What is the difference between a spider building a spiderweb and a woman applying makeup?

What is the difference between a spider building a spiderweb and a woman applying makeup?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UB6iyuoSsI4
youtube.com/watch?v=dtVHnZX8E50
youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0
youtube.com/watch?v=iSl7xmsJCqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A woman applies makeup to feel pretty, a spider makes a web to catch food

A woman applies makeup to catch food

You're still too dumb to realize it's there..?

sexist retard

most of women's fashion/makeup is about making other women jealous

Makeup is a predatory deception.

It's a form of fraud intended to steal money and it should be illegal.

At least when a spider is done draining its victim, it has the courtesy to let the bastard die.

There is no difference.

Both are means of ensnaring a victim for sustenance.

Everyone who uses this argument ALWAYS leaves out the part that they are jealous because a cuter girl will be more attractive to men and is competition, makeup isnt about men we compete with other women! Yeah, for what then, brownies?

Women are not weaker than men. Physical strength is only one attribute of many attributes. Emotional intelligence is another attribute and being able to use it to manipulate others effectively is a form of strength.

The fact that men have evolved into a state where they have larger muscles than women is actually evidence of women being able to dominate men. They dominate men by manipulating men into turning over the fruits of their labor to women and they accomplish this feat rather easily. Women have no need for muscles when they can just get a man to perform menial tasks for them. Your larger muscles are evidence of your forefathers having been emotionally dominated by a woman who manipulated him into volunteering to be her drone.

Allow me to put this concept into terms to which you can relate.

When you play a summoner in an RPG and you use your summoned creature to kill the enemies you encounter in the game environment while you hang back at a relatively safe distance, do you give credit for those kills to the creature you summoned? Of course not. You consider every creature your summoned creature killed for you your kill and you don't even question that you deserve the experience points. The summoned creature who actually did the killing for you is just a drone.

Getting a man to do something for her is as easy for a woman as it is for you to press the #3 key on your keyboard to summon a creature in an RPG. That isn't weakness. It is a very strong capability.

Traditional women are a very real danger to men. They go through life surrounded by drones and all they have to do to activate them for protection is damsel.

Ergo,
Oceanus, maritimus,
Ergo
Opacare, matutinus,
Ergo
Septentrio, meridies,
Ergo
Occidens et orientis,
Ergo
Oceanus, maritimus,
Opacare, matutinus,
Septentrio, meridies,
Occidens et orientis,
Ergo
Terra, stella,
Hiems et aestas,
Ergo
Autumnus et
Tempus vernum,
Ergo
Radius solis
Et umbra,
Ignis, aqua
Caelum, luna,
Terra, stella,
Hierns et aestas,
Autumnus et
Tempus vernum
Tempus vernum

You don't throatfuck spiders until their webs run

Also clothing.

the spider is independent, productive, and professional.

the woman is none of theses

so what risk do women face if the metaphorical summoned creatures suddenly refuse to listen to them or answer her call?

There will always be some loyal, but if a large percentage of them simply went rogue what happens next?

MGTOW in a nutshell
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

youtube.com/watch?v=UB6iyuoSsI4

as much as I have had my problems with women before,I know very well that most of the time men are a bigger threat to women than the other way around

If you ever mention a spider building a spiderweb again, I'll kill you.

Women don't just have one drone. Every man is a drone programmed to come to the aid of women in distress. If one man breaks from his programming and refuses to perform his role, a woman can just seek aid from plethora of other drones (such as the cops, her brothers, her neighbor).

youtube.com/watch?v=dtVHnZX8E50

Thats fine at least im not a drone.

Imagine yourself on a cruise and the ship you are on is sinking. As lifeboats are put into the water, it is discovered that half of them are not seaworthy due to lax maintenance. One out of two sink as they are put into the water and its occupants swim back to the sinking cruise ship, desperately climbing back on board as everyone still on the cruise ship is panicking. You find yourself sitting on one of the lifeboats that actually works. However, a man wearing the uniform of a crew member points at you and yells at you. He is demanding that you get up out of your seat.

He says, "There aren't enough seats for everyone. Women and children first!"

You look over his shoulder and see a woman waiting for you to get up. You tell him to go fuck himself, and refuse to give up your seat. You assert that your life is just as valuable as hers and since you got to the seat first, the seat is rightfully yours. The man waves some of his fellow crew mates over to you and they forcefully remove you from the lifeboat. As soon as your seat becomes available, the women sits in it without hesitation.

The notion that she has priority to that seat has been ingrained into her since childhood. She feels entitled to that seat and whether or not your life is more valuable never even crosses her mind. The fact that you are a professor at an Ivy League university and one of the most renowned physicists currently living and she is just a house wife is irrelevant. She is a woman.

Where feminism is primarily focused on female supremacy, traditionalism is focused on female superiority. Traditionalism is the other feminism. It's the gynocentric, white knight voice on the conservative side of politics and it’s the reason the ship's crew pulled you from the lifeboat. Traditionalism is the assertion that your life is less valuable than a woman and that it is your duty to consider yourself disposable. It is the pedestalization of women.

youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0

strangely true, used to change a womans shape and make her more attractive looking than she actually is.

*Not when women use the state against men.
Women know how to use men against men.

Women are not physically dangerous , but when you allow men to harm other men on the will of women , women become dangerous

MGTOW is just a bunch of whining crybabies who can't handle being in a relationship with a normal woman. They're the male equivalent of the girls who only date douchebags, complains when the douchebags cheat on them and complain that all men are pigs.

Or some of us are men who have suffered under the system and just don't want to risk it again.
I don't hate women , I just don't want to live with one or be accused of sexual assault or rape when it didn't happen.

it's plumage fellas, that's all. for women, it's all about looking good to attract the best males.

for men, plumage is proving capability. this is why men designed/built pretty much all of society. Every building, every street, every law.... really it all comes down to men trying to prove themselves and get laid.

sad really. everything "we" as a species has "accomplished" is pretty much just plumage.

wrong.
Some men do the things they do for reasons other than and or greater than trying to attract a mate.

Nikola Telsa *Mic drop

The problem isn't MGTOW. The problem is that the opponents of MGTOW (stormfront, jezebel) have shilled so fucking hard against MGTOW that you all have internalized their strawman misrepresentation of it. You believe that MGTOW = abstaining from sex. That isn't what it means. Here, I'm going to repeat that last part in all caps for emphasis.

MGTOW =/= ABSTAINING FROM SEX

Pic related is an accurate depiction of a typical MGTOW
>youtube.com/watch?v=iSl7xmsJCqQ

Do you believe that bachelors abstain from sex? Of course not. The only difference between MGTOW and bachelorhood is that society expects a bachelor to eventually "settle down" and start a family after he has finished sowing his oats. MGTOW are just bachelors who have the audacity to say, "my bachelorhood isn't a phase".

MGTOW isn't anything more than this.
>you may now proceed to strawman what we are because you're intellectually incapable of formulating a logical argument against our actual position.

I went MGTOW about 4 years ago. I'm lonely. and you know what? I'm happy when I'm alone.

Can you be happy, all on your own? No. You're like most men. Weak and dependent on feminine approval.

I'd go on, but none of it would mean anything to you. You're pretty obviously a very young, very stupid guy. Give it time son, when you get to be older, it'll make a lot more sense. a lot more.

also you'll start hating niggers.

When a woman "eats" you, you feel pleasure instead of dying.

When a woman "eats" you, it's called divorce. There isn't anything pleasurable about it.

>implying genetic outliers and once a generation geniuses are representative of humanity at large
>using "mic drop" on a bolivian dance theory forum

don't you have a sonic fan fic to finish writing?

Although I'm still a stupid, young adult (22) I went MGTOW about 4 months ago and it feels so liberating

mgtow?

another magic gathering the online world hmm
guess ima hold off my project deck and get to work.

wisdom at a young age is always tragic, because it means that life has beaten their ass early on in life. sorry to hear it kid, hope shit gets better for you.

going MGTOW isn't the answer to everything.... but it's a damn good start. liberating is pretty accurate.... and it will get lonely.... even if you're still bedding women.... that "companionship" just isn't there..... but it's still great.... you trade that companionship for something of far more valuable: simplicity.

/thread

Yeah man, life kicked my ass. Older brother died, dad got cancer, and when I needed my girl the most during those times, she left me. It took me from February - July to figure myself out, but now I'm just prioritizing my education, and my career. It gets lonely sometimes, but I'm glad I have my nerdy friends to play Dungeons & Dragons with every week.

Gives me something to look forward to

Keep telling yourself that. Being so unable to talk to women that you completely swear off of them is prime beta behaviour holy shit

Since going MGTOW, I've actually found it easier to talk to women. I don't get stressed out and ponder what to say to them anymore, because I'm not interested in things escalating. Pretty liberating if you ask me

Pretty liberating to be essentially voluntary lonely?
Pathetic. You’re just redrawing your failure (being unable to find romance) as what you wanted in the first place so you don’t feel like a loser.

mgtow is the final proof men has become pussywhipped beyond saving. it's the male equivalent of girls "claiming to prefer being single" because muh freedom, while living alone with cats.

you dont go mgtow because you value your freedom, you do so because you have failed to assert your male dominance by being a soyboy

Not sure who's the bigger loser here. Me doing my own thing and enjoying my life, or the guy calling me a loser on /b ?

Men going their own way = men going alone some place where no one wants to follow

It's only sad when your feathers are ignored and your seed goes unscattered.

It's great for everyone else.

Hang in there kid, it gets better.

I'm MGTOW and I have a shitload of friends.

Get yourself a normal woman user. Don't go for the retarded ones.

>You believe that MGTOW = abstaining from sex.

Actually, I don't. I never thought you gave up sex.
You just sound like beta faggots who are tired of being "put in the friendzone" so you decide that all women are whores who only abuse men to get what they want.

It's just a no girls allowed club for butthurt little boys who can't take responsibility for their extremely poor choice in women.
The rest of us simply learn from our mistakes and realize that the problem isn't the societies view on traditional relationship roles.

You're the male feminists.

>I'm happy when I'm alone.
That's great for you, I understand. I went without women for 9 years when I was younger, because I didn't feel I needed a woman. It was not a phase, it was just the way I felt. It was right for me then and it's right for you now.
Having a special club however, is fucking retarded.

>You're pretty obviously a very young, very stupid guy. Give it time son, when you get to be older, it'll make a lot more sense.
I'm 34, I have seen all types of women and relationships. I have seen friends and family get wrecked by retarded women. The only thing I learned was that the ones who live in happy relationships were the ones who chose normal women. Every single one of the guys who got their shit ruined by women was too stupid to see all the red flags right from the start.

It's called cognitive dissonance.

>wisdom at a young age is always tragic, because it means that life has beaten their ass early on in life.

Right in the feels, i did not ask for this.

MRAs are the male feminists. You don't know anything about the Men's Rights Movement.

>a woman applying makeup
are you faggots trying to convince us that you can't tell when a woman hides whatever with makeup? are you going to marry her without ever seeing her without makeup?
sad faggots
bring ww3

>wisdom at a young age is always tragic, because it means that life has beaten their ass early on in life.
>had a bad time growing up
>somehow this is because all women are whores
>I'm a strong independent man
>need no woman
>cries himself to sleep every night

>Get yourself a normal woman user. Don't go for the retarded ones

I want you to go over what you wrote and think about it.

Jesus ducking Christ you people are pathetic.

This has always been a safe space for kissless virgins, but it’s super cancerous that Sup Forums is now trying to convince normies that it’s actually by choice.

You’re all either autistic ugly fucks or gay. Nobody is falling for it.

Back in my day we sucked it up and accepted our lot. We didn’t do the analogue of Black pride and try to claim a handicap as something positive.

Grow the fuck up.

spiders are people

I didn't even know it existed. What the fuck is the purpose of MRM?
Sounds like a bunch of triggered, pepe loving neckbeards directing their anger towards women.

>I want you to go over what you wrote and think about it.
I did, and I have for many years. Many women are completely fucking retarded and will fuck a guy up if they can. These women are not that hard to avoid, tbh.

Even if a lot of what they say has a measure of truth to it, these whiners are absolutely repulsive to any notion of sympathy.

it's a legit concept that has been hijacked by 3rd party spergs and is now a public laughing stock. kinda the same that happened to atheism

Kek.

I thought so. Just like the feminists, it all comes down to whining and crying like children.

>it's a legit concept
So basically exactly like modern feminism then.

That's literally what they say. Tell your girl you saw a cute girl the other day.. I dare you.

You should be a MRA and then kill yourself.

>basically exactly like modern feminism then.
pretty much. women getting together and talking about female issues never was a problem. the problem appeared when militant bulldykes with dick-envy showed up and weaponized it in order to push their marxist agenda

You are right that they can be avoided. Or at least the risk can.

I have my own rather modest accommodation. I have my own bank account. I have my own business.

I am never ever, ever sharing any of that again and get real fucking nervous when the subject comes up. So the lesson seems to be don't get overly invested.

>traditionalism.png
>knight protecting animu princess
How fucking autistic can you get?

>start

Yeah pretty much dude

The spiders doesn't use lure.

As a married man who had 26 girlfriends before finding my woman, I have to say; While I get your sentiments, holy shit are most of you retarded neckbeards. Good women (and good men, for that matter) are hard to find. That is the entire purpose of dating. To test compatibility. I only laid 6 women before my wife (by stupid choice. I was Christian until about 19) and I don't miss the lonely, bachelor party lifestyle at all. I want to leave a legacy. Rear children. Secure assets. Pass on my knowledge. If any of you fucks actually adhere to the MGTOW incel lifestyle into your golden years, remember my words when you look back; Money and freedom aren't everything. My wife is a wonderful, intelligent, supportive woman who paid off my student loan and helped me fix my credit. Both our names are on the house and we're equally responsible. You "men" need to quit fucking around with basic bitches, develop some social skills, and DATE until you find a good woman. These threads are depressing as fuck, man.

You might call it a web of deceit: the webs made by one spider exploit a visual effect to entice nocturnal insects, which then become stuck in the silky threads. Such “lure and trap” dual-function spider webs have never been seen working at night before.

The lace sheet weaver (Psechrus clavis) is commonly found in low to mid-elevation subtropical Asian forests. It builds its large horizontal webs just above ground level in shady spots.

TL:DR some do

Projection much ?

>MAN UP AND GET LAID LMAO

post disregarded

also I did say some , not all.

>"much"
This is why you don't get laid, Todd.

>married
>26
Yeah bro I'm gonna stop you right there.
I'm going to continue to fuck women when and where I want, with or without my girlfriend and not keep an autistic number like you.

I understand that you don't want to risk all of that.
I don't live in the US so I don't know the legal issues a divorce means over there.

Here you can simply make a legal document defining what things are mine and what things are hers in a divorce. She can't claim my house, my business or my things if we get a divorce, as long as I clearly define these things in this document.
I don't have to pay her a dime in alimony after the divorce, only child support if there's children in the picture.

>Strawman Demonstration: The Post

>Both our names are on the house and we're equally responsible.

Then from personal experience and the experiences of my friends you are probably going to get fucked over.

If it feels that way it's because you don't want to admit your post is a bunch of empty words with no substance. What are you actually advising us to do? Get over it and go date and it will all work out sunshine and candy durka durka kill yourself you fucking retard.

Oooh. What an alpha. You've never thought about the number of chicks you've been intimate with and counted it for fun? It's not like I have some autistic spreadsheet or something. I told you guys I understand your sentiments. Don't get why you're all so hostile.

Loving sick secretly: the post

WHATS THE ANSWER TO THE OP ?!?!?!?!?!?

that is god's truth. either you man up or mgtow down

It's the interwebs you're gonna get trashed. The idea is that, why bother if you fucked so many chicks why ascribe a numerical value, just imply it or better yet don't mention it at all. No one cares and it also doesn't help anyone.

mgtow is pretty pathetic it's only for guys from a privileged economic background (bourgeoisie, not real men) who know they would be beta bucks / cucks in a long term relationship thus avoid them due to their inferiority complex.

p.s.
sour grapes

I'm advising you to date women and find one who shares your goals and is genuine and supportive. That's it. A bunch of dudes who wind up going MGTOW sperg out over some chick with their idea of romance only to be burned hard because they played their hand too fast. I was with my wife 5 years before we got married. Date. It's what you're supposed to do to find a mate. Not just swear off women because a few bad apples put a sour taste in your mouth.
Yeah, you say that, but the divorce rate for my age range and the fact that my wife was a virgin when we got together puts our chance of divorce at

Pre-nups are a thing her in the UK. They get thrown out of divorce proceedings as they are all automatically signed under "duress" in that they were emotionally blackmailed because they wouldn't have gotten married without it.

I didn't fuck 26 women. I dated 26 women and fucked 6. Some of them really wanted to fuck but I denied it for whatever reason like no birth control, not sure if we were compatible, etc. Just wanted to clarify that.

intimacy =/= sex

>plot twist

MGTOW social life > Married men social life

You're thinking about teenagers without a job living in parent's basement.

This is MEN going their own way. Many have experienced marriage already, or know enough to avoid it. We have jobs and money, and more importantly, time. It is really a much better life.

>inb4 but you'll end up so lonely

Studies confirm being married with children does not make people happier, nor translates to a fulfilling life, where unmarried people do fill more fulfilled with their lives. You'll have a richer social life, more friends, more experiences, less shitty routine life slave of obligations.

Male feminists - funny how men who want to be left alone are equated with women who demand special treatment , exceptions & money , not to mention given special legal privileges

you're talking to either a bunch of little kids who thinks feelings equals life experience or bitter men who got mixed up with worthless sluts

WHATS THE ANSWER?
IS IT A JOKE?
WHATS THE PUNCHLINE?

Comparing MGTOW with Feminism is a ridiculous linear comparison, a simplistic association a simple child might make.

>B-but everything must have an opposite, cat is opposite to dog, and lettuce is opposite to tomato

Not surprising this degree of low IQ is the type of people defending marriage

Oh, that's weird. Pre-nups are supposed to prevent just that.
I don't think it works that way here in Sweden. I have never heard of a legit pre-nup being disregarded or made invalid for any reason at all.

You're a faggot either way. Most of us guys don't have a chance with women. They are gold diggers and you have to work decades to get to the point they want to start digging. Why would you want to be with a woman if they're only interested after you just spent half of your life being single and rejected by females?