>money becomes very tight
>looses job, twice
>no family around
>can't pay the bills
>about to lose the house
>have no oil, house is cold
>have no food, kids getting hungey
>has to move home, sell house

I'm 33 years old. I've had to quit, or been fired five times in the past four years. My marriage ended in disaster. My divorce took almost three years. My credit card is maxed out. My ex doesn't help with my kid.

We live at my mom's house now. Why shouldn't I an hero Sup Forums?

Pic related, it's me in about six months.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RZjDanSjWyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look for a rich woman with fertility problems, you fucking faggot

Your kid is the reason to fight. Good luck.

why do you keep getting fired?

Coming from an early 30's single father, you have to realize that you're responsible for the well-being of your child. It isn't too late to get things in order and try to pick up the pieces. It will be tough for a while, but it gets easier. From the sounds of it, at least you're in a better, safer environment with your child, so that is a definite improvement. Do what you can to find employment in a field that you can at least hold down for a while, if not turn into a career of sorts. That way you can get the debt collectors off your ass with paying off the credit card, as well as pay for things where you are now, and take care of the family you have left. You can't, and shouldn't, expect help from anyone, especially an ex. There is a good reason why she's an ex, I'm sure, so no sense in worrying about her or whatever help she does or doesn't give. If you're that worried about it, however, file for child support, that way she's at least paying for necessities for the life she brought into this world.

Take care of the problems one at a time, prioritize, and try to keep things from piling up. Large amounts of little annoyances and issues can amass into something that seems absolutely insurmountable, but all you have to do is focus on one solution at a time, solve your immediate problems to get into a better place, and set things up for success in the near future. I believe in you, and I know you can pull through this rough patch.

Had to move during separation, quit job. Moved back, quit job. I was working an off shift, then the ex started fucking up. I had to quit. Then I became a single dad, and couldn't make it to work on time after dropping my kid off at school: was let go (fired). found new work, childcare issues again..

There are a shit fucking load of social programs for women. Zero for men. This is a fucking fact.

I'll keep my "eye" out for a sugar mamma

Thanks user, I'm just being a attention seeking drama queen fag

Thanks for the support user. I've got a solid job on the hook. I hope you've got some help. Bitches are crazy

OP here,

I've always prided myself on my ability to support myself and my family. I started to lose that ability the moment I began to lean on another person. I know you're supposed to be able to depend on your wife, and for those who can I applaud you for it, but the harsh reality of my situation has shown me hat it's a slow death to your manhood.

Pro Tip for all you young fags, single fags.. all you fags and anons, shit even to the femanons lurking (tits or gtfo): Never trust another person to the point they'll be able to destroy you. You'll never know their true intentions until it's too late, and they've started to smile as you realize you've slipped past the point of no return.

do it for your kid your not just providing for yourself you cuck your providing for your offspring.

Consider selling drugs.
You'll either: Succeed, die or go to jail.
Either way you won't starve.
So it's a win/win/win.

cant you get her arrested for being a deadbeat mother?

It's a long story user, basically I got fucked hard during the divorce because I was taking care of my kid and couldn't afford a lawyer.

She doesn't have to pay child support.
She is a cunt.
She can't die fast enough.

Dude. Are you me. I've had a similar situation. Still fighting it. Dead beat mother fucked off, our son doesn't fit in with her new life. I lost my house, a six figure sum, my dignity in the battle. Of course I'm gonna step up to the plate. I've had to stop work to care for him as he is disabled. Fuck me to find out social services are a minefield, the hoops they make you jump through.

I wanna work so bad, but doing so means I'd have to put my kid into care, sign him over. Like you I don't have family so it all comes back to me.

I'm scratching my head too. Haven't read this thread yet but will lurk and post a bit I think. Right now I'm just about to get my kid out of the shower

Bumping while I think of something to write

nice trips but you need to read some self help books and just man the fuck up because its not hard to keep a job in the US any mediocre faggot can keep a job you're just letting depression get the best of you and it needs to end for the sake of your child. take control of your life and do what has to be done stop letting others guide your path and grow a bigger cock.

I suggest you take up welding theres a lot of money in it and being a fuck up is fine as long as you get your job done and dont let it spill into your work.

Any pics of the ex?

Nudes preferred.

Here's your pep talk OP.

You dont have a choice. Youve just gotta step up to the plate. Their is no other option. Sure, you had the shit kicked out of you and society accepts that because women get the final say. Always. Even though it disadvantages your kid, still doesn't matter. The mother is the only one that counts. You know this now, just as I do, we both learnt it the hard way.
Even you decided to opt out and an heroed, that would still work in your ex's favour. You would be painted as a faggot who couldn't handle shit and screwed up your kids life. You won't be alive to defend yourself, but over time the facts of your case will be forgotten and one day your kid will tell his friends 'my life's shit because dad took his life' your kid won't even know that the divorce and all the other bs that goes with it caused you to end it.

So first of all, I'm gonna tell you. Don't even consider that option. Easy for me to preach, coz I tried it at my worst. But it didn't work. Despite the pills i took i survived. Thank fuck for that. Just felt physically unwell for weeks.

I so get the job problems. You can be the best employee ever. But when juniors sick, or you have an emergency at school, or you are late because traffic was bad on the way to school. Well a boss is cool with that once or twice, but after the 5th or 6th time. Shit gets old.
Final straw for me at one job, I took a call at 7pm Christmas Eve, our busiest night of the year. Ex wife said, 'your son is ruining Christmas, you take him or I drop him off at the police station, its all about me I cant handle it blah blah blah sob sob sob' I tried to reason with her but pointless. I should've called her bluff and let her drop him off with the cops. But I knew it would freak him out, ask my boss for the night out. It was obvious he thought I was lying to him. And hour later my son and I are at home. Two weeks later I lost that job.

Seriously, I've taken a massive redpoll with women. Do not trust them at all.

>be OP
>Fall for the kid and a marriage meme
>fuck my life up
>kms and leave my kid to starve and die alone in the world
>Be worst dad ever

Maybe you should try to get your shit together and look after the one person in the world who will actually be there for you.

Regarding work im gonna suggest couple things.
No point being up front with an employee. Tell them junior takes precedence or you might have to leave at a moments notice. They'll drop you like a stone. Already it looks like you'll cause them problems so they won't employ you. But as you know, say nothing, within a couple weeks cracks show and they will get rid of you anyway.
I recommend taking a course in coding. With that you can work from home and hours that suit you. That will at least help you get financial independence again, and that will go a massive way to getting your mojo back.

Others have recommended hooking up with a rich woman. I've honestly tried thatm I'm decent looking, scrub up well, am a confident person and can smooth talk them no problem. But, my son is the killer. Women don't want a man with a child, unless their lives are in drama themselves. A confident woman who knows where shes going and wants a man, will overlook a dude whose with his kid full time. Because she doesn't want that crap. Its a double standard, women with kids can score guys just by opening their legs. Us men have to try harder.

I'll post more but got to get back to dad duties...

>you take him or I drop him off at the police station, its all about me I cant handle it blah blah blah sob sob sob'
Did your ex write lines for my ex? She said this exact shit to me. I will never trust another woman, maybe even anyone, ever again.

Thanks for your pep talk user. I don't want to an hero, but the thought has been evermore present in my mind lately. All the reasons you mentioned, the whole scenario is spot on for why I'm still here.

It just feels like a battle of attrition with an unstoppable enemy sometimes

>Why shouldn't I an hero Sup Forums?
for your kid

You allowed a vile seductress to take your seed and curse you with a child? Woe be unto you, user.

In these 34 years I have conjured up an engineering degree and an income in the six figures to do with as I see fit, because I didn't give in to temptation!

Not to mention the wizard powers, nothing like levitating a beer from the fridge.

U gonna slide up in that mom pussy?

nice dubs, and they don't lie

OP here, I've thought about going back to school. I had an employer write me up for leaving early one day to get my kid. I explained the situation, two weeks later they handed me a walking slip.

As far as women, you're 100% spot on. When I talk to a chick, I don't even bother flirting with anything above a 7/10 anymore, everything goes good. They have the look in their eye that says, "I'm thinking about letting this guy fuck me right now" until they ask about my living situation. I'm honest, and once the words "single dad" begin to broach my lips I can see the glint vanish from their eyes.

Women have actually said out loud "oh, single dad, well... that's okay" or "well that's not too bad". But the conversation is unrecoverable at that point and I get it. They're just as shitty as my kids mom. Fuck women. They're all selfish and self driven.

OP here.

I command all newfags, and single anons to follow the path of the Wizard. His is the path I strayed from. Do not stray from the path.

Women are soft, warm, fun, but they will turn on you like any other deranged animal once they've gotten what they want. Don't give in to the temptation of a succubus or change your steadfast course for the song of a siren.

Bumping for OP

Thanks Nibba

thanks Sup Forumsros
>inb4 404

Shit you got that line too??? Maybe there's a feminist network out there that tells women what to say.

And cool about the an heroing thing. Just I dunno you, you hear someone mention it, you can see why I jumped to conclusions.

> battle of attrition

Yep I know that. But I've decided to turn it around. I see it now as a big lumbering giant that's stupid. No point bashing at it with all my might. Its tiring and does nothing. I fight smarter now. File all emails, record every cent I get from her, if she makes a comment that goes against my son, I make note of time place context. Its shitty to have to do that but anything to work in my favour. We still have meetings with social services, I used to go in to these expecting to take a hammering from a room full of females with dyke haircuts. Now I go in in a suit and act like I own the place, cut them off when they waffle on 'times important here and you're not addressing the issue' that kinda thing. My ex says something I'll come back to her with 'that contradicts what you told me on July 25 when you said, and I quote...' I actually love that shit now.

I'm at a point where I wanna start up a business. I've used a couple months worth of sleepless night working out plans of attack. What's the most viable option, what's easiest to get off the ground, how can I get seed money, what's easiest to juggle with dad duties. I'm nearly at the point where I go cap in hand for money to get it off the ground. I'm using my situation to my full advantage- single dad, hard times, struggling, working hard to get on my feet. I would win an Oscar mate. There are private companies that look to help or wealthy dudes who love throwing money around. I suggest you do some investigating to see who is in your area. If you have charities like salvation army or red cross meet with them, say you need help with a business plan. It'll open lots of doors for you.

No way cunt. I'm still here, typing like a fucking mental person....

ok, me too

Go to the court and make that bitch pay child support. Even if you don't know where she is they'll eventuality find her and garnish her wages. The bitch pushed them out. She can help pay for them.

I'm a dad too. Me and my wife are together but if I was in your situation I'd do everything possible to feed my kids. There are a lot of blue-collar jobs that pay well like welding and machining.

Plus you have the internet. You can LITERALLY learn anything. Get a library card and get access to something like lynda.com. Learn to program or something. I don't have a degree and I'm in the running for a job that pays 80k a year.

You can make it. You just need ambition. If not for yourself do it for your kids. Worst case scenario, join the military. They will help you with childcare, education, and all of that stuff.

You can get yourself out of this rut but you HAVE to work hard.

youtu.be/RZjDanSjWyo

>Fuck women. They're all selfish and self driven.
This is true. I still get pussy. My son goes to his mother one night a week. Maybe one every month I'll score. But its now a cum in them and dump em situation. Have stopped wondering if this could be the one to restart my life with.

I'm thinking you're similar to me in that you believe in a strong family unit. White picket fence and all that. Well that's my end goal, but I've stopped working for it. Am focusing on the immediate here and now and just assuming the other shit will fall into place.

The lack of money sucks big time though doesn't it. Not having financial stability is stressful af. Especially when you are willing to work but circumstances with kid makes things difficult.
I've drawn down on my super a couple times (402k or pension plan or whatever its called in other countries). Not idea to do this but has been necessary otherwise would've been a struggle to keep a roof over my sons head.

As shitty as things are for me, I'm just working towards getting out of this. And atm I'm finding motivation. Not always the case, sometimes its fucking awful and depressing. But I try work through those times.

You're on point bro. i wish i had started recording her shit from the start. By the time I caught on to doing that, I was fucked and she was gone. It sounds like you've got it together.

I thought about starting a business that worked around me being a dad, but by the time I got my head back on straight my finances were depleted and I was hurting for basic necessitates. I've got to get my financial situation fixed up, and then I'll start thinking about working for myself.

I hope everything works out for you dude. People have little or no sympathy or compassion for single fathers. I've been doing it now for over a year, and at least a year totally solo, I really have no idea how people can make it on their own with a kid and no help. It's pushed everything I had to the breaking point. I will admit that spending all my time with my kid is the most rewarding time of my life. It's just the financial side of it that's a killer.

I make too much to get any assistance, but without assistance I almost can't afford food and I definitely cant afford to heat my house, let alone have a few beers. All my socks and underwear have holes in them, and I've worn through two pairs of boots, to the point of them falling apart at the seams.

I sleep like shit knowing that if I miss a day at work I might not be able to put food in my mouth that payday, and I might not have a job the following monday.

I like to go to work, I like working. Not working sucks ass. Not having food sucks ass. Being cold all the time sucks ass. Having my utilities shut off sucks ass. My kid going through all of this sucks ass. and it's like salt in the wound to know my ex is driving a nice car, eating out, partying, living her life, while I'm struggling to take care of the kid she helped make.

I fucking hate that cunt and when she dies, I'm gonna push her headstone the fuck over and shit on it.

I'm not OP, but this is solid, good advice.

Why doesn't your ex pay child support? Is she not legally obligated?

I'm writing lots but its good for me to vent. Thanks for making the thread OP.

Would also suggest to others who find themselves in this situation. Be careful of counselling. It'll probably be recommended to you 'guys really need to talk, you don't open up enough.' I learnt the hard way its a trap.
Say something that is seen as a red flag and it'll be used against you in divorce court

> so user, this is a safe place, how are you finding things?
Fuck me, I'm angry, I just want to punch a wall

= our concern is that Mr user exhibits aggression which has clearly led towards the breakdown of the marriage. Mrs Femanon was rightly scared for her life

Me: wtf?????????????

And again
user, I need to ask are you having thoughts of self harm?
Yes. The other day I felt so despondent. I actually considered taking myself out. Can't believe I did that, but the thought was there

= our concern is that Mr user suicidal tendencies which our professional opinion poses him at great risk and potentially others around him

Again I'm like: wtf?????????????

Best to keep your feelings hidden and under wraps. Women can bawl and bleat forever and get nurtured and helped through the system. A man says the same thing and is painted as a violent risk.

OP here
>is vet
>blue collar
>welder
>machinist
>college educated
>has skills
>is employable
>still gets fired and has no money

if it were thateasy, i'd be succeeding

Give us updates on your situation if you don't end your life OP

>dubs

she had a lawyer and I almost couldn't afford food for my kid. Basically, her lawyer fucked me (I kinda fucked myself). So, she doesn't have to pay child support.

Now, I could probably get that changed. I'd need a lawyer (code word for disposable income) that I don't have.

Soon my friends, this will change and I will have cash to fork over to some lawyer. But it's a catch 22: if I had money for a lawyer, I wouldn't need one.

How did you fuck yourself?

OP here, this is a fact. Anything you say to a couples counselor (therapist) can be subpoenaed by your ex's lawyer. You have no right to privacy in the room with a third party (your soon-to-be ex) in the room too.

I went down that path myself. So did many other men I know, and it leads one of to two places for you. You get divorced after wasting a shit load of time and money on a shrink, or you admit to everything (not a joke, everything) being your fault in some way, and still spending more time and money at and with a shrink. They will, or your wife/girl will, cry and sob and bitch to the point that you are blamed for everything.

>crying = being hurt
>being hurt = being wronged
>being wronged = being the victim

Women cry and men get angry, look at boys and girls playing, we're still those kids. As adults in a room with a shrink, you will be those kids. Boys are punished for being bad, and girls are consoled for being sad. As soon as you give and think you're going to compromise, the fucking dam breaks wide open and all the blame falls onto your lap.

If you're in therapy, you're already fucked and should keep your mouth shut, tighten your wallet, and seek legal advice. Fuck couples counseling, if you and your wife can't figure it out, if you need another person to tell you both how to act when you're alone... you need to pack it up and roll dawgg

ok, if i kill myself i'll see you all in hell. we can jerk hitler off together

You're obvious a fantastic dad bro. Can tell that reading your posts. And yep, you are bang on in so many areas

I have to lol at the clothes situation. I've lost 40lbs in the last 2 years. I kinda needed to as I was a fat fuck. But skipping meals so my son could eat made that easy. Thing is I now have a wardrobe that doesn't fit me. I can get away with recycling the same 3 shirts and my snug fit jeans are now low riders. But shit I can barely pay my utilities let alone the luxury of a cheap $20 pair of chinos made in Bangladesh.

And yes, single dads don't so fucking tough. When I was a teen I remember seeing shit in the news, dads protesting and shit, back then I used to wonder what their fucking problem was. Now I see what guys are up against, I'll never say that again. Women literally do get shit handed to them on a plate, they are taken by the hand and helped to negotiate the system. And if shes a minority, fuck she doesnt have to do a thing. It literally is all done for her. Us guys are assumed to know how it works and left to figure it all out ourselves. And because we are generally fair and trusting people, we spend the first six months doing what we are told or believe is right, not even aware we are being fucked up the ass the whole time. By the time we've wised up, its often too late, as I think I said earlier, cost me my home, $200k, the first few years if my sons life. And some hair too ffs!

Been awesome chatting with you. I've gotta get back to the boy. Will swing by in 30 mins or so, hopefully thread is still up.

Fuck, be great to share a beer with you irl bro. Actually screw that, would down a bottle of bourbon instead

I didn't have a lawyer, basically this. Because I didn't have a lawyer, her lawyer was able to lie to me and I didn't know any better. I'm not a lawyer and have no experience with the legal system... So, I fucked myself with my poorfag bank account and lack of legal counsel

I feel you bro, I was busting out of a size 38 pants a couple years ago. Now I'm struggling to keep a 32 waist up with a belt. I'm walking around like a damn nig-nog with my pant falling down. I recycle the same three or four shirts too. It sucks, but my kid has clothes that fit and food to eat, so fuck it. I shop at the second hand store if I need a new pair of pants. idgaf.

I'd like to knock a few back with you too man. It's nice to know I'm not the only one. I'd bet there are a lot of dads struggling quietly. The system is really geared toward women. Fuckin cunts

At first I was like, this thread will be good for a laugh. Dad having a moan about their slutty wives or some shit. Now I've read it to the end I'm thinking, fuck.

This has been a real eye opener

Also, I have no words. More power to you guys. I will remember what I've read tonight, I will heed your advice

Become the Wizard user
>inb4 404

Dude its bizarre that you've mirrored pretty much everything I've said and vice versa. Even down to the dropping weight and sagging.

This threads been a good release for me. Have enjoyed getting shit off my chest. Also looks like we've helped some guys a couple years younger than us take precautions when it comes to trusting women.
That sweet beautiful funny chick will likely turn into the bitch from hell. Operating only on emotion. So make sure you've got your shit sorted for the time that moment arrives.

Hope I havent sounded too bitter or jaded OP. Not my intention, as I said before just wanting to vent.

Your CHILD is all the reason you need to keep going .

I am prisoner in a horrible marriage .

I can't stand that lazy ,worthless ,evil bitch .
She insists on us staying here in this miserable dying town that's not our home town.
My job is about as miserable as you can imagine . She REFUSES to work.

If I leave she'll take our son and get my house
that I've worked for for years .
I'll suffer through ANYTHING for my son .

Your lucky yours just left you .
I WISH mine would leave and give me custody .

Just take care of your kid and be happy you have somewhere to go .

You're good man. I guess I had to do the same. And I really hope that younger dudes don't fall for the trap so many men have fallen into. They do from doe eyed beauties to red eyed demons in a heartbeat. My ex was like a light switch toward the end. Sometimes I didn't even know what the fuck I was being yelled at for. I guess, looking back on it, she was just bat-shit. Who the fuck knows...

Heed the warnings contained here young fellows. Shit gets real, and it happens fast

Divorce the bitch. She'll probably file for one later on, so beat her to it. If she takes your son, (depending on what age he is) it probably won't be favorable to her anyways.

Im a single dad of a six year old and mommy took off right after she was born. Ive put my fucking big boy panties on and stopped feeling bad for myself. Bitches are always going to be bitches. Time to man up user. Btw im 26 asshat

OP here, are you me from the past? I was in the same situation a few years ago. Like, to the letter. I feel for you user. You just gotta stick it out. She'll fuck herself eventually and you'll get the kid/house/sanity.

Don't do anything stupid. She's probably already trying to get you to. Don't slip up. If you do, the cops will have zero problem wrapping your ass up. Even if you do nothing, they'll still try to slap cuffs on your ass.

You are in a dangerous position. Know that you are. Stay very sharp. Don't give in.

That's good for you user. I hope you have a good support network. I was a few hundred miles away from my nearest relative doing it on my own. Friends help sometimes, they also disappear when shit gets real. I'm glad you stepped up to the plate when your daughter's mom left.

Not OP but its good to get shit out there. He was having a bitch and moan and that's fine IMO.

Don't you worry. I've wondered and friends have asked if I tell my son the truth about what really happened. I've decided I will, she doesnt get a free pass.
Will wait til he's well old enough to understand, like in his 20s and about to get married. Will let him know his mum was a total bitch and her self centeredness was the reason he had a tough childhood . of course I'll take responsibility for my own actions, but when it comes to the dramas with police, family court, losing our beautiful home, having old shoes all that shut, I'm putting it back on her.

People (court appointed people) have told me to not bash my ex, and keep a good image of her in my kids mind.That's all good and fine, but when my kid want's something at the store, or when I can't deliver a birthday party till five months after a birthday has passed, keeping a good image of my ex becomes unrealistic. My kid knows the deal, I didn't tear my ex down, I just told it like it was.

My ex has also made no effort to see my kid in almost a year, doesn't return calls, takes three days to text back. I didn't ruin her reputation with our kid, she ruined it for herself. My kid is smart, very aware of what's been going on. My ex has been a constant let-down.

As shitty as it can be doing it solo, I'm glad she's gone. Not having her in my life is wonderful. She made every day suck, for me and my kid.

I don't feel like shit anymore, this has been good. You guys, user here in particular, are good people. I've been bumping around this place for many years, and in my darkest hours I've gotten some solid and honest feedback here.

Thanks guys

OP here, Thanks again user. I hope your life gets easier, it will.

Let's let this thread 404 to Valhalla.

Go well bro. Have enjoyed your company. Maybe we will catch up again one day , maybe we have before in some random thread.

All the best to your son as well.

Am out

Spiderman wrapping things up.

Shit I got trips. Why now? Why not on an awesome post? Oh well, continue Spidey

>check em
here, maybe this will help turn you straight.. you Fucking HOMO!

OP here
>dubs don't lie

Fuck I'm gonna toll for trips again, will accept dubs

this is why we can't have nice things and moot left us

Only 4 off.

Not bad

Moot schmoot. He's dead to me. Stopped replying to my emails.

OP
>dubs
>>rolling for dubs on a post he's trying to 404

Might as well smoke some weed