Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

gonna be dropping acid for the first time in a couple of hours

what are some activities you would recommend I do during my trip?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/koBs4TsNAdc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ5hH9bEnOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go on youtube. Look for dj yilmars. Pick one of the most viewed hardtrance mixes. Enjoy tripping balls.

Go for a walk outside.

Seriously. Get a coffee and go for a walk in the nicest part of your town.

make sure you havnt got anything planned for a long time after it
food and drink ready next to you
couple of pre rolled fags if u smoke
when you start peaking turn off all screen and all lights if ur on ur own

I always just watch movies

screens reduce the visuals

I went to a horror movie and sat in the front row
my first time

go to the toilet before aswell kek

Album Artwork looks like a .gif on my iPhone. I didn't mind that

i fucked my gf when we were both on this past weekend. definitely recommend.

it was transcendent

fap

Playing IRL-Frogger.

Fuck a bitch, best sex ever

Or look for resonate the brutal sound of hardtrance

I was so far from horny on acid. My girl and I had no interest in fucking

Low lights, trippy music (I prefer Oink Floyd or trip hop.) Lay back and let the trip take you where it will.

this sex drive completely gone probably couldnt even get hard

My wife and I like to watch Tool music videos. There are also lots of cool videos on YouTube that have been made with psychedelics in mind.

Try thinking about lots of demons, hell and the anti-christ. Probably search for "demonic screaming" on youtube and put it on full volume on your earphones.
Happy tripping.

spent the last 4/5 months binging on acid once a week
astral projection/lucid dreaming in unreal
i just hate the 45mins after i take it feel so bad and hate having them in my mouth
ran out of the tabs about a week ago and now im onto 4-aco-dmt which ive found alot more pleasant and not as long which is a good thing

Senpai... How.... how did you know??

Watch clothes in the washing machine or drier go round and round.

i know what you mean but if you can manage to get it going it's worth it

Taking acid more than once in a month is just stupid. You get no visuals and half the euphoria

Please be in a comfortable environment. just chill and imagine shit. when stuff starts to look weird just remember you're on drugs and not panick, but go along with it for the ride. its fking awesome.

>You get no visuals
if i didnt get any visuals i wouldnt have done it over and over again week after week

Don't do it alone, tripping is so much better with a group.

Pos

love watching the walls come to life

Brush your teeth. Seriously.

Thats a lie watch a sick music video or just look at your phone you'll see some shit.

tripped acid for the first time yesterday. i loved watching this video
youtu.be/koBs4TsNAdc

Listen to music that relaxes you.
After waiting a couple hours for the trip to plateau, i enjoy walking in a safe space. You have to make sure its well known to you and that its close to where you live. If you live in a bad neighbourhood or one patrolled heavily by the police dont do this, youll probaly get mugged or taken to the psych.
But yeah if you feel in control enough being outside, even at night looking up at the stars on shrooms or acid is great.
Listening to good music is just wow on any psychedelic.

Chicago steamer.would be trippy brah

Or u can just, u know, don't do drugs.

can someone help me with buying?
how much is fair for one tab?

It's not the price the problem. The problem is getting draino for 20 bucks

Let the trip take you, OP.

you didnt answer my question tho

Depends where you live. Price vary wildly depending from availability

Watch the mister mellow show!!!!!!! m.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ5hH9bEnOk

Insert
>ohlookitsthisthreadagain

even thinking about it now i almost have that horrible taste in my mouth

uk fag

First of all.

Don't listen to these idiots.

1. Do not go outside while coming up.
2. Go with trusted friends.
3. Research acid.
4. Get a test kit, at least two, and test the acid. If it's not tested as LSD or a lysergamide, throw it out.
5. Go on with tripping. Make sure you are in a comfortable environment and do not play any harsh music or see gruesome things, etc.
6. If something happens that you don't want happening, go with it. It will be much easier.
7. Have Xanax, Valium, or another benzo on hand to stop visuals and anxiety if necessary.

> search for the game "Hexic". It is mind blowing stuff from the "Tetris"- founder. Was on xbox360 hard drives. Genius.

The good music you listen to has to be chill though. Psychedelic rock is the best, since it was basically made to be listened to on acid. It might be cliched, but you /have/ to listen to White Rabbit at least once on acid.

If you have any paintings of landscapes, take a look at them once the visuals kick in, they'll look like they're alive. Don't bother looking at "trippy" art, it looks mostly the same on acid as it does sober. You're looking for things with lots of intricate detail. I have a couch with a two floral/paisley patterns, one in color, one stitched in white on top, and the way they shift on top of each other is almost my favorite thing to watch on a trip

If you go outside, go to a green area near your house (with plants and stuff) or backyard. Everything will seem so much more vivid

Have something dopaminic to do during the comedown: cuddling with someone special, smoking a joint, or whatever. It'll make it much better

Acid tastes like nothing. You got fake acid and could have died. You're lucky.

Whoa real advice on Sup Forums??

>Go to a rave
>Jack the house

I'm giving you acid...

Not same dude, but I've taken several paper tabs that I know for sure are legit and each time I have the same gross tingly/sharp metallic taste in my mouth that makes my breath hitch.

I'm almost certain that it's psychosomatic, since even thinking about putting a tab in (immediately before or even sitting here now) makes it start to some extent, but it's consistently there.

Pretty much actually. But i could deal with the harsh music for some time considering i enjoy it already. Depends on your personality for the benzo to stop, otherwise don't even worry about it and just go through with chilling with some close friends with nothing to do but have fun and keep eachother safe.

That could be just the ink, but NBOMes and probably NBOHs taste of a generic chemical taste.

A general rule is that if it's not a metallic taste or no taste at all, it's a trash one, huck it out.

In short: If it's bitter, it's a spitter.

Go for a walk during the come-up, make sure have enough drinkage/snacks. I recommend orange juice. When you start feeling it, lie back and listen to some of your favorite music. I recommend ambient music :) or trance. Make sure you can dedicate 8-10 hours to it. Have some cigarettes handy if you smoke, or some cannabis. Most of all, enjoy it. It's the best time to explore your mind and learn more and more about yourself. :)

Yeah, I'll amend my response here, go outside *after* you've peaked in the comfort of your own home (visuals have set in and all) and let yourself be led along by a sober sitter. Otherwise best to stay inside.

He's right though, LSD doesn't taste like anything. LSA on the other hand tastes like licking a 9 volt battery. A common mistake with LSD is taking in all your tabs because you're convinced there was nothing on them, only to trip massive balls because they were all dosed with high quality LSD.

Stay well hydrated, have food on-hand and remember to eat (moderately, don't stuff yourself). Have something on in the background so you have something to focus on. It kinda made me focus really hard on what was going on in my head, and having some background was amazing.
I found that Planet Earth in HD was a really good background.
Go outside as the sun sets and watch the sunset. After like 6 hours, smoke a small bowl and you'll ride another wave of it.
Stay hydrated. Try to not clamp your jaw too much.

>metallic taste
>dude it's legit
You're a fucking idiot and a dealer's dream

the nbome series is often sold as LSD while it is significantly more dangerous than LSD. If it's bitter, its a spitter. LSD can be swallowed, NBOMEs must be held under the tong. Swallowing is safer. But there are still other analogues that can be dangerous, like DOB. I recommend a reagent test. NBOMEs can be used responsibly, however there's no reason to take a risk with a lesser known substance. Be safe, trip well.

Also I recommend trying wines/coffee, not enough to buzz either direction, just for the complexity of flavor.

Oh, then yes. If it tasted like sour or stinging, it could be LSA, which has effectively the same profile as LSD in safety and effects.

go out in nature. Like, seriously go for a nature hike or to a park. It's seriously the best experience you can ever have on acid.

I'm pretty sure that it's just my brain responding to the feeling of paper under my tongue, especially since I made it clear that it starts *before* I put it in. It's more of a mouthful/aftertaste than an actual taste, and no one else taking from the same batch (several of whom had much more experience than me) had any complaints.

thanks for White Rabbit

suck some dick

RC's can often be fun. I've had decent trips on phenethlymines such as DOB, which is a bitter psychedelic amphetamine. If done responsibly (research everything before you do it) it can be a very fun time, but at high doses, RC's can be toxic. Of course, none of these are a substitute for good ol classic Lucy.

Go re-shingle the roof.... Nothing more fun than ladder steps and heights

My group of friends would always love to go hike the mountains behind our college campus and sit at the top of one for a few hours, pass some joints and just stare out at the warping landscape. Definitely have some music you enjoy with you. And id advise against going out in public if its your first time, the feeling of being watched and judged by people around us caused one of our friends to have a psychotic breakdown which got him picked up by police for intoxication and public nudity..