I can ollie higher than you. Ask me anything

I can ollie higher than you. Ask me anything

how do ollie

Why do meteors always fall into craters?

pro? am? loser?
Im sponsered am, ask me anything except who I am.

i bet i could beat you in a game of skate
and i hate all those faggot kids gaming in the middle of skate park

You probably could. Skating or racing games are my weakness. Can’t drive for shit with a controller

They’re attracted to the gravity emitted by the comet

You gotta let your fear go first young padawan

whats an ollie? im no skater

Lemme see your board

It’s when you kick your board into the air. kinda like leap frog. Except with a board with wheels attached

now wha
t

!

you ever shove a pair of trucks in your ass

Learn to jump while you’re on your board. Not jump with the board of course. Just get comfortable with the leaving and returning onto your board through jumps

Nah, have you?

how do get of

f ground'

does Sup Forums skate?

what's your setup poser faggot?

How do you feel about no complys? I can do some pretty crazy ones and ride bowls but not much else

Does anyone still skate? Guys, it's 2017, no one cares.

i can do some lazer flips and triple flips
well at least i could then a quit skate in 2012

Can we just turn this into a skate thread

Might sound a bit weird user, but the only trick I ever really had trouble with was an ollie. No complys were pretty straightforward after a couple tutorial vids

Wrong file

Lets do it. This is now a skate thread

baker 3 is still my favorite skate video

I’ve been using a rockbirds board that I bought from amazon a couple months ago. Cheap as fuck I know but it gets shit done. It’s a pretty sweet board once you get past the brand dick riding

It feels a lot better than biking user

How difficult is life without a high school degree?

Anyone have any thoughts on the new palace video? I thought it was great. The best one they've made.

I can’t answer user. Woking on my bachelors now

Fuck skateboards. Every single time I try doing a manual I bust my ass

Can you darkslide?

How tall are you? 6'4" and pop over manlets on the regular

what exactly is an "ollie"

Fam ill land a tre flip and beat you in skate anyday. 3:00 pm playground tomorrow

My thing is, anyone can ride a bike. It's just exercise. Learning skateboard tricks takes time and effort, I'll give you that of course. But to what end, ya know? Seems like time that could be better spent learning a skill that's useful. I guess if it's what you enjoy though, time spent doing what you want isn't wasted time.

Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time.

>discover skateboarding at age 11
>quickly became my life
>all I'd do all day every day was skateboard with my buds
>do this for years
>get pretty decent for my age
>best times of my life
>we all get older
>people move apart
>people quit skating
>I move away from all my old skate buds
>I quit skating
>now 24 years old
>started skating again earlier this year
>hadn't really skated in 8+ years
>so incredibly rusty
>everything hurts now
>start getting the feel for it again
>360 flips on lock
>go to skateparks and see kids that couldn't even walk when I started skating absolutely crushing it
>doing things I never even dreamed of
>bummed
>stick with it for a while despite having no friends my age that skate anymore
>few months ago fall and eat shit
>concussion
>realize I can't keep fooling myself and that my skateboarding ship sailed a long time ago
>pretty much done with it again

Feels bad fellas. I miss the old days.

Keep trying user. I believe in you!

Fight me

Nowadays maybe yeah

I understand what you’re saying. It’s just really fun for me and I’ve wanted to skate was I was younger. Never got the chance to until my bro bought a longboard and I tried it. It was pretty amazing

5’8. Bet you can’t even pop over a soda can

dropped in on a flatbank on my 4th day, still cant ollie

sup

So sort of off topic sort of, is Bam Margera dead yet?

holy shit are you me?

rate my setup
>8 flip p2 deck
>139 krux truck
>52 spitfire wheels
>reds bearings

I dropped in on a half pipe on 4 Xanax bars and fell from the top to the bottom. Don't even think I contacted the board with one foot. Got it the second try though

why are your shoes not ripped

Uhhh do you even use your board? Can’t see a single scratch on the deck or trucks. Or am I being retarded and pic is not related

>Skaters are drugged out morons
/thread

Skateboarding is fucking gay, my little bro skateboards and me and my gf take the piss out of him for doing it

well as you can see i has only 1 wheel
it means i'm building it

Been sober for 2 months because I got a real job, but yeah I'd agree with you there 2 months ago I was a degenerate.

My second pair of vans after the sole of my first pair ripped off. Thinking of gwtting the SB shoes. Dude in my class says they don’t get fucked up easily

Skateboard OP seems like a pretty cool guy. He ollies curbs and doesn't afraid of anything.

what is your best ever flatground trick?

Ah, well it looks amazing user. I don’t really care much about the specs as long as I can get the board to do what I need it to do

At least he's doing what he does out of his enjoyment of it without being defensive over the stereotypes. Props for that.

You two sound like douches bro

almost round 3 master race

>overpriced wheels
>no bones swiss

Don’t judge user. But my best trick was my first actual ollie over the the stone stairs in front of the nearby library. Nothing overly fancy but I was really proud of myself for doing that

SB's are pretty trash

To each their own other user

ur a poser

Shit...that kinda sucks then. Know a pair that actually look good after a couple tricks or will I just have to deal with fucked up shoes?

Damn

360 flip
double kickflip sex change
hardflip
inward heel

good for you, keep on doing the damn thing

skateboarding is stupid

hell yeah user, all the skaters at my hs were drop outs

No you can't, i'm wayyy higher than you

the only thing I could ever do was shove-it

damn..i could never get hardflip or inward heel. I could nail switch and fakie 360 flips though. Different skill sets i guess

but I managed to heelflip a few times

Lemme see your dick

well back in 2008-12 i could do so many tricks
then i quit skate for absolute no reason i don't feel going get back to it ever again

my 2011 lazerflip

What kinda high school did you go to man?

No u

that's pretty sick if that was actually you