Really into this girl, and have been planning on entering a long term relationship with her

Really into this girl, and have been planning on entering a long term relationship with her.

Found out today that she's bisexual.

Is it possible for a guy to have a successful relation ship with a bi chick?

>oh but user its not cheating if im with a girl since ur not a girl

huahahaha

bump

She's a qt3.14.

Go for it man.

Not her, pic just fit the thread

She probably has borderline personality disorder. Most bisexual women do. She'll be highly manipulative, dishonest, and absent of loyalty.

She's half a fag. She will turn you fag. RUN!

I know her well, she's not like that, I think that it's her trying to act cool by being "open of anything" type deal.

But I'm not sure

bump

Has anyone on Sup Forums actually had a positive experience dating a bi chick?

m9, let me tell you something...

Threesomes.... You, another girl and she
The possibilities are truly limitless

Yeah, but I'm not about that life style, if I were to be in a relationship with her, would I need to be worried that she would turn completely gay or anything like that?

And if so, what's the likelihood that that would happen?

nada, m89

all you'll do is scare her away with your fear

if she's truly down, she's down. That won't suddenly change, unless she has always been gay

Don't do it user. Had a bi gf for a year. She ended up fucking another girl because she said she needed it. She was fucked in the head too

Were there signs of her being nuts prior?

Nope had been manipulating people for years so she was pretty good at it. Actually in prison now. Got into drugs stole a car

What do you mean manipulating people?

Trends/Tactics?

You think anyone here has actually had any intimate female contact?

We would both drink and go out but one that apparently worked well for her she would go out with mutual friends so that if I ever asked or brought it up they could honestly say yeah they were together. But then before shed come home for an hour or two would go and get laid with her female friends and then come home. Caught her when she got fucked up and fell asleep after the other friend said she was heading home. Thought she was in a car wreck and nope was fucking around.

Did you know she was bi while dating her?

Have been in a happy relationship with a bi girl for 5 years, so it can happen

Anyway im out. Short of it I can't suggest getting with a bi chick. All of a sudden anyone she goes out with might just have to much to drink and fucks em guys or girls. Straight girls if shes going with the other girls least you don't have to worry about that.

Yeah knew she was bi, didn't really care, and still for the most part don't its just trickier. Probably should have set up a 3 way from the get go but I don't want a long term relationship with a 2 people.

No problem at all. Mine just points out hot asses while I am with her. It's a lot of fun.

Did that too, it is fun I just got a bad apple.
I mean shes totally fucked in the head and just psychotic enough to hide it so can't blame all bi's

If her dick isn't bigger than yours, you should be fine.

So if she's not fucked in the head, I would be ok?

Don't
unless you like tons of drama and "it's not cheating if its a girl user"

the number of women who are bisexual > the number who have bpd

That's true just get a loyal one. Who cares if they are attracted to both as long as they are faithful.

Someone has gone through somethong here and is projecting shit, eh user?

True haha

i'd lick her abs.

More than a few of them. They're fine, dude. Just don't be a jealous prick and you'll be alright.
Also, ffm threesomes are god-tier

>having a problem with this
Literally grow the fuck up

Basically this

This. And her friends if she have any probably sucks too. Shes trying to impress her fat, ugly feminist friends by pretending shes bisexual.

Fucking a bi-chick who is cheating on her female wife with me. Wrap your head around that one.

They are very dishonest and manipulative have no loyalty to anyone. BUT they are amazing fucks. Just wrap it up. Don't get committed. Don't think you can change her. Don't ask her to change. Don't trust her if she promises you you're they only one for her. You'll be fine and get that coveted crazy wet pussy.

Almost all of her female friends are disgusting dykes, fat chicks, or horrible unstable people, that's what makes me think she says she's bi to fit in with that crowd

Women are like spaghetti my friend, straight until wet. Theres no punishment for being gay anymore especially for chicks so if she didnt like dick she wouldnt go around calling herself bi. Go for it OP.

Agreed

Well, you could be the one who saves her from them if you can be more fun to hang out with then them. But if she keeps friends like that and tries to impress those kinds of people she must have a problem. might just be shy and they were the loser crowd she fit in with or she might be a bipolar crazy bitch.

I've tried that with moderate success, she's too wound up in liberal bull shit to get herself out the group