youtube.com/watch?v=RZjDanSjWyo
youtube.com/channel/UC9DPeKSRYYGbnNapyekJViw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums was never good

goblin roll

never lol

yes it was newfag
FAGGOT

Why did this living abortion get posted on Sup Forums in the first place? Why did it get so much attention?

Hey I got dubs, answer my questions faggot.

great=/=good

white knight homosexuals wanted lulz and it turned into their dicks getting hard for a random fleebag retard

keep the bunny thugging all around

dubs spoken
leave her alone

GOBLIN HEAD FREAK!

no, dubs we're posted before this so it cancels out that nigger faggot

You guys are so fucking reported. I can't believe you bring this shit in here again and again and
again. "OH MY GOD MY POST NUMBER ENDED IN 2 REPEATED NUMBERS ZOMGROFLMFAO!!11!!" You listen here you underaged shitdicked little cumguzzler: THIS. ISN'T. FUNNY. It's not cute or charming or something that gives people a smile, it's a waste of time, a waste of space, and an eyesore. You make me worry, really really really worry about the state of my generation. Where the hell is our world gonna go if it's run by shit-stained cuntminds like you that have NO originality and NO creative drive AT ALL. You contribute nothing at all to this board, nothing at all to your fellow peers. You are worse than a dumbass my asinine little friend, you are a black hole of faggotry and stupidity. You suck in the people around you and corrupt them with your cancerous posts. Your very existence is robbing this world of all things good. Leave this place, sell your computer, give the money to someone with brains who can wisely use it, and then kill yourself you waste of life. Die.

check'd

the first dubs was retard and inconclusive about what he want

This is why we have ISIS.

dubs have spoken we drop the retard goblin head

why are people picking on her? She didn't do anything. There are plenty of SJW fucktards that deserve harassment over this unfortunate kid.

It really wasn't good. The only people who say it was good were delusional children who pretend to be oldfags. PS there's also nothing good about being an oldfag, it's not relevant to anything, and never was.

Bunny is interesting.

Her favorite song is Erika
Dad used to be a blood and killed crips
She believes traps are gay
Likes Chinese food
Is so pro white her Christmas tree is white, because green trees are inferior.

She likes Apple products too.

Says the newfag. Lurk harder bitch. You probably don't even remember the chocolate rain days and the shit music that played on every refresh.

Punkass newfag trash highschool student faggot. Get more upset you weren't born earlier you saltly fuck.

yeah im sure you are loving all the gay, traps, furry, faces of Sup Forums and andy sixx threads

Goblin-chan had its 2 days fame. Nobody cares about it at this point

>Dad used to be a blood and killed crips
what?
when she said that

Sup Forums was never great you cocksucking fag.

Jelly much faggot?
MODS

Did anyone ever find out what the nature of her medical problem is?

filthy dumb newfag scum

Yeah, being fucking gross and hard to look at.

throw that bicth down the well

Faggots around here get jealous when anyone they deem unworthy gets positive attention. They don’t have the balls to put themselves out there.

WINRAR UNSUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have only been here since 2009, but I can say that it was shit then too. Maybe before then it was great?

Who is she? I've been a bit behind recently.

I would fuck it

I will only unsubscribe if she stops doing livestreams. She does them weekly currently, doesn’t ban people and answers questions. Not unsubscribing.

In do time user.

She's an adorable genetic freak with a YouTube channel anons have been boosting with subscriptions..

Camwhore

You can stuff your trips up you arse
Also, unsub, kek, like you subbed in the 1st place

>in do time user
nigger!

Never

Also crusade against meanies when?

>Camwhore
But where sup?

She seems sweet. Does she just do blogs?

Nah Sup Forums was always shit. It's just gotten shittier over time.

Her dad is cool and her family seems nice, except for her cunty sister. Bitch is like Hitler. She wouldn’t let Bunny say her name and wanted to delete people from the chat. It’s Hailey, her dad didn’t give a shit.

She's an adorable sunbeam of delight who hasn't done anything wrong.
Some people can't understand what she's saying which makes it funny to worship her, but basically she deserves worship anyway.

What medical condition??

We have ISIS because subhumans love to kill in the name of their imaginary friend.
Don't get it twisted.

I can now, but at first I couldn’t.

HIV and Lymphoma

Her sister is hawt in a steelie warrior woman kind of way, she's probably protecting our queen against meanies.

Do you blame her, sad cunt?
Wanna jerk off to the sister's pix?
No wonder she doesn't wanna say her name, she doesn't need fucks like you orbiting

she deserves a slap for being so ugly

liess

He's says as he belly chuckles autistically. He hasn't left his mothers spare room all day but he's hoping this is it, this is his moment. He eagerly awaits a reply as his heart starts to race and he starts to sweat profusely whilst shoving cheesy salted snacks down his fat shit smelling throat. Unable to contain his excitement his tiny clit dick goes rock solid "I've just made fun of a handicapped little girl there's no way they can't reply" he sniggers in anticipation. Then boom they reply, it's happened, they've taken the bait, his days work his goal accomplished. He ejaculates all over his bed clothes but he doesn't care because him mom will clean them. "Sigh that was awesome.." He catches his breath and the reality starts to kick in. He gazes in the mirror consumed by overwhelming depression in the realisation of what a fat lonely loser he is. Time to troll some more

Goblinitis

You have ascended to a higher level, user.
I'm jealous, but I'm happy for you as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZjDanSjWyo

>living abortion
she looks more like she might have been the toilet baby of a meth addict
roll for unsub

Nice dubs

I believe you are lost, this is Sup Forums...

Tumblr is 3 blocks around the corner. By the LEFT.

She is beautiful because she melts bitter hearts and radiates love

her sisters does need to lighten up

>adorable sunbeam of delight
she looks like something that would haunt someone's nightmares

Good? Bad? I'm the one with the keyboard.

you fuckin wut

If my child was born like that ugly deformed fleabag, I would make sure to HIDE it from ANYONE I know. It would be a shame to walk with that ill creature on the streets.

Why?

Because showing a deformed children is the sign of a poor genetic code... and none dreams of having a retarded children. It disgusts people.

If that was my child, she would "accidentally die in her sleep... with a SHOTGUN BULLET IN HER UGLY ASS HEAD"

Leave her alone you dick

You sound like you get scared easily

she rolled a four 1's at character creation and accidentally chose goblin race

No it wasn't douchebag

shooting her would be too obvious. you should take her on a disney cruise and push her overboard

Trying to degrade something more pure than you are.
Disgusting

If I get trips, she gets a surprise abortion.

yeah, all unsub and post "goodbye unlucky testicle" on her videos

OP is pic related

what's her youtube

I am pure. They call me Ivory snow. I make fun of anyone, even Jesus

>trying this hard to be edgy
Tone it down, kids. It's almost bedtime.

Requesting that too

You act like a woman would fuck you and carry your dna. that’s the part of your post that’s shocks me. No one here believes you’ll ever get laid.

t. Tywin Lannister

So many other better things you guys could be wasting your time on.

fuck u its friday faggot
someone needs to punt this cunt into a volcano

youtube.com/channel/UC9DPeKSRYYGbnNapyekJViw

I would degrade the shit out of her for being disgusting. Let's rape this bitch hard!!

Show us your sub count, user.

her dad was whaaa?

i vote to keep her. she's way more genuine than boxxy ever was. thug bunny gets a pass here faggots

>fuck u it’s friday

Underage confirmed

Have her nudes leaked yet? Rumor online is she’s 21 with that aging disease progeria.

Christ, I feel bad now. That girl is a fucking mess

unsubbed