Trying lsd for the 2nd time took one tab the first time and just took my third after the first two didnt do much...

trying lsd for the 2nd time took one tab the first time and just took my third after the first two didnt do much. hows things going Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IkyI24V2olg
youtube.com/watch?v=KMI-WCihP0g
youtube.com/watch?v=sjSHqy-mPxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hsLfa9RsV9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dude that shit takes up to 3 hours to kick in. you're so fucked. enjoy the kaleidoscopes.

had to force it after 4 hours the first time. staring at the popcorn ceiling and getting shadows n shit
not sure if its super good lsd or not. either way i'll know in three hours. typing is slightly going to shit

gg mate

had my second trip recently. it was way stronger than my first. strap in OP

thanks m8
canada fag here, anything worth my time? flying solo tonight

listen to some alan watts lectures! liquid sound company, wavves, and shpongle are some good music to listen to. remember to close your eyes and go in your inner world. think about consciousness and stuff. have a good night man

congrats OP, you're already not making much sense.

You're going to regret taking 3. Don't fuck with LSD or it will fucking show you what the fuck you're messing with

Do you realise that 3 does not feel like 3 times 1 dose. It's more like 1 million times 1 dose or more...

Don't fight it though. Just let whatever happens happen. You can't stop it so there's no use fighting it. You're gonna see the depths of the universe. Just accept your fate.

avoid internet tbh, the best trips i've had were staring at my ceiling/outside staring at the sky well away from technology

stare into the night sky/stars long enough and feel that cosmic giggle m8, have fun

already in the happy place :D . i get stoked when i start to see things. its why i get good shrooms trips.

good to know. feeling like it too. walls are starting to bend.

listening to pyxis ATM. hella good tbh. will try your stuff out tho

It's cool at first but when you take three those visuals will just keep getting more intense until you cant handle it and then it will get more intense and more intense for what may seem like infinity. Dont let it scare you. Just ride it out and listen to some Dead

put on some shpongle during the peak

try 8, it's fine i promise

glhf on 3 tabs (assuming 100ug at each tab)

i remember taking two and it was waaay stronger than one, same timeframe, but the mental affects were fucking beyond what i had intended

try not to get stuck in the thought loop, it ruins the whole experience (in hindsight) and youll probably only think really nicely towards the end

also, if youre anywhere paranoid, youll realize you may never escape the trip and by the end of it youll realize you never technically stopped tripping, that really fucked with me

anyways enjoy 3

I've done eight before. I know how to ride the waves. I'm just telling him that you probably cant do it the first time

youtube.com/watch?v=IkyI24V2olg

ohh its gonna be a wild ride!

TAKE CARE NOT TO GO OUTSIDE SINCE I THINK YOU TOOK A FUCK TON FOR TWO TIMES!!! NOT MANY GOOD THINGS WILL COME FROM GOING OUTSIDE FROM THIS POINT ON!!!

>took 3 tabs because I can't feel it

Have fun being way strung out tomorrow.

>alan watts

Fuck yes

go stare into a mirror into your own eyes for as long as you can

youtube.com/watch?v=KMI-WCihP0g

listen to this

weekends off, glorious lifestyle

well hopefully so. kinda the goal here.

listening to it now. i get what you're going for, but not my cup of tea. thanks tho.

that Fontane voice that speaks of virtuous ideology.

Make sure you close your eyes and listen to some Phish or something. On three hits you should be seeing some crazy fucking shit with your eyes closed. I usually see crazy surreal creatures and planets exploding and being created and shit

the white light is the best light

this seems ideal.

youtube.com/watch?v=sjSHqy-mPxQ

youtube.com/watch?v=hsLfa9RsV9Y

this is beautiful. listened to Eat A Peach on halloween for the first time.