was "operating on the assumption that the charges were not justified", to halt the proceedings against Maciel in 1999[152] When Maciel was honored by the Pope in 2004, new accusers came forward[152] and Cardinal Ratzinger "took it on himself to authorize an investigation of Maciel"[146] After Ratzinger became pope he began proceedings against Maciel and the Legion of Christ that forced Maciel out of active service in the Church.[145]

>Ratzinger seems to have undergone something of a 'conversion experience' throughout 2003–04. From that point forward
can you even fucking read?

From Vatican II (which Benedict recently said was a mistake)

>The Church regards with esteem also the Moslems. They adore the one God, living and subsisting in Himself; merciful and all- powerful, the Creator of heaven and earth,(5) who has spoken to men; they take pains to submit wholeheartedly to even His inscrutable decrees, just as Abraham, with whom the faith of Islam takes pleasure in linking itself, submitted to God. Though they do not acknowledge Jesus as God, they revere Him as a prophet. They also honor Mary, His virgin Mother; at times they even call on her with devotion. In addition, they await the day of judgment when God will render their deserts to all those who have been raised up from the dead. Finally, they value the moral life and worship God especially through prayer, almsgiving and fasting.

-Nostra aetate

>But the plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator. In the first place amongst these there are the Muslims, who, professing to hold the faith of Abraham, along with us adore the one and merciful God, who on the last day will judge mankind.
-Lumen gentium

Here is the full context
>Prior to 2001, the primary responsibility for investigating allegations of sexual abuse and disciplining perpetrators rested with the individual dioceses. In 2001, Ratzinger convinced John Paul II to put the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith in charge of all investigations and policies surrounding sexual abuse in order to combat such abuse more efficiently.[145][146] According to John L. Allen, Jr., Ratzinger in the following years "acquired a familiarity with the contours of the problem that virtually no other figure in the Catholic Church can claim" and "driven by that encounter with what he would later refer to as 'filth' in the Church, Ratzinger seems to have undergone something of a 'conversion experience' throughout 2003–04. From that point forward, he and his staff seemed driven by a convert's zeal to clean up the mess".[147] I

theguardian.com/world/2013/feb/11/pope-complicit-child-abuse-say-victims

Pic related

I've always thought Catholics were the dumbest cucks when it comes to ideology. I get where it used to be at. But what its turned into, is nothing but a bunch of pedo harboring globalists. You have to be the biggest cuck on the planet to still subscribe yourself as a Catholic today.

Please, her name is Rachel Purity.

H E R E S Y

Purge the spic scum

>This mentions nothing Ratzinger did to cover anything up, no actual actions or names.It only mentions something specific in relation to John Paul

>. He then raised the issue with the Vatican and received a letter that said Pope John Paul II would pray for him so that Denef could forgive his molester.

She's my favorite, I need to track down a gallery of her sometime.

>Rachel Purity
I get the joke, but "Rachel" is a Jew name.

Benedict wasn't so bad, he opposed relativism at least, but sinners hated him because NAZI. I've heard idiots call him "pope fascist" ironically.

The current pope is a populist cuck who want's to pander to progressives in an attempt to get them into the catholic church.

>cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

>>"When I hear talk of the Christian roots of Europe, I sometimes dread the tone, which can seem triumphalist or even vengeful. It then takes on colonialist overtones," Pope Francis said.

It's also, by extension, a Christian name

You should see how bad the U.S. is

youtube.com/watch?v=fHZtbnaXuGk

youtube.com/watch?v=QxcOv4zPoVo

>colonialism
>not Africa
>not Latin America
>Europe
If anything, the Muslims are the colonialists there

>It's also, by extension, a Christian name
But that character is supposed to be a Nazi. It's just incongruous, especially when there are plenty of German girl's names.

So you would prefer Rahel?

I would prefer something like "Helga" or something. I don't know, I don't care that much.

silentlambs.org/popecoveredupabuse.htm

>In 2001, while he was a cardinal, he issued a secret Vatican edict to Catholic bishops all over the world, instructing them to put the Church's interests ahead of child safety

that would ruin the joke you fucking autist

>what part of jesus' teaching tells you to hate other people?

the part where he says you should even hate your father and mother - i.e. break one of the ten commandments - if they become an obstacle for your serving jesus.

in before the out of context parrot manifests itself. it's not out of context.

I didn't laugh, anyway.

Helga is a Christian name, it's from Saint Olga (Helga is a variant form).

not sure how someone elses faith stops you from serving jesus.

Can you show me the exact wording of this alleged document?

The pope tortures young children in the basement of the vatican.

I'm not sure either. it's probably a fringe saying of some radical sect. but it is in the book.

>hurr i cant google.
fuck off faggot.

except helga is the original form, olga is the russianized form created after varangians btfo'd the slavs who became russians under their influence.

>mfw I google it and I can't find it
Not even shilling either, I'm OP. I'm Orthodox, not Catholic

Wow good thing we have christianity to save us from the muslims

R-right guys??

>go orthodox
>literally apostasize from the apostolic church

Even if we have a bad pope or the liturgical crisis we have now, we are to stay faithful to divine truth and stick with the church of Peter.

I'm sure it existed beforehand, but she's the earliest recorded person with the name. It died out for a long time but started reappearing in Germanic countries in the 20th Century. It means "blessed"

No, fuck Mormons.

I'll hold the grudge against Utah for stabbing Trump in the back forever.

To Hell with those scum.

Peter was Orthodox

uh no. read a book, nigger.

You mean the Orthodox were Catholics until they split.