How to I get a white gril if I’m not white

How to I get a white gril if I’m not white

Live in Southern California.
t.mixed nigger

>go to sweden
>rape whoever you want

noun
noun: kidnapping; plural noun: kidnappings
an act of abducting someone and holding them captive.
"the recent kidnapping of a Dutch industrialist"

fuck off we have too much race mixing

easy. be not white

How much is too much, friend?

Any

Oh okay. So why is this an issue?

I think girls nowadays prefer colored men. (Hispanic, black, not asian) so just be yourself fam. but be warned, white girls are unpredictable af.

>tfw asian

Im a brownboy. i've dated exclusively white girls.

>don't be ugly
>be charismatic
>be funny
>have money

Pick at least 2

>not asian

nah don't give up hope. You might have to look for white girls in the weeb/super smash bros/comic/likes sushi a lot section.

Or play some online Asian game like maple story and test your luck. some of them may be closer den u think.

they'll fall In love with your personality online and eventually they'll want to meet up with you and bump mesos.

Wow, that's actually really good, simple advice. And it applies to any man. Nice.

there's no tutorial. dress well, look good

>not white
kill yourself and see if you respawn as a white person

Have white hobbies.

You dont
/thread

Step 1: Move to Sweden

Step 2: Rape any white woman you can manage to corner.

Piece of cake.

Roofies

love dat asshole yum yum

Do your best to act white. Dress the part, talk the part, etc.

Then do what you'd normally do to get a girl - confidence is always the main ingredient for success.

Hope for the best. I've been with majority white girls (latino guy) and married a ginger. Despite my hispanic features I am so ethnically ambiguous to most people that they never have a clue what I am.

Ethnically ambiguous is the new "mysterious."

just ask a Sup Forumstard to borrow his gf

to get a non SJW good looking white woman
1. become wealthy
2. dress like someone who isn't colored (no nigger brands)
3. workout (become chad)

but really when i was young (15-17) i was very self conscious about it because apart from the black guy in the friend group i was the only other non-white (im originally from iran). i was raised pretty much as a white kid with better manners, no muslim shit or anything, so aside from my name and colour i was like them so apart from myself they didn't see me as any different but i kept creating this issue thay want there.

When you get over it you'll realise it was all in your head.

pretend you have a big dick on Bumble and fuck lonely housewives

>implying white girls wouldn't want to be with us Latinos in the first place.

dressing nice and talking properly is not a white thing it's a man thing.
que te pasa hermano?

showing your ethnicity with confidence makes you exotic. You know how many bitches i get wet just for speaking Spanish to them?

OP, you sound like Elliot Rogers with his white blonde fetish. Pretty creepy that you'd want a white Aryan girl just to prove something to yourself or others. The women can sense that, if she's decent looking she gets harassed by non-whites online almost daily.

Amerimutt here, Aryan Chad dad, little cleaning lady mom. 100% 5'5 mongrel. I've been in your shoes for a long time trying to dress, act and be white. It's just not happening.

Give up on Whites and focus on ethnics. I've a lot more in common with my Blasian gf who took my virginity @24 than any Stacey out there. A true connection.

P.S. The white women only want either reliable white men or completely contrasting dark, impulsive niggers. Give up your fetish before you become the supreme gentleman.

You don't faggot race traitor

Hello fellowship Persianbrah.
Where in the states you from? Midwest here, born and raised. The blacks see me as white and therefore an enemy and the whites see me as non white and are very suspicious of me. What do you do to infiltrate white circles? Dress preppy, talk Anglo and be the best pet sandnigger?

>im originally from iran
fuck you and go die

Kek

You don't know how wrong you are lmao. The only place this shit is seen more often, and still not the majority, is in cities where everyone is an idiot. SoCal is big on this.

Within a few years, we'll probably end up bombing Tehran.

I'll be reporting you to the FBI for terrorism.

>get monies

You don't you filthy nigger

Im in the UK mate. it's also funny how iranians in america love calling themselves "persians", ive noticed that they dont do that here, not that i know any iranians aside form my parents.
alright man dont be upset im going to further deplete the white gene pool with my aryan gf

Well at this point you just have to go outside, look around dude white girls love minorities and guys of different nationalities.

If.you cant get one now then you are just a massive fag or something.

and to answer your questions just dont be in the US were theres a fuck load of stereotypical "persians" driving white bmws and wearing gucci sunglasses.

I dress well (no gaudy try-hard brands) and speak proper english.
referring back to my original post i have 3 of 4

That is a pretty neat idea. It might work as long as you can pretend being a muslim refugee.

oh youre from the uk
its just every person from iran that I've met has been a horrible sub human piece of shit
hopefully you arent

Im sorry you are mad.

>to further deplete the white gene pool
Yeah, the war against Iran couldn't come quick enough.

/thread

I dont disagree mate, when i meet another Iranian and I pretend not to be Iranian.

The only thing about me that is Iranian is my name and sort of my appearance (im mistaken for Spanish or Italian most of the time).

Im so glad my parents decided to move here when i was 2 so i didnt pick up any of it.

Can I be considered not ugly?

wait are you the other Iranian dude?
I would advise looking like fucking geronimo to begin with. seriously do something with that hair, like get rid of it

advise against*

BLEACH

I wouldn't say that you look "pretty" by any standard. You're not fat, so that's a plus. You seem short tho, how tall are you? And the long hair is disgusting.

Not iranian, like at all. Indeed my hair is kinda over the top but it's only a phase. Thanks for your tips.

I'm 165cm or about 5'5''

whats wrong with geronimo you racist piece of shit?

i see, sorry i got you mixed up with another dude here. Like i said in my post iranians are bit of a mixed bag, they can come any number of shades.

You can get away with long hair depending on your style but im a bit out of touch i guess because i cant put my finger on what sort of person you would be just by our outfit and hair.

i think you're attractive
you could probably get some pretty hot artsy and alt girls

nothing, just not exactly the look of a ladies man.

have a big black dick

>All the girls in the street are Muslim because swedish women are too scared to leave home

indians pull mad pussy you stupid fuck
one of my friends knows this indian guy that has a hook nose and beerbelly and every time he goes to a beer hes swarmed with chicks

hes not wrong tho

if you say so man. I dont live in the land of the "free". But on a side not when i was at uni, American girls were pretty fucking easy pulls compared to some of my usual stuck up posh girl types.

Be black

Trust me if your not white you don't want white...

easy peasy

just follow pic related instructions

please explain

Sauce on pic?

all my girlfriends have been white so far, what's holding you back bro?

Jesus christ.. Fuck maple story and fuck you too.

Pussy is pussy man and hygiene is more important than race.

as a person whos been with multiple ethnicities that's true. for a NSA hook up yeah but other wise there is a whole thing attach to a pussy to deal with

If your looking for a stable good relationship white girls mostly are unable to keep that going. The whole white culture and 3rd/4th wave feminism (which for some reason tend to be white liberal girls) to "discover them selves" which always ends up being in a sexual way. They end up just wanting to hook up without any emotional attachment, instant gratification over something sustained and long term. If you want to get white girls then you will have to wait in line for these girls to go though a mid life crisis which which will make them wake up and look for a real relationship (usually happens around 30 when they start getting less attractive). I've seen relationships sprout out of hookups but that would only be if the guy is good at sex. The moment they get bored they move on. Save yourself the trouble OP.

How many relationships out of your total ended with cheating?

Where are you from, and what race?
I'm feelin good so I might help ya

That's a dumb ass question. How do you gt any girl virgin?

>virgin
why would you want this? only virgins idiolise virgin chicks, unless we go by the theme of this thread and you're a Saudi

Because there's political pressure on the white race, let's not go into details.
Fuck white girls, yeah, but don't make mixlets. They're frowned upon by both sides. (whitey ain't takin our women)

hi, i am 1/2 white, 1/2 'iranian', not persian though, azeri turk, living in the UK, my mother didn't teach me turkish or farsi and by the time i questioned why it was too late and i was too old and depressed :( i have no friends and I am a 35 year old NEET

Shower in something other than curry or shit.
Shave wash your cheesey cock and go out drinking

Why do you hate your mother and ancestors and self OP?

wheres the question here, bro?
anyway your issue here is the same as general Sup Forums guys and not so much because you are not white

Same as anyone else. Be interesting and skilled, have good hygiene and unobtrusive quirks, and don’t be ugly. Don’t need to be hot. Just not ugly. Money isn’t necessary but it helps, especially if it’s because you’re interesting and skilled and not given to you. Being trustworthy and respectful will be needed for long term too.

no questions, but you shouldn't try to date white women, that is a disaster and will be a waste of your time.

is that something your Iranian mum instilled in you, because fuck middle eastern girls they are on par with latinas on psycho levels

wise words, i stuggled until i was at least 30 before i realized to just give up on white people, horrible beta bottom of the barrel white dad, crazy self hating iranian mother produced me.

unfortunately i have no paths in life to take now, i am isolated and unskilled NEET waster, i deserve death as i am unfit for life and none of this was my making.

I'll fuck any girl I want you fat fucking turd. You're probably one of those cucks that can't do shit in life so you end up blaming colored people for your downfalls.

>non of this was my making
way to blame someone else for your personal problems. YOU isolated yourself, YOU didnt pursue a trade or skill. it wasn't shit parenting.

That dude fuckin looks like this

>tfw sub-human pos iranian genes
>tfw beta genetic loser white dad
>tfw i know i am sub-human but it's not my fault and i feel terrible about it

here you go OP.

Oh, pudding. Pudding.
– Bill Cosby

no, she kept insisting 'YOU ARE WHITE' to me for the longest time, this caused me much pain as i tried to fit in with whites and got cruely rejected by white girls that by the time my teenage years were over i had given up.

i wish my mum told me to stay away from white girls instead because i am not white, it would have saved me a shit load of pain and looking autistic as fuck. i swear until i was 25 i think i suffered from trauma based autism.

also one last thing, before i was in my 20s i guess i could pass for white as i had blonde hair (which later receeded and dark hairs grew in place), as i mature i look more and more 'foreign', to the point that if i did talk to people in my town (my white dad's home town, i haven't left because i am a failure) i wouldn't be surprised if the english people here start asking 'WHERE ARE YOU FROM?'

my iranian mother, gets angry if people like a workman or just the boiler maintainence guy dares to ask her 'where are you from?'

this is because my white dad before he divorsed her and ran away used to gas light her by telling her 'don't tell anyone you are from iran, they will think you are a terrorist', and i think a lot of my autism (non-diagnosed) which i have struggled with has come from my mother as she believed my dad and then she was telling people awkward lies about where she is from and then i realize now what my father used to do was tell people that were going to meet my mother, to not ask her where she is from because she thinks if she tells you she is from iran you will think she is a terrorist, so then of course these people being naughty would then go on to ask my mother 'where are you from?' and my mother was set up to look crazy by avoiding answering the question.

I loved you in the Neverending Story, Atreyu.

>this

Nigger

>iranians in america love calling themselves "persians"
The first Iranians I knew were graduate students hoping to escape the shah. I mean, there we were halfway around the work and they would still pronounce the name SAVAK in only the quietest of whispers. Well, I habitually called them Persians and they would invariably correct me because they were Iranians.

kek

Lol how much do of a Chad is your dad?
Looks like you got all your mom's genes

wrong, i did try but the meta physical tension in the air where i am at least was too much for me, english people are low key racists.

every single english person claims to not be racist, but they are. it's a sub concious thing, i know this from my experiences, also it's not english people's fault either, it's natural.

when i see english people all in a group together they are at such ease with eachover they just take it for granted, when my subhuman presence is in proximity to english people at the courses and apprenticeship in the past that i tried before getting depressed and giving up, i could sense that i was simply off putting to them.

so of course, they sense it also and then they feel ill at ease, so then they start wondering why do they feel annoyed and not comfortable when i am around, so then they question why they feel like that, so then they think 'what's wrong with that guy? he's creepy+ insert endless list of negatives. so what has happened to me countless times, is the people whose auras literally don't harmonise with my subhuman presence start to 'get bothered' by me then they set out to paint me as something negative, ignore me, i have never had a friendly gesture put my way by english people other than surface manner, i am just not welcome and unliked because of the meta physical reason which no one can proove, so in the past when i used to try and make an effort to talk to people i would be snapped at, or some wise crack remark like 'why are you talking to us? no one wants you here, you aren't a part of our group'

i can't be expected to live like this.