youtube.com/watch?v=zJBjjP8WSbc
youtube.com/watch?v=E14lsC4WLV0
youtube.com/watch?v=UX3OIG3itb4&feature=youtu.be&a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally who?

I am now a #JohnsonJohnson

She is sooooo butthurt holy shit
Did she really set up and organize a big speech just to complain about Trump

Jesus Christ, she's definitely winning Most Shitter Shattered this year. All Trump did was make a few tweets at her, and she's spent the last 3 weeks obsessing over him.

>fake "populist" who refused to support a bill that would have audited the Fed while claiming to be against the big banks
>implying she has any standing at all to criticise others

God that woman is insufferable. Why do leftists like her so much? She hasn't even done anything.

lol

Yes.

She did.

she's an ''''indian'''''' professor at harvard user

Fake Indian

She's a senator. That's about it though. The only thing she is good at is running her mouth.

sexist hypocrite

yeah, trump is the insecure one in this situation.

>Elizabeth Warren's old vag gets soaking wet when Trump acts like an alpha
>unable to deal with these feelings, she attacks him on twitter
>she can't talk about anything except Trump, drawn to the alpha male that she could never have

I feel sorry for this crazy cat lady who has fantasies about being native american

free advertising baby

>all this butthurt pearl-clutching

Fucking kek, Trump seriously got inside her head. I bet she spends more time thinking about him than she does her own husband now.

Who cares?
The old bitch does not matter.

Well said fellow #cruzmissile. How can Trump supporters still support him after this? He has been stumped

G O O F Y

She shouldn't inhale the smoke signals when she talks.

So did she stop the powerful banks yet?
Oh, nope she has done exactly JACK SHIT

Wow how can a senator not understand fin markets

>6'2'' is small

Isn't Trump like 6ft3? Bitches get wet just thinking about his height.

>complaining about Trump making money off of a bad market
Is "buy low, sell high" too hard for people to understand? I don't know if I can sit through all of this.

wow she really did all that? good patriot.

abc sums up hillary as a lying bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=8BfNqhV5hg4

also she lies all through the campaign
youtube.com/watch?v=hGC2vg27bFI

she sucks wall street dick and is everything she campaigned against like an absolute kike

That's not true. She recently spoke out against the lack of women in the Federal Reserve. That's true bravery right there.

lol at her trying to conjure up so much emotion. This is almost El Rato tier cringeworthy fakeness

YOU ARENT GOING TO BE ABLE TO GET THE NOMINATION BY INSULTING PEOPLE!!!!

Did someone change the definition of 'women' to 'goyim' when I wasn't looking?

I know she sucks wall street's dick but what's the point of even auditing the FED?

We already know they hand trillions to wall street that's not even a secret it's public policy.

She's a total hypocrite too. She flipped a bunch of cheap houses as well.
politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-elizabeth-warren-feud-223554

Why is that injun so goofy?

>ad hominem

lol

an absolute kike trying to claim native royalty status like kikes do worldwide... look at the bignoses running india and the bignoses running the dope trade in china...look at all the bignosed israelis we are shown withfeathers in their hair instead of the old pics of short squat brown real injuns... kike manip to the hilt...

we may all be one race but many inbred supremacist cults want to divide the masses of humanity into simplistic groups to benefit their percieved "ethnicities" and "caste structures"

kikes call their redheaded offspring "bastard jews"

kikes ran the trade routes (including slave trade) and divided countless cultures with divide and conquer propaganda emotional manipulation provocateuring

kikes invent, suggest and promote racial divisions with their media and business power

tldr:kikes

what does the average working kike think about the concept that Hitler may have been a decendant of Rothschild and the same nazi thing the crypto triad claw murranos lined up in europe to justify the tanks rolling into palestine seems to be unfolding in america now?
westside triad claw?
maybe related to the triads like the chinese gangsters sheldon adelson and mitt romani and the koch bugeyed brothers hang out with...
atokenmanblog.wordpress.com/2015/03/03/136/

kikefag says: "nothing wrong with jews please stop being mean to them"

tiredofthekikebullshitfag responds: they propogate and ofuscate an inbred supremacist ethnic cult... they defend khazar pharacees with silence and denialism... gazagas must be outed and phrenology human heraldry exposed or all jews will continue to risk being conflated with kikes...huffing emotional manipulations and half truths are not enough

>I know she sucks wall street's dick but what's the point of even auditing the FED?

Ex-wall street bankers become the regulators and have absolute control on monetary policy. The can (and do) collude to make themselves rich at the expense of the commoner. They made the bailout of wallstreet possible. They are why it's so goddamn bad.

The Fed was created in the 1900s, and it allows the kikes to create bubbles and crash them at will.

An audit would reveal this.

meant for

Like being a "money grubber" is a bad thing? WTH! I want MONEY!!

Bernie hasn't done shit in his +3 decade senate career and they want him as the next president.

that's more of a "deregulation" problem than a "auditing" problem

funny enough deregulation started under Carter and went on until Glass Steagall was revoked under Clinton.

cepr.net/documents/publications/dereg-timeline-2009-07.pdf

The funny thing is I don't think Warren "has" any substantive criticism of Trump on economic policy. Her whole objection seems to be "muh feelings" and she will no doubt vote Clinton the most pro wall street candidate on the planet.

probably because he's a communist that only cares about muh revolution and not acutally reforming wall street

Sanders saying deodorant choices cause poverty
youtube.com/watch?v=G8hAJ2IdNDE

Sanders supporting Breadlines

youtube.com/watch?v=zJBjjP8WSbc

Sanders supporting Castro

youtube.com/watch?v=E14lsC4WLV0

It really is amazing how he gets in these women's heads. He's like the asshole alpha at the bar who makes an offhand remark like "Beat it tootz, I'm trying to talk to your hot friend", and then the ugly girl goes home and finger slams herself on omegle while telling Random Pajeet to talk mean to her.

Scholars will write about this political paradigm shift for the next thousand years.

Elizabeth Warren is a minor aristocrat, Donald Trump is a major. Who the fuck is insecure?

youtube.com/watch?v=UX3OIG3itb4&feature=youtu.be&a

>this post is passed off as an argument on Sup Forums

How much do you think Clinton and George Soros are paying her to say these things? Hundreds of thousands? Millions?

>vowing to uphold the status quo and fuck up the country is "alpha".

At this point, being with anyone but Trump or Hillary, MAYBE even Sanders, is being alpha.

I'd say Shitting Bull is pretty insecure given her Twitter meltdown.

She reminds me of those really annoying passive aggressive cunt hockey-moms.

Sad!

Did you just say "hockey"-mom you silly fucking leaf?

Does anyone else find this pignosed man jawed bitch ugly?

She looks like a feral ghoul to me :/

Her Twitter feed has become a literal Trail of Tears.