User

user,
when did you first realize that nothing matters in life ?

Never, Because there is so much to live for. I feel sorry if you can't see past your current struggles. Get some help, Friend. Our time here is short lived, Make the most of it.

shortly after realizing that I'm dark skinned, have a fat dick and will be only objectified because of it.

I have no meaning and purpose other than for people to be amazed at my cock. Basically my high school and college life. I am dead inside.

It's not that nothing matters, it's just that you need to find what matters for yourself. Life only has meaning when you give it meaning, for some that's love, for others that's a job, family, hobbies and so on.

you might be the cleverest person ive ever seen on Sup Forums

About seven years ago, the first time I read one of these posts

I first learned this concept as a child, but it wasn't until my early twenties that the realization really set in. I had a bit of an existential crisis after learning about hard determinism, and became nihilist due to that.

When I didn't roll those quads, I waited to long. God hates me.

when I finished college.

Things do matter, just not on a cosmic scale.

After my cousins death. I realized that nothing matters because no matter how good people we are and how much we reach we will die anyways

I was about 9 or so. needless to say i didn't like it

4 years ago when I was 18

5 years ago.

About when I hit 22years old. All you can do is try and make life bearable for yourself and those around you. Humans tend to exadurate their life’s worth and meaning.

sauce plz. i have a new fetish everyone

Is that her breast milk or just snow?

slurpee titties

Lol, nothing matters and it never has. That being said: I hold this sentiment close to my heart because I can plan Z and exit at any time. For now though, things can be fun.

If I'm not mistaken hasn't she done a masturbation video in the snow too? May be someone else but God bless Canada

dont be such a fagot

only queers remember those dates . I bet you wrote it in your sissy diary as the bitch ass faggot that you are

¿How's your first day here going?

Every moment is fleeting, Capture them and make them special. Build relationships and tend your favorite thing like a garden. Spend your life doing your favorite thing during your working hours and live a full life on the side.

I picked Concept Art in the video game industry. Every day of mine is a gem. All the sweeter because one day this will all be gone.

Everything you did during your life loses meaning at death. Hence everything you love and live for has no meaning because you will vanish from existence when you cease living.

I realized this after thinking of how many people die and it doesn't have any effect on my life. My death will come one day and people will probably mourn and keep on with their lives.

I am not wishing to die, I'll live life while I'm here and I will be happy as long as I can make other people's existence a bit more meaningful to themselves.

First depressing then freeing. It meant I have no obligation, no duties, no goals, nothing. I am able to do whatever I please, and the consequences on me and others dont matter. I've been a happier person since.

People who think life has a meaning are too busy thinking about themselves

What makes something matter and not matter?

When I heard Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody I guess :)

are you really that fucking stupid ?
if so, kill yourself

in 2007 when i first discovered /b on 4c