Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

nice copypasta einstein

you seem pretty retarded to me

All this IQ and your ass doesn't know how to properly look like an autistic moron. I mean, if you've failed at THAT, can you really boast about Einstein-level IQ scores, if you even have one?

"i did an online IQ tester and got 169. im smart right guys?"

Copypasta

must be terrible

How big your penor tho? Also height you might be a manlet.

Sage

Do you watch Rick and Morty?

if you pick any positive integer, then divide it by 2 if it's even or multiply by 3 and then add 1 does it always converge to 1?

Didn't you post this exact same thread like... 2-3 hours ago?

the fact that you spend your free time listening to music tells me you're a moron.

why don't you do something with your life

Whatd you think of rick and morty season 3

The fact that you say you are 18 and not posting tits with a timestamp clearly shows how much of a dumbfuck ass bitch you are

But can you see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

sage goes in all fields. stale pasta.

why are you being a faggy douche about it?

You look like you voted for Hillary. Anyone who looks like that has their IQ automatically halved

You also have the ability to recognize how annoying your posts are on a weekly basis, but you choose to ignore that ability.