Cleavage thread

Cleavage thread

Ally

But if I stare its rape

You can see the sadness on the purple bikini girl's eyes.

I know I got here because of your boobs, but watching your video, I just caught myself in love with your face and personality (At least the one you showed in the video). You have such an amazing face! Your lips are just the exact size, not too thick and not "barely there". Your mouth is big (Which I considere a good thing). Your cheeks are full and soft and probably good to kiss. Your eyes are so bright and light, and the expressions they gave out are just formidable. You are one of a kind, and managed to drag my eyes from the chest all up to the eyes height.

By the way, I'm taken, so those compliments are just sincere ones, with no second intentions behind them.

lol i know this is copypasta but wowie.

Post it on every fap thread imagineable

wwyd?

My dentist

They'd both be better off sharing their tits between them.

Wtf how’d you get this of her???

She posts stuff like this on her IG

just... amazing!

Please more!!!! Hot and fucking makes bank! You should impregnate her lol

No sure but think this is same girl?

yum

Step aside faggots

/thread

We did date after being her patient for a year. Just asked her out, we dated for like 6 months. Cool chick, expensive though. Even for me and I make good money

no. builds like right should not reproduce,

hmmm, nice bush bitch

You’re saying you got to fuck this whore?

She must sent you nudes or let you take pics if she is that comfortable showing her body off on IG!

Yes. And yes she did snap me some

Omg the sidd boob there is unreal! Those tits look perfect! Please release them for us and show off this money hungry whore

Bump

Second this request for the Dentist’s tits

I wouldn't say she's money hungry. Just came from a rich family, makes $$ as a dentist so she's just into expensive shit.

Omg she is amazing!

We had fun, she was good too. Her favorite thing was getting eaten out, I could spend all night down there. She got soaking wet, you know how those latinas get.

more of right?

Did she have pussy flaps or inny? Details on it and her asshole?

There was slight curtains there . Enough to flick your tongue against. Good asshole I guess haha, not too dark really tight

Need these nudes!!!!

Did she deeptroat or gag?

Gags a little. I'm like 6-7, but she's more about going halfway down but did the whole, keeping her tongue out as she slides down which was hot. When I did push her head down, she went slow but got it all down and would hold for a bit. Would come up and spit on the head

Same girl?

Haha yup, I've posted her on /b before. That's awesome. Here's one of her latest IG stories.