Hi anons, I need an advice because I'm just a big pussy. There's this girl in my school...

Hi anons, I need an advice because I'm just a big pussy. There's this girl in my school, and i've been looking at her for probably 4 months now. She's quite aesthetic and good looking.
The last time i passed by the hallway, i was looking at my phone, and i haven't noticed
she passed by me, but one of my bros told me that she was looking at our side. I don't think this means anything. But how can I start a contact with her? When I look at her, she's acting like she tries to ignore me, and it goes both ways. I mean, approaching and talking at sight seems kinda weird to me, cuz I don't have balls. Any hints what can I do to start talking to her?

You will fuck up anything anyway dude. Try talking in facebook or smth.

what the fuck are you calling girls aesthetic for you pussy cunt

do you have any mutual friends/acquaintances?

Do you have any classes with her?

>I don't have balls
Get some or end it.

That's not how you use aesthetic

Find out her hobbies, what she likes etc.
If its smth yourr into aswell, try to break the ice that way.
Then of possible (depends on the hobby etc) you could ask for a drink, coffee, lunch, rather than eat at school, to talk about it.

Just add her as a friend and start a conversation? I mean we're all gonna die anyways, so it doesn't matter what happens

I don't have any classes with her, she's 1 year younger than me

That's stalking and it's retarded

Yeah no don't do this

>Any hints what can I do to start talking to her?

Imagine an alien coming to earth and it asks you how humans communicate. What would you say?

I'd say we open our mouths and talk. That's literally it. You are adding layer when there are none, you're making easy things difficult, and you're being a huge fucking faggot

Alright thanks

She seems kinda introverted, but I may just overthink

"She's quite aesthetic" stopped reading there.

Don't bother, you're a pussy, faggot.

Kill yourself and stream it. Best piece of advice youll get in life kiddo

This site is 18+. GTFO

>a girl looked in my general direction
>think she might be into me
>any advice
Yea leave here and return when you turn 18 faggot

>I need advice
>pic related
Side to side for attention up and down for results

I think dating at ages under 20 in modern western culture is a waste of time with hardly and long-term profit. It's just some pussy and missed opportunities.