I think it's hot...

I feel like touching her would be very unfulfilling

Maybe for you, but for others, no kink shaming my nigga

they can be fit and not ruin her bodies with ugly ass muscles

Thi nigga got it

>Muscle girl thread?
yes

Descosten!

god, I wish I had a girlfriend who looked like this who would work out then make me eat her sweaty cunt out for hours while her legs squeezed my head until i blacked out

i like it when theyre fit in the upper body region but actually buff in the lower core to leg region

search "misstaylerrose" on insta. You'll thank me. Post pics when you find her

What's her fucking problem though? Rape victim trying to get tough? That's hideous.

who dis

I fucked a married woman who was really into crossfit. Her body boarding is we beautiful. She had four children. We were sneaking around for awhile before I was invited over and the husband was there. She wanted to be madly dominated because she was so in shape and he was your typical construction overweight husband. She wanted a threesome at one point which I regret not taking up on. I had a gf at the time but I could refuse the offer to fuck her while he stood and handed us the condoms from th next room.

Probably. Same goes with tattoos. They see them on "bad boys" and think it would make them attractive. Sometimes they look good on chicks but most of the time they look trashy.

yep.

In theory you could achieve that by injecting insect genes

Jeeesus fucking christ I would worship her

instagram.com/alissa_mac/

She will be road lizard quality in 10 years or less

She is hot!