How did this shit "culture" appear

Seriously, I like vapes because its a safer alternative to cigarettes after becoming addicted in the military (Cigs are shit, but there is literally fuck all to do at my base, so it became a crutch), now being out I switched to vaping to ween down the addiction, but holy fuck I cannot stand the faggotry of people who do this for fun.

How did this retarded "culture" start Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DRUxA8U51xc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best just give up nicotine and spend your money on MAGA hats instead.

Bruh vaping is an art and a a lifestyle dude. Don't hate just cuz u don't understand. There is no greater pleasure than hanging out with some friends and blowing some sick clouds

Dont you have some PTSD to react to. Rather than ya know vaping

no clue, got in this stupid shit because i like my lungs and i like nicotine alot. seemed like a win win. i look online and these fucks are blasting clouds that take up a sidewalk. i could do that shit if i wanted to but NO im a fucking normal person who likes to enjoy a hobby that lets me be a nicotine faggot...

Are you me? I changed to vaping because smoking was keeping my performance down in my job "started to slow down my runs and such."

Love it, and its great with all the flavors. Then suddenly you've got this faggot numales and shit trying to create an identity around it.

get the fuck out of my country you little fuck.

How about you mellow out you sensitive prick. So what if after a hard day's work I want to have a nice sesh and blow some dope clouds how does that concern you in any way man?

I've never seen anybody do this in real life besides former chain smokers. I think this is one of those things that the internet likes to obsess over and hate.

I think you just don't go outside enough [spoiler]at all[/spoiler]

I don't really know. I remember my brother having one of those a couple of years ago, he was trying to get rid of smoking. Now I see everyone using them like fashion accessory.

I don't care that some stupid racist redneck baby killer hates how I vape.

The chicks dig my bomb ass clouds when I'm down at the local mall ripping on my vape.

Get out cunt. Canada doesn't need another one of you guys.

I smoke a pipe instead but I don't let anyone see because I don't want someone to take a picture of me and post it on Sup Forums

LOL, fucking faggot I love aussies but fuck that was cringe. Good bait.

Lol u could really use a fat rip I swear baka. Like u will not believe how much this shit mellows u out lol almost as good as that ganj but that doesnt come in strawberry flavour lol. Seriously my dude do urself a favour and go buy a vape bro it will be a life changing experience

RIP my asshole you will love the flavor dude bro faggot

>Safe

See "popcorn lung."

I also remember a recent story about a vaporizer exploding in a man's mouth, not only knocking several of his teeth out, but also breaking his neck, too. This shit is a lethal dad, and will die out through legislation.

The only people who vape where I live are all trying to quit cigs too.

Literally never seen anybody "blowing sum sikk clouds brah"

>pre-emptive marlboro shilled fedora pic

>rip my asshole
hmu on grindr maybe we can arrange something faggot

What could possibly be gay about blowing poofs, I mean fluffy clouds?

> (You)
>>rip my asshole
>hmu on grindr maybe we can arrange something faggot

Hope u have kids if grill I will blow sick clouds into her fucking vaginas

>Canada doesn't need more people who (evidently) have jobs and, in their free time, partake In an act that does negligible harm to all parties involved
>because I said so

Your arguments are shit and they make you come off like a hipster pussy who's mad about all the popular kids at school vaping. Yeah its a fad, but it's a generally innocuous
>bawww I don't like walking through clouds of vapour that usually smells pretty good and dissipates in literally less than 30 seconds

>Seriously my dude do urself a favour and go buy a vape bro it will be a life changing experience
this is what drug addicts do, they try to get other people hooked.

I don't think your getting it """dude""". Get out of the true north """bro""". We don't want you. We don't need you.

non BW

he is a degenerate and so are you.

Was at the store the other day and saw a big troll of a man crossing the street with what looked like his mother. Of course he pulls out his vape halfway and takes a big toke, couldnt even wait until he go to the sidewalk. Got a good chuckle out of that.

Bruh seriously my man u strike me as the type of dude who doesn't get much pussy am i right? Trust me dude buy a cheap vape get some pumpkin spice or vanilla or something anong those lines and invite some girls for a sesh. Trust me dude, works every time. Nothing gets a girl going then seeing a guy rip a fatass cloud maybe practice some smoke tricks too. Honestly man u seem like a pretty angry guy having a vape and a girl in ur life will do u wonders.

I actually picked up on vaping from an NCO I worked with in my final year. Been vaping ever since, don't really smoke cigs anymore. I don't really see what's fun about it either or the culture. To me is just serves the function of giving me nicotine without dirtying my car, home, electronics etc.

can you not speak normally in real life? do you have to put 'bro', 'dude', 'my man', 'bruh' to feel cool.

I'm not angry just typing listening to music. Not making my lungs black. You know, what normal people do to relax after work.

Say sesh one more time and I will fucking murder your family.

>totes gnar sicknasty vape sesh at my place bruh? Would be hella dank!

Duuude ur missing the damn point! Vaping doesnt make ur lungs black lol its completely safe! And if seshing with some friends after work and swapping juices isn't "normal", the I guess I don't want to be normal lol. Stop being so uptight man disrupt the status quo a little just do you and stay true to yourself. That's what vape culture is all about man there's no reason to be hating

That's fucking it.

Bro I know this is the internet and u can say whatever u want behind ur veil of anonymity but u really need to chill out srsly. Like if just the thought of me and my bros seshing out makes u that angry i dont get how u fuction properly. Peace and love man, peace and love

FUCK YOU AND DIE

For the record, if someone blows vape in your face after you warn them not to, it's considered aggravated assault, and you are free to attack them physically until they either fall down or agree to desist.

At least in Canada. This actually happened outside a vape shop in my town.

>vaporizer exploding in a man's mouth, not only knocking several of his teeth out, but also breaking his neck
>popcorn lung

we've gone full fearmongering, gentlemen.

>have to tuck your chin in like you're scared of something to take a hit
>makes you look like a massive faggot
>whole hobby is infested with people who do it for attention
Nigga, just get cancer. Or take Chantix.

lol ok buddy do u feel like a big guy now?

youtube.com/watch?v=DRUxA8U51xc

how long before you cringe?

>>Duuude ur missing the damn point!
Woah! Calm down.

And then leave Canada.

Oh shit my buddy Trev was at that lol. Sick clouds, respect. No cringe whatsoever

not triggered like the other autists. too obvious

>I cannot stand the faggotry of people who do this for fun.
Most people get started smoking cigarettes because they think it's cool/fun

what? i dont get it

Fun fact: there are plenty of vaporisors that don't cause enormous sugar clouds, but they cost less and aren't as flashy, and don't let everyone know you vape, so no one uses them.

You dumb fucking faggot

I don't really care if people vape and I don't really think there's much of a culture to it either. Just some internet thing where 10 people did something dumb and now every twat with a keyboard is all upset about it. But anyway this meme is funny

Hey man, just quit it already. What is ur problem? Are u that pathetic that u feel the need to lash out at anyone on the internet that has a differing opinion from yours? Get a life dude

Stupid fucking faggot go have a sesh you nigger fuck boy

hahaha vaping right now my friend

>think vaping fags were just a meme
>everyone I meet that uses one fucking huffs that shit 24/7, often with no breaks in between breaths

Vapers are cancer

Holy shit. Ted Cruz has gone downhill since suspending his campaign.

Mate, please, your entire country is blowing the sickest cloud you'll ever see. You can't compete. May as well stop.

Just stop.

What branch n base?

Ay bruh

I duno man. One day I was just enjoying my vape and happy I was off smokes and the next thing I know faggots are having cloud contests.

Fucking embarrassing.