If I was her student I'd nut in her if she asked and would of begged just to fuck me

If I was her student I'd nut in her if she asked and would of begged just to fuck me.

Other urls found in this thread:

thewriter.com/what-we-think/style-guide/and-and-but-why-its-okay-to-start-a-sentence-with-a-conjunction/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

saw a post about this earlier, great stuff, whats her name again?

I'm with you

>would of
If you were her student, I'd slap the shit out of her for not teaching you how to use contractions, you fucking illiterate shitstain.
I mean how old are you? And you don't know it's spelled would've?

>using And to begin a sentence
Your not much better yourself.

Same here my dude. That shit bugs me to no end. It's at the point that I experience actual happiness when I see someone use would've or would have,

Contractions? What the fuck are you talking about?

Contractions, like you know, your mom "contracted" syphillis from all the druken sex she had with homeless men
And then she contracted a baby and thats how we got your stupid ass

>Contractions? What the fuck are you talking about?
I rest my case.

>Contractions? What the fuck are you talking about?
Pregnancy. C'mon, keep up user.

would have

name?

Are you implying that she'd ask or beg to fuck the class retard?

She went by the name of "Yokasta"
Good times she gave to her pupils

Oh?

" Most likely, many people believe they should not start a sentence with a coordinating conjunction because their grammar teachers in grade school discouraged them from doing so. Yet such a rule is completely unjustifiable. When grammar teachers teach youngsters the essentials of sentence structure, they most likely explain that coordinating conjunctions are used to hold together elements within a sentence. Therefore, they may discourage students from starting sentences with coordinating conjunctions because they are trying not only to explain conjunctions but also to help their students learn to avoid sentence fragments like this one:

She was a nice girl. And smart, too.

In this example, using "and" after the period is wrong because the second "sentence" is not really a sentence at all: it has neither a subject nor a verb.

Thus, youngsters carry forward into adulthood the notion that a sentence should never begin with a coordinating conjunction, especially not with "and" or "but." In fact, however, professional writers have started sentences with coordinating conjunctions throughout history. "

that tat is the antimagnet to my dick. gross as fuck.

that was a good troll. upvote.

Kek destroyed

Looks like you need to brush up on rules of grammar, Cleetus.

thewriter.com/what-we-think/style-guide/and-and-but-why-its-okay-to-start-a-sentence-with-a-conjunction/

shame about that face

is she colombian or mexican?

the face isn't terrible though, i've seen some truly hideous faces with sexy ass bodies.

colombian

Fucking finally I was hoping for nudes of this chick. Thank you sir. Here is something for you in return.

Is this real?

If by 'destroyed' you mean summerfags throwing 'yo momma' jokes left and right, then yes

who is she?

sure
sauce-> xvids .com / video31668719/maestra_colombiana_madura_se_40_anos_sexy_fotos

Who is this butterface and where can I get more?

Awful tattoo, might fuck or just go home and jack.

read the entire thread, the name is given

and yes, its real

sadly, some idiot left evidence on his phone, and his dad ruined everything

any more nudes?

I'm refering to this girl