too many niggas was there

been tongue punching fart boxes for years

I eat ass all the time shits decedent

god i wish i was him
i want to taste her sweaty asshole and know what she smells like

What does it change?
Imagine you do not know her

no.
I'm ok with eating pussy once in a while, but I'm not eating even the cleanest ass on the planet. No way.

>implying pussy are any more cleaner

Why? Real man eating the girls ass

my last girl friend has no BO at all. she was asian and her ass tasted like nothing... even after being out all day

Yes i lick ass, she licks mine too. She fucks me also, don't knock a prostate orgasim till you had one. Pic very related

>Honestly you lick the ass of the girls?

Go away until you're 18 and/or dry behind the ears.

fag

women with the clip on penis are very frightening for me

Only if she earned it.

sure thing.

i also put my penis inside them

LOL stuck your finger up there next time you fap. You so scared of what people think you will deny yourself the best orgasim of your life?

the same

Me too. She asked for it, and I'm happy to comply.

I don't like the taste of shit, nor gastroenteritis

Pussy is way dirtier you donut

yes i have.
>gave a girl a ride home from work
>i woke up to her sucking me off
>i find her on top of me riding on me
>she told me she would be right back
>she told me to get on my knees
>i felt a pinch in my butt
>grabbed my penis
>she cooked me dinner she didn't have hot sauce

yes i would lick a girl's butt.

more pics??

Dirty american detected

buddy i don't think you've seen either..

Because girls push faecal matter out of their pussy, while the ass self-cleans?

i literally wont even fuck with a girl that doesnt like her ass eaten. i dont have to fuck it or even finger it but im getting tonsil deep in that shit pipe.
bonus points for girls that eat mine
also massive scat fetish so

Best orgasim ever right? I love it. Her pussy is sore tonight so I'm gonna get fucked I think. It's been a couple weeks

Honestly, both pussy and ass are filled to the brim with their own species of bacteria, but who cares. Most likely, neither have any bugs that are actually going to hurt you. Most E.coli strains in the colon/rectum are harmless.

The thing about eating ass is that you’re probably not putting any bacteria into you, that are any more dangerous than what’s in your gut already.

Now, if she’s been sick in the last month or so, especially with a stomach bug, ass should probably be taken off the menu.

Yeah my current fuck buddy likes it so i do it plus it turns me on.
It's sometimes a bit salty tbh

Pussy Ass and Feet

>LOL stick a needle next time you shoot. You so scared of what people think you will deny yourself the best high of your life?

not him but theres some things that i would not explore.

>Her pussy is sore tonight
too busy fucking Jamal and his gang last night?

yep

yes but only straight out of the shower. She doesn't atcually like getting her pussy licked. I think it's all in her head. Even clean, pussies have a taste and smell and lubricate so you're getting that in your mouth. A clean ass smells like nothing (or the body wash she used) and has no taste. Not sure if she likes it because it turns me on so much or what but I love doing it.

You afraid you would be addicted?

Nope fucking me bro

I lick my gf's ass a lot. I don't expect her to reciprocate (she doesn't want to). She always cleans exceptionally well, so why not?

It's really cool, feeling her anal sphincter push back against your tongue as it goes in. I mostly do it because I get off on it and it doesn't hurt her (unlike almost everything else sexual), so I enjoy it quite a bit.

maybe. or maybe i just find it morally wrong to stick your mouth, tongue, fingers, etc... in a place it doesnt belong.

Totally

I licked my wife's ass last night.
She liked it a lot.
We had great sex.
What is it you're asking OP?

I eat Asian butt all the time. I love it and so does she.

a fucking big ass is just good

REE

yes

Ye

>asian butt
Disgusting

For fucks sake I didn't want to masturbate today >:C

I get all up in my girl's ass

Lick wife's ass whenever she masturbate or vibrates herself. Makes her cum buckets. 10/10 would recommend licking my wife's ass.

Let's see it

Old photo, sry bout potatoe

One more

Used to fuck a blonde girl who was the same. No body odour, no bad breath in the morning, ass and pussy had zero taste. These are the women that we should breed.

I luv when her asshole pulsates when she cums while my tongue is there.

I even tongue fuck their shitters. I do it for my gf even bare back and I love it.

freshley showered in the morning but licked in the evening is best ass

Very nice

i have. started rubbing my girl's hole while banging her. then stepped it up to fingering her butt. then stepped it up to licking and even tongue fucking.

when she's drunk she loves it. if sober...it's missionary only sadly.

Thank you user.

She is 44 in the second one

>when she's drunk she loves it. if sober...it's missionary only sadly.

dump her. she is that kind of girls who think they need an excuse if the allow themselves to have fun

these kind tends to judge people