I need your help /b

I need your help /b.

After 5 years of depression I got tinnitus.

It's hell, I won't live like this, fuck that.

I need a painless and not so messy method to end my life.

gun

CPAP mask and tubes, helium tank. 2 minutes and you're unconscious, no pain, no mess, hard to fuck up.

Can you describe your tinnitus?

It's really difficult for me to get one.

Where can I get helium?

Really loud, in the left ear, high pitched ringing.

Now it's spreading to the right ear.

I haven't slept in 3 days (5 hours total).

I really can't live like this, silence was one of the few things that relaxed me and where I was safe.

Put on a mask and a full body suit.

It won't leave but you can cope.

Play a lot if white noise in your free time.

carbon monoxide poisoning
i cant recommend this enough

More like you need to man the fuck up and get over yourself.

Quit being such a pussy.

I tried all of the noises (white, pink, brown, blue) they just make it louder. I tried the various tinnitus releif videos on yt, non help, most make it louder.

I can't cope with this, silence was very important to me.

>gets tinnitus, like 20% of people living on Earth
>asks Sup Forums for "not so messy" an hero

faggotry indicator is off the charts

Play white noise whenever possible. Listen to binaurals and try to wear a mask/earplugs.

Niggers like you are killing Sup Forums.

Fuck off. Tinnitus has driven many to an hero.

Also, what do you mean by full body suite?

Chroma Doze helped me with mine.

like walmart or something

I just put in earplugs and put a full suit of clothes on to cover my ear hairs. Mask, head stuff, etc.

Meh, everyone has a breaking point, this was mine.

Bullshit. I've had tinnitus for 1,000 years. OP is not only a faggot, but a pussy as well.

Everyone has a breaking point, this was mine.

>Chroma Doze

I'll try it out for tonight.

Chroma Doze. Find the frequency that cancels out the sound in your head.

And that ... helps?

If you know please share.

Fuck off and man up you bitch and that one faggot talking about killing off B by remarks like this go fucking neck yourself the dude is legit killing himself

Put in headphones and cycle through the frequencies. Drag your finger across the screen. The pattern will change and you can find one that resonates with the tinnitus noises, making it much more tolerable.

everyone has a breaking point, this was mine

These faggots don't know how bad we got it. I've had tinnitus for several years and I only notice it when i think about it. But I have a hangnail on my big toe. You know the one, it's going to hurt a lot when I pull it out. It might bleed a little. I'm thinking of getting some helium.

Yes. Your hair inside your ears has a lot to do with balance, sound, etc

I'll try it out.

Okay, OP

Or u could fix ur fuckin problems

I really can't imagine anything worse.

But some people just cope with it, I donno

>After 5 years of depression I got tinnitus.
how can those two be connected you massive faggot?

seek cures to each separately

No cure for tinnitus.

Tinnitus is permanent, you dumbass.

Depression causes health decline and stress. Stress/ear damage causes tinnitus

>how can those two be connected you massive faggot?

I don't really care. And there's no cure for tinnitus.

fuck your a pussy OP

i bet you couldnt even kill yourself if you earnestly tried. fucking pathetic.

>Stress/ear damage causes tinnitus

Well crap...

All the dumb niggers bashing OP, please kill yourself, goddamn.

nice trips

I haven't tried yet, I'm plannig it out, woudn't want to fail.

>And there's no cure for tinnitus.
if it's new it can go away

you get used to it anyhow

look up mindfulness meditation you faggot, you can live and be happy with any condition

>Play white noise whenever possible

Doesn't help me, makes it louder.

You are happy with AIDS, faggot?

i have it too. it will likely not go away but over time u will notice it less. first year or so really sucked for me.

It helps me.

Do a shit tonne of shrooms before you go.

White fucking noise.

HIV has practically been cured you moron, you live symptom free and it's undetectable in your blood

That's good.

5.56 at 12 degree angle through mouth into brainstem. Messy but no fail rate. Hallow point for artistic expression/emphasis.

>you get used to it

I just can't

Who would win?
[ ] OP
[ ] Ringy dingy

I don't have access to a gun sadly.

OP lost

But this made me laugh out loud

top kek

Nigger pls go

you'll get used to the ringing you cuck. i've had tinnitus for years and the shit doesn't bother me at all anymore.

I've lived with tinnitus for at least 10 years now. I thought it was a normal thing of growing up. You just forget about it eventually even though it's constant. I can focus on it and listen to it if I want high pitched ringing anytime. But yeah it's constant so its really easy to dissmiss. Just like a monotonous professor talking or some shit. But yeah if you consider yourself mentally unfit to bear it then just fucking kill yourself.

Nope

Imagine someone standing behind you and hitting your head with a spoon.
Wherever you look, he's always behind you.
He follows you everywhere and he never stops.
He's doing it when you try to be intimate with your girlfriend.
He's doing it when you have a really important meeting at work.
He's doing it when you try to fall asleep.
He's gonna be doing it when your child will be born.
He's gonna be doing it during all the big events of your life.
He's never gonna stop.... only when you die.
You can't face it, you can't look in the eyes of it. If you look at the mirror, you see nothing, still you hear it and feel it.
Sometimes, out of nowhere it starts hitting you harder and more frequently. Than it resides to the old level, or maybe not. Maybe it stays this strong forever. You can never know and you can't do anything.

This might be a more understandable form for you

No gun then this...

there is a painfree method involving helium. you can easily find some doc online.

>But yeah if you consider yourself mentally unfit to bear it then just fucking kill yourself.

yes

That just masks it for the duration of the noise. It doesn't get rid of tinnitus. Nothing actually does. If you think it's helping, it's just placebo. Accept your oh-so-unbearable-fate of hearing a constant high pich.

And the worst fucking thing is that I can't read a fucking book.

maybe get a gun, won't feel pain. Suicide is bad but the painless way is to shoot yourself

I don't have access to a gun.

Imagine how it is like for animals with T. They can't compare it to anything, they don't even know what it is, they don't know disease names and can't ask others if they hear it too. Their brain just cuts it out because it is useless.

This approach helped me a lot. Just do the things you would do anyways in your life and be mindful with everything.

And a nice quote from Dr. Strange: "we can never loose our demons. We can just learn to livea bove them"

Yeah, that sounds quite easy, but where can I get helium?

If you're an obese neckbeard, you probably have high blood pressure. That can cause it. If you do, go on medication and start lifting.

I bet you've been living with it for a long time but you've just noticed it. Just accept it like you accept that all kind of bacteria is touchig you constantly. Jesus christ kiddo 1/5th of the world has the same issue. Stop being a drama queen.

Just imagine being a nigger and having to smell nigger all day.

I tried. I can't do anything that I enjoyed before.

I can't play in my band anymore (loud music actually hurts now), I can't program anymore (that was my job), I can't read books.

Fuck that.

well maybe just not kill yourself, you can get over it. I felt the same way, I had voices in my head telling me to kill myself when my parents got divorced, I got over that.

I'm not, I perfectly healthy otherwise. I wear glasses and that's it.

Sorry it's not the same.

Fucking lmao

>I can't program anymore (that was my job)
Go sit in a server room, the tinnitus will be unnoticeable - trust me, I know - I have it too.

what is funny, some kiddo asking how to kill himself

No, had it for about 6 months.

No server room where I work. And white noise/backgorund noise/music doesn't help at all. Makes it louder for me.

I had tinnitus since forever AMA :D

juj this better be v&

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK.

How did you type that out if you can't read O_o

Do some sports. I mean it can't make it worse

Don't be a fag, think before you post.

I can't read books, or anything that I have to concetrate.

train, last minute, jump in

I do, I don't hear it for the 2 hours I do it (3 times a weak), but as soon as I relax.

go to the paypal office with a rifle.
suicide by cop
try to kill trump
jump in front of a train
bring a camera and try to drive as far as you can into area 51 while livestreaming

too messy

OP, place your hand over your heart, can you feel it? That is called purpose. You’re alive for a reason so don’t ever give up.

There is a large chance I'll survive in the first three, 4th one too messy, last one out of reach.

faaaaggoooooooooooooooooooooot

heroin overdose?

you will feel great and not realise you re dying from what ive heard

get a routine. get friends. play games with them. wait till the life kills you. This is an always working solution

>OP, place your hand over your heart, can you feel it? That is called purpose. You’re alive for a reason so don’t ever give up.

I'm sorry, I don't buy into that stuff. I've waisted most of my life. And this is unbearable for me.