Women """athletes"""

>Australia's women's professional soccer team loses 7-0 to under 15 boys team.

theage.com.au/sport/soccer/matildas-lose-70-in-friendly-against-newcastle-jets-u15-side-20160525-gp43yl.html

The Matildas suffered a surprising loss on Wednesday night, going down 7-0 to a Newcastle Jets male under-15 side in Sydney.

The match was a warm-up ahead of the Matildas' friendlies against New Zealand's national women's soccer team, the Football Ferns.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WspeoRo9KTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Wq0fF6oY6I4
youtube.com/watch?v=Urtiyp-G6jY
youtube.com/watch?v=BNA4ELdkYCo
thelocal.se/20130116/45646
youtube.com/watch?v=tbkOZTSvrHs
youtube.com/watch?v=SAFv2NEE-_c
youtube.com/watch?v=eke3l8Tmqdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hahahahaha

Oh, boy, now I totally can't wait for the new female AFL league.

>The Matildas
why is this their name?

Why are female athletes so uggo and almost always lesbians?

> 6 points for a goal
> 5 points for a behind

Because they waltzing

How is this a surprise? Men are many times better at athletics than women. Testosterone is a hell of a drug.

i find that Canadian and Scandinavian countries have good looking female athletes for the winter games, i don't watch the summer Olympics so i don't know about them

The fuck are the winter games?

I prefer fit women so I'm fine with the muh strong women narrative because it has given me great girls.

Are women overgrown children?

>youtube.com/watch?v=WspeoRo9KTQ

Can you imagine the score if they played Emos? Totally BTFO

Is the Pope Cathol...uhh...

Yes.

They shouldn't be competing against boys at all

In speed sports, higher-level boys pass womens actual world record times at 14 or 15 years of age.

I don't know why no one ever brings this up about Bruce Jenner. If they let people compete in the olympics as women because they feel like women, there would be no actual women athletes left because all the tranny men would blow them the fuck out

Why don't female athletes get paid the same as men, sexists?

Get ready for a lawsuit on this, its coming. Maybe not the international level but this is definitely going to occur.

>mfw media was meming muh womenz soccer team team to no end
>get btfo by under 15

youtube.com/watch?v=Wq0fF6oY6I4

more like they because get waltzed, like a dam fiddle

The U.S. Women's National Team is by far the best women's team in history. They beat Australia 3-1 a year ago in the World Cup. They lost to the U.S. U-17 boys 8-2.

The patriarchy cheated, obviously.

We have the best war songs

youtube.com/watch?v=Urtiyp-G6jY

Only war song you mean?

They also have those winter x games

u wot m8?

youtube.com/watch?v=BNA4ELdkYCo

The Swedish Women's National team once had a scrimmage against a local boy's Under 17 team. The boys won 3-0 despite playing with one less person.

>Within 30 minutes, the boys had plucked one goal from the women, despite Sundhage asking the AIK under-17 team to take out one of its defenders and play with only 10 players on the field

>"I wasn't told about that until after the game," national team defender Sara Thunebro told the newspaper. "We had our hands full during the game."

thelocal.se/20130116/45646

I can't believe those pussies got scored on twice!

go on..

maybe I'm stretching it now..

youtube.com/watch?v=tbkOZTSvrHs

Could've said Midnight Oil, but I suppose they're anti-war.

Who cares about that idiotic beaner pseudo-sport?

Yeah, I'm sure there's more Aussie war songs, I just can't think of any of them. Maybe there aren't as many as I thought..

youtube.com/watch?v=SAFv2NEE-_c

Pretty much the rest of the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=eke3l8Tmqdc

Didn't count how many were on the other team?

pathetic

>>get btfo by under 15 yet again

they post this shit twice a year