Who here has actually fucked an older woman?

Who here has actually fucked an older woman?

I have.

27 year difference is the biggest gap I had.
Currently two years.

Well my girlfriend is ten years older than me :)... I have always been more into girls a bit older

I'm 24, she's 55.

biggest age difference for me, when I was 19 I fucked my xgf's mom who were 46 at the time.

no raclettes

>she's 55
pic related? damn holy shit nigger if true I'm jelly

I fucked a few 50+, but none looked close to that damn

How did you two meet?

>be me
>be 15
>fuck my 42 year old neighbor in her shed
>bust a load in her
>continue to fuck her on and off until I left for college
>still talk to her occasionally
>pic related

me

I fucked a 30yr old when I was 18

ymca jaquzi ... thats where I met one , not pics ... older women are cool ... just be chill and let them know you think they are fuckable

they will appreciate the nerdy type and will like that you give them some of that man attention

so much lower maintenance than younger girls, so much smarter , but you should still have standards , pick one that takes care of herself

Story?

I fucked a bbw in her 40s when I'm was 23. It was awesome. Doggystyle with a fat chick is unreal. Literally fucking a wall of flesh.

It was, and has been, a fucking disaster of a relationship for various reasons. Partly because we're co-workers.

Fucked a 68 year old. She had no kids and lived alone. She has big fucking tits and a fat ass it looks like she was was a nerd and no one wanted to fuck her.
> tight pussy
And I mean fuck dude this shit was so tight I had to grasp my cock like it was hammer to squeeze inside
> let the blood start
After trusting a few times bitch got wetter then a water slide and still tight as fuck. However there was blood mixed with her white creamy juice. For experience is that I was opening this bitch up again
> Holy orgasams
Old fart cummed like those mares you see in beast pics. She cummed a few times
> she is nasty
After I made her Cum she got beast mode would jump off and suck me off like she never had dick in her mouth. She would suck so hard for my juices I can feel my urethra pulsating.
> don’t cum on a old lady
After I cummed buckets In her while doggy style she threw me on the bed and started sucking me off like a professional whore. Fuck I got hard again and went anal on top. Her ass looked amazing

Ficked a 35 year old when I was 23. Ironically the most immature girl I've been with. Domb bitch wanted to be an item when we met 5 days before she was leaving across the country for 4 years college

Holy shit is my spelling bad

5 years is my record

>be me
>live in rural Iowan town
>been living next to this lady for years
>she's single and has kids
>we started talking after I started seeing her outside everytime I went to school or came back from wrestling practice
>she was fat but had a nice ass
>we shared contact info and started talking
>eventually I managed to convince her into sex
>fucked her in her shed at 11 while her kids slept and came a fucking truckload in her

I still have the Facebook chat when we started talking.

fucking hot

Anyone ?

Too much weed

No she’s not
She gets posted all the time you lying fuck