How do you "date" Sup Forums?

How do you "date" Sup Forums?

The relationships I've attempted in the past all 100% played out the same way. I have nothing in common with the girls I meet. We have nothing to talk about. Idle small talk that eventually turns into awkward silence, and then they eventually start spilling this "it's not you it's me i'm not ready for a relationship you're a great guy" etc etc and I have to tell them I literally don't care, or they just stop talking to me and that's the end of it.

I don't know what to do. I'm 25 and lately my family has been prying into my private life wondering why I'm single. Dad tells me just go to the bar and fuck some random whore (his words), and if you do that enough times you'll meet one that's tolerable and everything works out from there, but it can't really be that devoid of emotion or personal connection, can it?

pls dont die without a single reply

Dude, i am sorry to hear that.
A lot of women are shallow and stupid.
What kind of hobbies do you have?
Are you working out?

I have a lot of nerdy hobbies. trading card games, video games, occasionally go bowling with friends (although I suck at it lol, at least 5 gutterballs per game)

I don't work out but I'm not terribly out of shape either. I'd give myself a solid 6/10 on looks. And I don't mind women who aren't drop dead gorgeous, but I'll admit I would turn away someone who was objectively hideous.

Tbh I had almost nothing in common with both my current and last gf, and it is kinda of working out.
Try to get recommendations from friends, ask them for help, and try meeting as much ppl as you can, someone might trigger an interest to get to know more about them - and thus the idle talks will naturally be gone within days

This thread is going to die, but don't worry OP. It's not you, it's us. We're just no good at this advice stuff.

You're a great guy OP, and I'm sure one of these days you'll find the chan with just the right advice for you, and you'll know it when it happens.

We're just not that chan OP. I wish things could be different, but it's over. Let's not make this any harder than it already is OP.

Goodbye.

lemeow

a solid 6/10? send pics
so you are doing vidya, trading cards and go bowling.
I'm not even sorry, i was interested at first, but my pussy dried out just reading that.

right? the fact that my hobbies are either uninteresting or frankly unappealing doesn't help.

Women are picky as fuck

Abstract (TL;DR)
This study was conducted to quantify the Tinder socio-economic prospects for males based on the percentage of females that will “like” them. Female Tinder usage data was collected and statistically analyzed to determine the inequality in the Tinder economy. It was determined that the bottom 80% of men (in terms of attractiveness) are competing for the bottom 22% of women and the top 78% of women are competing for the top 20% of men. The Gini coefficient for the Tinder economy based on “like” percentages was calculated to be 0.58. This means that the Tinder economy has more inequality than 95.1% of all the world’s national economies. In addition, it was determined that a man of average attractiveness would be “liked” by approximately 0.87% (1 in 115) of women on Tinder.

When women say: "you're a great guy" they mean " you are not interesting and have no attracting qualities, one can depend on you - and i might take interest , when i hit the wall"

Are you still going to school? to university?
what are you doing with your life?

Just turned 24 today
don't force it

you'll find someone you like eventually, till then look for people with similar interests

dropped out of university after a spat with a professor. Dude failed my 300 page project for "failing to follow instructions" because I did it alone instead of working with a partner or group. lost my cool, big time. slapped the name plaque off his desk, called him a variety of names, told him no one cared about his shitty vietnam stories and everyone thought he was an annoying dick, he should've died from agent orange, etc. Was kicked out of my major program and just quit.

I don't really want to go into detail about my work, but it's a job that requires a certification, and requires me to travel a lot. I've been through most of the US. make ~50k/year. (usually) home on weekends.

300 page project? what kind of degree needs you to write so much?

the actual content of the project was about 40 pages. the rest were schematics, glossary, and index, he wanted us to write ourselves following the formatting he provided.

fukkin same feels man.

Depends a lot on where you live OP. You can't expect the same dating advice that works in like a huge city in new york to work in a small town in alabama.
In my part of the midwest generally women are the primary beneficiaries of consumerism and they are only interested in males that will enable their consumerism. Most women don't even want men. They don't want kids. They just expect someday they might and then some guy they snubbed for years is going to want all that stuff suddenly out of no where with no real foundation of a relationship built up. The relationship itself doesn't matter to them, they don't care about you or anything in your life. It's just a friendly hello how much do you make alright I suppose I might as well let you cum in me since I bang 4837981728914912749810 guys after getting drunk/high going shopping every month anyway.

Theres bound to be someone out there that likes you for you and shares an actual connection. Keep putting yourself out there and try to find someine thats basically just another version of yourself if you want longevity. Othetwise do whatever you want

tits or gtfo whore

Yes it absolutely can be and absolutely is that devoid. Somehow mentor beginning to fall for the myth of the perfect partner it simply doesn't exist. Love is sacrifice and if the other person is perfect you're not sacrificing so you don't really love them.

You also have to ask yourself if youre happy the way you are, if so then great otherwise change up in anyway you think you can improve yourself to be somewhere youd like to be. Try to be the best version of yourself and all that shit

I think you should listen to your dad and fuck them until you find that emotion or personal connection that you are looking for.

Your hobbies are a passion, passion is attractive. Hit the gym anyway, don't go stupid with it. Do cardio too, don't just lift. The self-confidence boost that comes with seeing that change in yourself will appeal to women too. I'm making an active effort to stay single and I've got 3 women that won't take no for answer, and the only real difference between you and I that I've seen here is the effort to physically look good.

You sound like a stupid feminine whiney beta male. That's your problem.
Shit isn't difficult or complicated.

You either have your shit together or you don't. Obviously you don't. No real man would give a fuck about any of this.
You find someone you like, you date, you have fun, you have sex. So simple.
You don't look for a relationship or commitment, that's female shit.

I'm way to pussy to ever ask a girl out! I consider myself pretty ugly, also i'm short. My confidence stops me from meeting girls and i'm way to embarrased for tinder.

yeah i guess...

I dont just want empty sex, I want a connection.

I guess i'm just a beta numale...