What's your proudest achievement in life so far user ?

what's your proudest achievement in life so far user ?

having a hot gf / being a chad

being a good cook

band i used to be in was played on a college radio station

being a good cook...

...being a good cook

I can drink a bottle of gin, pop three xans and do some lines of oxy and survive

Bartender in the Caribbean for 2 years.

Fucked lots of girls.

I can't think of a single decision that I don't regret

Pretty impressive man!

samefag

>your proudest achievement in life
pulled off bridge2rail backwards while hitting a game winning rail during a 1v1

made out with 2 girls at once last saturday, *hopefully* going to have a threesome with them on tuesday fingers crossed

I also carried a cool 45 pound rock for over a mile on rocky mountainout terrain of a geology field trip- mainly because my professor said i would be physically unable to. but now its titting on my dresser
how bout that, teach?

a true story greentext i posted became a regular post in greentext threads for a short period of time

pic related this actually happened

I got a Purple Heart and a Bronze Star.

Being global

Invested my entire college fund into Bitcoin back at the beginning of the year. I realized it was the beginning of a bubble (similar to the tech stock boom) and have been trading ever since. I lived with no money for a long time and im very proud i am making something out of myself.

I was asked this in an interview recently and I realized I had no achievements in my life that I'm proud of.

It was an awkward moment...

Finally getting the nerve to cut some crazy bitch out of my life who has been making it nothing but difficult and a pita for the last year.

Also guessing my own post # in a thread 2 years back

1. Married and had a child in the span of three years
2. Transitioned from a marine to getting a Civ.eng degree and a job after five years

Moved out of my parents house to the most expensive city in california on my own.