Mandela Effect Has Now Reached The Bible. Seriously

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jfM4ZX-xO_M

The KJV of the Bible now uses the word "Stuff".

I don't even have words. What the FUCK is going on?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
biblehub.com/matthew/9-17.htm
biblehub.com/luke/5-37.htm
gotquestions.org/Lion-and-the-Lamb.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the actual fuck... I know it's the lion and lamb.

KJV is the shitty bible, why is this considered shocking

All of them have been altered.

Shills gonna shill.

delet this

Why would he?

>tfw quran is unaffected
christcucks BTFO

I use the Concordant Literal Version

This shit is HUGE. WHY AREN'T MORE OF YOU POSTING?! I THOUGHT POL HAD TONS OF RELIGIOUS USERS.

You mean the King Jemes Bible right?

Isaiah 11:6 is misquoted with "Lion" instead of "Wolf" because you're mixing it up with Revelations 5:5-6, which use references to both the Lion and the Lamb.

KJV is a total meme.

>Jemes
check your fucking spelling

fuck op how do we go back? look at them, they dont even realize, im muslim but i have a copy of the bible i read it

KJV is the truth that's why Jews want to ruin it

The KJV has been changed it was ordered by the King to change it so it is better understood by englishmen among those who edited it was shakespere

god works through kings

KJV is the only true bible all the other versions are corrupted by the catholic church by purpose and by ignorance

it changed recently, it was always lion

even my written copy changed, but i remember it

>mandela effect

Matthew 7-3 King James Version (KJV)

Judge not, that ye be not judged.

it was "Judge not, lest ye be judged."

this is some spooky stuff

Wineskins is now "bottles."

"And he spake also a parable unto them; No man putteth a piece of a new garment upon an old; if otherwise, then both the new maketh a rent, and the piece that was taken out of the new agreeth not with the old. And no man putteth new wine into old bottles; else the new wine will burst the bottles, and be spilled, and the bottles shall perish. But new wine must be put into new bottles; and both are preserved. No man also having drunk old wine straightway desireth new: for he saith, The old is better." —Luke 5:36-39, KJV

Obviously I have no way of checking this myself physically, but lots of people on the Net say that in their (old) Bibles the word "wineskins" is now "bottles."

If any of you US people have a KJV Bible, or any Bible at hand please check it out NOW and confirm or deny.

I'm beginning to wonder if I somehow shifted into an alternative universe about a year ago. This time last year I remember saying to myself:

"Right, the working world is depressing as fuck. I will resign and go to uni so I can live another year as a part-time NEET. God help the me who chose to stay."

Right after that, Trump seemed to pop into existence, Europe was flooded with migrants, South America shifted 1000 miles east, Berenstein Bears, and now the Holy Bible.

Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed. 31In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back. 32Remember Lot's wife. 33Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it. 34I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

it speaks of the end times we use the worrd stuff

dude the modern versions remove entire verses that say "Jesus is the son of god" and when it explains the trinity

its demonic attacks on the bible

New World Order Bible Versions (Full Movie)
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ

REEEEEEEE I WANT TO GO BACK

Could time travellers from the future make that possible?

The current actions of the so-called pope, and the influx of muslims into Europe also makes me think they're setting the ground for a new religion, a one world religion. Which is to say something of the Devil.

I`m spooked dawg.

What the fuck, just checked the family bible the thing is fucking ancient and it says wolf too. I'm an atheist but I read and learned enough about the Bible not to forget such an iconic passage.

Seriously what the fuck is going on there's too much of this going on. This isn't my reality.

you guys can see it too?

"And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time." (Daniel 7:25)

For millennia it has been assumed that "to change times and laws" meant only the calendar and man made laws. What if further "times" meant history and "laws" meant reality itself, things that nobody thought could be changed?

WHEW lads, I was getting spooked there but I too remember revelations referring to the lamb and lion. IDK about isaiah though.

I'm pretty sure it was always skins, bottles is confusing me.

>tfw northpole doesn't exist in this universe

Ah yes, the wolf thing. That one really gets me due to two things - I know it should be lion and the lamb because I remember it in Croatian, and because I remember it as "lion and lamb" because Mark Twain wrote about it in Tom Sawyer (I read it in English).

This is bullshit jesus was using this in a story, this is probaly made by a atheist

In croatian "wineskin" is "mješina." It's a quirky little word that means only "wineskin" and is not commonly used. "Bottle" is "boca".

Too strange to disregard.

>when you're in the berenstain universe

The Parable of the Ten Minas

Moving entire continents; no way.

That'd have to be some kind of matrix bullshit.

The lion eats the gazelle , the wolf eats the lamb , this is more logical this is what you will remember

family guy does this

don't you remember season _ in episode _ where _ _ _ and _ _

Haven't you retards ever played broken telephone? Things get passed around and distorted. Then when you consult the original source, oops, you were wrong all along because someone in the chain fucked up.

In Luke 19:27, Jesus is saying what the character in His parable said, read the whole chapter.

>If I can't remember something right it must be a "glitch" in the universe with no adequate explanation as to the mechanics of how it happens!

>The minister made a grand and moving picture of the assembling together of the world's hosts at the millennium when the lion and the lamb should lie down together and a little child should lead them. But the pathos, the lesson, the moral of the great spectacle were lost upon the boy;

That's from chapter 5 of The Adventures of Tom Sawyer

Are we certain that the KJV Bible hasn't always had wolf instead of lion?

Perhaps the Lion and the Lamb saying comes from a different bible, and the KJV bible has simply always had it this way.

right thanks i cant expain that stuff that one is tricky

Remember.

Stein > Stain

What's really strange is I can remember BOTH berestein and berenstain existing simultaneously. As in seeing both in the library as a kid.

That one is spooky.

Simulation hypothesis?

Why is Louder with Crowder unconscious?

>"And he spake also a parable unto them; No man putteth a piece of a new garment upon an old; if otherwise, then both the new maketh a rent, and the piece that was taken out of the new agreeth not with the old. And no man putteth new wine into old bottles; else the new wine will burst the bottles, and be spilled, and the bottles shall perish. But new wine must be put into new bottles; and both are preserved. No man also having drunk old wine straightway desireth new: for he saith, The old is better." —Luke 5:36-39, KJV

I thought this was obviously bullshit, but I checked and it's bottles. Then I thought "hey, it's probably just got mixed up with the same parable in Matthew"

It's bottles in Matthew too.

I think it's more likely that we just have bad memory.

That is what it means.

YOU'RE THE GATEWAY BACK

STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE

This reeks of George Costanza levels of lying and self-denial.

"I didn't misremember something! I'm not wrong! There's a glitch in the universe!"

Yfw when you realize c3po has always had a silver leg and Darth Vader doesn't say Luke I am your father, but 'no, I am your father.'

This sort of thing is just cruel for those with mental illness. The paranoid schizophrenics are being tortured by conspiratart swill merchants.

good goy

Bumping

Wow it's really happening!

"People will stagger from sea to sea And from the north even to the east; They will go to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, But they will not find it. " Amos 8:12

Just get a faithful translation of the Greek or Hebrew versions. Language is extremely important when considering Biblical passages, which is one thing the Jews are quite good at, they actually sit down to dissect each word of the Talmud, something Christians should learn from.

I'm scared.

Thinking about it now, it's "wineskins" in the NIV and NKJV. We likely just put "wineskins" mentally into the KJV because sounds more oldey timey.

I doubt it, I specifically remember seeing the books and remarking that they changed it. It's possible I'm misremembering something but I remember tons of shit including things from age 2.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Mark Twain, an American from the South, belonged to a branch of Christianity that used the KJV Bible.

The thing is it also makes no sense. A "bottle" be it glass, porcelain, clay or metal will NOT wear out sans being broken as such while a wineskin is obviously something that will age and begin to leak.

Well, thats certainly weird about the 'wolf' I know the passage no fucking way there was a wolf, it was lion.

So much shilling. The KJV Bible uses the fucking word STUFF. IT WAS WRITTEN IN THE 1600S.

Sign of the apocalypse, lads. It's happening. Accept Christ while you still can. Your souls are at risk

OK I'M OPENING THE GATEWAY GET READY

Is the Mandela effect just another form of meme magic?

Sup Forums was usurped by atheist newfags, the sweet spot of Christianity was short lived

biblehub.com/matthew/9-17.htm
biblehub.com/luke/5-37.htm

All versions say wineskins except the KJV, DR, and another, which say bottles. I have a KJV right next to me any I explicitly remember wineskins.

It's skin in my bible

I thought KJV was worshipped in America by Christians because it hasn't been altered since it was created and have no liberal editions?

I bought KJV a while ago when I was gonna read it(didn' thappen), have dun goofed?

the mandela effect is basically about having a convincing false memory.

It was never intended to explain "glitches in the universe".

It was meant to explain how the brain concocts bullshit from time to time because it is imperfect.

Parallel Verses
New International Version
And no one pours new wine into old wineskins. Otherwise, the wine will burst the skins, and both the wine and the wineskins will be ruined. No, they pour new wine into new wineskins."

New Living Translation
"And no one puts new wine into old wineskins. For the wine would burst the wineskins, and the wine and the skins would both be lost. New wine calls for new wineskins."

English Standard Version
And no one puts new wine into old wineskins. If he does, the wine will burst the skins—and the wine is destroyed, and so are the skins. But new wine is for fresh wineskins.”

Berean Study Bible
And no one pours new wine into old wineskins. If he does, the wine will burst the skins, and both the wine and the wineskins will be ruined. Instead, new wine is poured into new wineskins."

Berean Literal Bible
And no one puts new wine into old wineskins; otherwise the wine will burst the wineskins, and the wine will be destroyed--and the wineskins. Instead, new wine is poured into new wineskins."

New American Standard Bible
"No one puts new wine into old wineskins; otherwise the wine will burst the skins, and the wine is lost and the skins as well; but one puts new wine into fresh wineskins."

King James Bible
And no man putteth new wine into old bottles: else the new wine doth burst the bottles, and the wine is spilled, and the bottles will be marred: but new wine must be put into new bottles.
lol wtf

The first use of the word stuff looks to be in 1556

oke mandela on the bible solved thanks

Well that's been solved.

Go the fuck back to /x/ you tinfoil kikes

thanks for sharing, it would be nice if scriptures weren't so ambiguous

So they decided to put a weird that had only been around for less than 40 years into THE BIBLE?

>Anglo Bibles

Kek's Holy book prob contains less bullshit.

Well, yes. That appears to be what they did.

Holy shills. One after the other.

>Mandela Effect
You mean Cognitive Dissonance?

Kek doesn't even have a book. Sad!

That's the beauty of it. It doesn't DO anything!

Christfags are retarded, apparently it is another passage that says the lion and the lamb.

>gotquestions.org/Lion-and-the-Lamb.html

I have a family bible from the 1700's and it says bottles, I just checked. It also says wolf lays with the lamb.

Yes.

>A modern bible intends to use modern english!?!?

i think your aluminum foil yamaka is on a bit too tight.

Nice dubs faggot but no shilling unless there's a dutch me. We didn't even respond to the same posts...

also check 'em

Doesn't need one

>Sex and the City
>Chick-Fil-A
>No I am your father
>Life was like a box of chocolates

All of these are correct sperg.

Another one people have noticed is Mathew 6:12. It used to say, And forgive us our transgressions, as we forgive those who transgress against us. Now it says, And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.

I thought the Bible was the word of God. Like the infallible, incorruptible, unswerving utterances of the Most High. You don't think this has been done before...do you?

>Thinking a true god needs a book

>that field of dreams quote
>think no fucking way
>its true

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

I AM SPOOKED

Dude we debunkt everything with common sense are you going to make a argument ?