What the fuck is wrong with indians and indian men...

what the fuck is wrong with indians and indian men? They are all creepy rapists who are desperate to have sex with white women. Also, 50% of indians don't even use indoor toilets, that is, they shit outdoors in the street or in a field. WTF?

CreepyIndianMen.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
youtube.com/watch?v=bHUvykXL8Og
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Killing cows is illegal and yet India is a major exporter of bovine leather.

The water in the Ganges river has been tested and proclaimed to be WORSE than raw sewage yet people sill regularly bathe in it and even drink it.

Is it fun posting the same thread everyday ?

actually yea. The amount of RAGE people feel towards indians is amazing

go to any 3rd world country, and you'll fine the same shithole conditions. This isn't exclusive to india. Even parts of america will make your stomach turn. it's 100% poverty, what else do you expect these people to do? they just want to survive till the next day

WRONG. India is the most disgusting country on earth and makes other 3rd world countries look like a paradise by comparison.

Other third world countries at least realize that shitting in an actual shitter is a thing.

the ganges is in the state its in because of their ass backwards religion

This gay shilling for gay website for hits.

Plus indias pwr capita rape rate is 1.8 tied with canada

wtf am i looking at

Yeah it's pretty disgusting there

Its more meh n dull meme ur late to the party

>they just want to survive till the next day

WHY do they have so many fucking children if they can't afford to feed them? Brown people are nothing but PARASITES on white people.

How much traveling to third world countries have you done? I mean you wouldn't just regurgitate memes as fact, would you?

Edgy

OP here. I've been to many 3rd world countries.

India and Cambodia for example. Cambodia just got out of a bloody genocide civil war and yet they are far more advanced than India.

Indians are subhumans. They are genetically incapable of evolving. That's why they need to be exterminated.

Don't cut yourself, mate.

I'm a Flip, worked as photographer in Vietnam, Cambodia, and Malaysia, as well as India. You however, probably never even traveled anywhere else. India is a legit place of subhuman sights and smells. I wish you were there.

ah, i also visited Cambodia and it is a literal paradise compared to India.

India is the toiletbowl of this earth. The most subhuman race lives there. They truly need to be exterminated.

I thought at least sikhs were cool

see the papers? that's just arts and craps class.

sikhs are the worst, they are a very racist and envious group of people. Sikh men are fucking pussies and sikh women are desperate whores who want to marry and fuck a white man

>sikh women are desperate whores who want to marry and fuck a white man
Really? I like north Indian women but I didn't think Sikhs liked to fuck outside of their tribe.

would you suck an indian man's cock and eat his ass if it meant that you'd kill off their entire race after he came?

Photoshopped. The actual notice says "eating"

tits or gtfo

north indians are the most subhuman animals on the earth, dude

India by and large has some kind of social stigma against shitting in toilets.

It really makes no medical sense, but to them dropping their pants in "open" air and letting it fly is supposed to be healthier than going in a shack. Even though in aggregate it turns out that it sickens or injures more people than any benefit the squatter receives.

YES, actually

indians need to be exterminated

the fact you would pleasure a subhuman makes you a subhuman

post tits or gtfo you shameless skank

if it meant KILLING ALL INDIANS, i would do ANYTHING

would you eat 50 gallons of their poop and cum?

well i would die if i did that

over the course of several days, and its the only food you could have

i dont think it's humanly possible to do that

They shit outdoors because they don't have access to indoor toilets you dumb fuck. Education and college is expensive. A lot of them don't have homes. Not their fault they were born in the wrong place at the wrong time.

WRONG. The indian government spent billions of dollars building MILLIONS of toilets. The indians refuse to use the toilets because of some superstition or something

then you're even stupider then you sound

i think you just have a latent fetish for indian men and you just can't reconcile it

anyway, post tits or get the fuck out

op is a girl, her insta is up there, she's trying to generate views for her stupid website, don't engage unless she provides tits

show vegana plz

2 of those dudes don't even have their pants down. They just came to shoot the shit with the homies.

OP here.

Let's not forget that it was BABY BOOMERS who allowed these tens of millions of useless parasite immigrants to come to the West because it meant the boomers could hire them for cheaper labor than white workers. Now the boomer's own children can't find jobs because the same subhuman immigrants have taken all the jobs.

Baby boomers need to be exterminated

follow me on instagram at emily.clark4231

says the girl who would suck the dick and eat the ass of an indian

you're worse than them imo

tits or gtfo

Sounds like some poos wandered into this thread.

I'm sorry Poos, but your country and entire ethnicity are shit. Even other third worlders complain about how shit you are.

yes that is true. India is a 10th world country. Worst place on earth by a long shot

samefagging your own thread? you're pretty much in the same tier of the people you hate

tits or gtfo

those aren't tits you fucking cow, can't you fucking read?

i just wanna take a machine gun and MOW DOWN indians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh hey thats kind of neat i gue-OH HOLY FUCK NO

DEATH TO ALL INDIANS!

-instagram: emily.clark4231

Well hey im not opposed. But damn i wasnt expecting that.

I bet she ends up marrying an indian because they're the only people that find this landwhale fuckable

fuckin' grunty

i can be a chemist too!!!!

Gay site shill

Naw just few westernized ones otherwose prefer their own....they pretty racist

they have weird ass fucking voices too and they're so goddamn smug, like do these fucking indians know something i don't

This...tits or gfto

here is me and my lesbian partner fingering each other and CUMMING

it is their own INSECURITY. Indians are extremely insecure people and they mask it with an attitude of arrogance and condescending

indians are seriously mentally fucked up

Doxxed bitch

I heard they crap on the beach

youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0

So ya westernized.....most dont act that way....also u r in the 604 area arent ya

DO IT FAGGOT! DOX ME, BABY!

You see, that's the reason why the turks don't like these sandnigger kurds.

>Now the boomer's own children can't find jobs

Then go make your own jobs. You aren't entitled to work in anyone else's company. If someone owns a business, and they want to hire only Asians, Middle-Easterns, Indians. or Mexicans, then that is THEIR business. And you have no right to manage THEIR company. And if you want you really want to do something about it, then you either open your own business or you can cry to the government and ask them to penalize those businesses. But in doing so, you would be asking the government become involved in the hiring and managing processes of a business. And that is a HIGHLY dangerous position to take in any country. Because it would basically hand over all business to the government on a silver platter. They already tax each business as it is. They already take a cut of the profit. Do you really want them to take control of who gets hired? For some time, it might be you who gets a job that you like. But history works according to momentum, and where governments get too much power they start oppressing people regardless of nationality or ethnicity.

So yea, your comment was extremely idiotic. Here is an idea, if you ever see masses of people holding up signs asking for something, then it is probably wise to doubt that they are all experts and it may be useful to consider that they might all be misinformed. And if a crowd of people is DEMANDING jobs, then there must be some kind of stupidity in connection with them doing so.

>Pic Related: A bunch of full-grown adults upset because they didn't start their own company and because other people won't accept them into theirs.

quads speak the truth

HUR HUR JUST START YOUR OWN BUSINESS

you obviously are a fucking 12 year old with no real world experience

Do you know how much money it takes to start a business? Did you know that 90% of businesses fail within the first 10 years?

Of course you don't, you basement dweller faggot

it's pretty hard to start your own business tbh

also can i agree with this thread and not be racist?

marry me!

nah

SLAM YOUR MASSIVE HARD SNAKE INTO MY HOT TIGHT WET VEGANA AND MAKE ME FUCKING GRUNT OUT IN HOT AND HEAVENLY ORGASMIC DIVINE AGONY!!!!

nah

WTF?

youtube.com/watch?v=bHUvykXL8Og

Z E L D A W A V E

Dude even the poorest ppl in the U.S. don't find it normal to shit in the street wtf

Wage slave detected.

even the most retarded redneck is smarter than even the "smart" indians

Underrated post.

>oh hey look at me smash things this is so entertaining
Why would anybody wanna watch this besides wanting that faggor to get hurt

FUCK MY PUSSY, INDIAN MAN!!!!!!!!

Lol stop larping and pretending to be that girl just to get her harassed

umars btfo.

Man this thread ALWAYS triggers Pajeet.

true dat

Did that girl turn you down or never liked you?

what? IT IS ME! I AM THAT GIRL!

instagram: emily.clark4231

It has to do with how their perception of Western civilization is. They're told that for Western women, having sex is like shaking hands. That, and Indian men are expected to take the leading role and be assertive in a relationship. And rape is in many villages an acceptable punishment for women.

Installing toilets everywhere won't fix the issue, they need to improve education, equal rights for men and women, reduce poverty, that kind of thing. China has many of the same issues, they're also disgusting people.

You can really see the difference if you know any highly educated Indian people, particularly those who've lived in the West for a while.

It actually isn't, although according to my Indian collegue, selling cow meat is.