Racist people are stupider than average people...

Racist people are stupider than average people, while at the same time are convinced they're more intelligent despite it being contrary.

Explain

Explain this

Racist people are average people. People just lie a lot.

dumber*

kys

I get the point you're trying to make, but you went about it poorly. sorry bruv kys

From the way they explain it they try to drag up statistics that average is even lower than what most people think, to try and make themselves appear more intelligent just from that argument alone.

I'd say the biggest problem regarding race is the culture of the individuals and perceived culture of the group.

their*
dude I'm drunk and have a better grasp of vocabulary than you.

You try to convince yourself you're more intelligent because you're not racist. You're no better. Your values are only related you your intelligence through possible correlation. Not definite causation.

look at statistics and tell me why I cant have prejudice against any one

Related to*. Sorry I'm a filthy phone poster.

This.
Now watch OP conveniently ignore it.

>Your values are only related you your intelligence through possible correlation
what

isloation and racist parents mostly.

it's k phone bro

think he's trying to say no one can definitively tell how intelligent they are or how definitively intelligent it is to hold any one value

>Stupider
Stopped reading there, not even a racist but I can tell you have nothing important to say

>not racist
stopped reading there, not even retarded but I can tell you have nothing important to say

No. Not true. I have an average IQ it's been tested. However according to school results I'm around the top percentile. I think I'm smarter due to merit of study, and application of intellectual curiosity. Where as most racists just want an easy scapegoat because they're too dumb to find solutions to other problems. Social problems which they actual want and whom actually negatively effects them. Kind of like trying to drink poison and expecting their enemy to die. Very stupid.

> stupider
> despite it being contrary.

Because you're just so fucking smart

must be racist

>"i'm smart because i study"
>"racism has literally never been founded on any sort of study before"
I haven't belly laughed in a long time

I really don't know why you find that so amusing. If you have a bias you can make a study lean toward whatever findings you want. If you're just trying to cherry pick certain statistics rather than larger socio-economic related things it's even easier.

Whatever studies you think there are are likely stuff you take at face value and not questioning how data was obtained and why other data was omitted. It's sort of like why you end up with flat earth conspiracists, or holocaust deniers.

People don't like to think about the world beyond themselves without the filter of their own preconceptions. If you say there are billions of people on the earth that are nothing like them, that are living their lives to the best of their ability just like anyone else, it doesn't even compute. Those people may as well not even exist. They want to know everything about their little corner of the world and understand everything about it, even if they have to draw a lot of conclusions from thin air. Racism is a good seed for a lot of those assumptions. It's easier and more comfortable to believe that you are superior than to believe you are just a small part of everything.

Most people are racist.

The smart ones don't admit it.

David Irving is right.

Well, that's almost tautologically true. A racist is someone who believes things that are untrue about race. Someone who believes untrue things are dumber than people who don't.

But, of course, that doesn't address people who believe true things about racial IQ differences. Since it's true, they aren't racist and you can also make no negative judgement against them in regards to IQ since they believe a true thing.

So, basically, you didn't say anything of substance.

That actually just sounds like cowardice since you're afraid of admitting it for fear of retribution.

So do all the girls in your family lust after big white cocks?

So is it ok to judge an individual based off the statistical iq difference of their entire race?

Only 20% of blacks are above average intelligence?
Someone derfed here

Also isn't hating people by any generalizing category a form of racism? Looking for an enemy to feel righteous for hating?

Brevity is the soul of wit

Quoth the banana

Neverwhore

>Explain

The Dunning–Kruger effect

>isloation and racist parents mostly.

I think isolation is a huge part of it. Unless they're stuck in Detroit surrounded by myriad nigger criminals, or in Edmonton surrounded by drunk natives, racists don't really have a good reason for being racist on a day to day basis.

If you are surrounded by native drunks and bike-stealing niggers though, your racism is at least understandable. Just don't assimilate cultural and historical horse cockery with racial determinism, and you'll be fine.

i dont think intelligence has anything to do with it, but racism happens to be the perfect thing to give an incompetent person. "oh, nobody likes you and you fuck up everything you touch? well don't worry, you're doing fine, its obviously someone else's fault"

same goes for the sjw faggotry, and im a leftie. if youre using a meta-issue to excuse your personal shortcomings then its impossible to grow into anything more capable. you just sit there wishing things were fair.

Racism is natural. Human beings wan o be among equals that's a healthy and natural desire.

Every-fucking-bidy KNOWS that niggers are less intelligent, more prone to violence, have lower self-control, are generally failures unable to live in a civilized society and if they do only after intense domestication by white people.

It's interesting, you idiots are really stupid enough to spam the wrong board. Holy shit.

>Racist people understand that generalizations exist for a reason and don't let horseshit PC culture determine their understanding of reality.

fixed that for ya.

Well I agree that blacks are stupider, they are the biggest racists in the country BUT that doesn't mean white people noticing trends and statistics makes them racist you niggerlover

>People better at pattern recognition are stooped!

>most racists are dumb
You see the problem here is you're using the conclusion of your argument in the premise. Also you have no evidence.