Tell the truth Sup Forums

Tell the truth Sup Forums

>my cock is this size

Not yet.
Willing to.

Vile

I respect your honesty user.

I would not. I'm only 23 years old, so I suppose in time I could change my mind, but I don't think I'm likely to.

I have

Femanons love BBC

God I wish.

Gf was gangbanged by some before we dated. Don't know how to feel about it

Yeah, it was fun, he also took my anal virginity.

I wish

once, went home with a black guy when drunk and blew him. when sober he didnt wanna fuck me

not yet, but I want some black dick playing with my ass.

pretty normal. let her do it again

never, herb white D in my mouth few times but never have a black

I don't know how she handled it. She's tiny. And it bugs the shit out of me. Pic related

Haha, yup.

Does it get you hard boy, her taking that big black dick deep inside

>pretty normal
>gangbanged by niggers
>pretty normal
>normal

Fuck this nigger advertising

I have sucked a lot of dicks, but I can honestly say that I have never sucked a big black dick, I sucked one average size mix breed dick but that's about it.

lots tbh

I would love to see that bitch getting absolutely destroyed by some BBC. I hope they took her ass hard.

>Have you ever sucked a dick?
Yes.
>Have you ever sucked a big dick?
Yes.
>Have you ever sucked a black dick?
Yes.
>Have you ever sucked a big black dick?
Sadly no.

I haven't but my wife has. She dated lots of black guys before we dated

Why would I want AIDS?

me.

I have. Was the same as sucking a white dude's dick so was disappointing. Idk what I expected but even though the guy was a monster it didn't feel any different. Guess its something off my bucket list tho.

but but but.....
she went black....
and she came back????
WTF???

She's really small so I know she couldn't have taken more than two at a time. Regardless it haunts me

Does it get you hard boy

I've had a good number of white boys suck my cock. Some of y'all are actually good at it, not as good as white women, but still pretty good.

Faggot nigger

I'd give it a college try my superior black king. BLACK SUPREMACY NOW!!!!

Any real cuck's in here?

I have briefly like a min or two nothing to completion except the fact that I fucked him

he fucked you faggot

cause you are a degenerate cracker fucking dogs

No because my wife is a cunt that isn't down

No because my wife is a cunt, would rather orgasm to a lump of plastic that a superior black king

hello daddy

dicks lined up lookin like a dang deli shop sheeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiit

fat ass/10 would push my black dick in that ass.

Idk, looks like thunder thighs there could handle it.

She looks built for it

After I got done stuffing my black pipe () in her pussy and asshole, she'll need a wheelchair and a colostomy bag.

spread them cheeks and lemme see that hole

Thank you, any time for a superior black man like you daddy~
Understood

Yeah. Pic related. I went as far to get tits so I could lure the bbc.

I'd pay money to eat superior black seed from that cunt.

yup, I'd fuck dat ass balls deep and make you like it.

And after I've had my fun, make you put on panties, a bra, hoe clothes, a wig and lipstick and whore you out on the track.

ooh yah nigger dicks are just like taking a fat shit.
i mean just like shitting

I have

yeah, suck it boy.

white lips on my black cock is so fuckin dope.

Lets see that superior black rod

SHITTED

Touched one but haven't sucked one.

Probably wouldn't, and I've sucked a white dick.

I'm a guy by the way.

matter of fact, go get made up like a trap and post a pic.

Still superior to any white man here, BLM!

Nope LOL. WLM and it is OK to be white.

>tumblr

Full body shot of that superior black queen, that is one satisfied and sore white man

fucking kek

You fucking shills and your bullshit threads and bullshit storylines. Enjoy the jew silver, because the party is going to end, and that's time for payback!

Your mom.

Yup.

>be me, young teenage loser a decade ago
>always flashing my dick at people and friends
>have a black friend that's over one day that I've known for a while, we've made out a few times before
>another friend was there as well
>dick is hard, about 6 1/2- 7 inches
>fagmode engage, and so he did
>start flashing dick at black friend as I'm on the bed and he's on my computer
>tells me his girlfriend is out of town, and that he wouldn't cheat on her with another girl
>but if I keep flashing him he might just come over and jerk me off.
>iwashisniggerfaggotloophole.jpg
>of course I don't take him seriously, keep flashing
>he comes over and tries to grab for my dick, other friend gets on the computer
>i laugh and squirm away being the virgin I was
>he only manages to get his hand around it a few times
>i roll over and get soft, he lays off for a bit

>on my side, after a few minutes, he gets right next to me and starts playing with my soft unimpressive cock
>i allow this, eventually getting back to full mast
>i wanted to blow my load after just a few minutes, but he somehow managed to edge me really well
>i then hear a zipper coming undone
>he guides my hand into his pants, and puts it around his raging hard cock
>"You know you want it." he said to me
>he was right
>he was 7 inches easy, and easily an inch more in girth than I was.
>I squeeze his shaft and start to stroke it a few times, then take my thumb and index finger and start to feel the tip of his cock
>there was so much precum, he was turned on even more than I was
>i palm the head of it and slide it out somehow and start jerking him uncontrollably, extremely turned on
>he tells me to slow down

>on our backs, jerking each other off at a steady pace now, trying our best to be quiet and not to cum
>he's jerking me with his right hand, and i was jerking him off with my left
>i try to kiss him, but he pushes me away, tells me he doesn't do the whole making out with dude things anymore
>friend on computer looks back and asks us what the fuck we were doing, but then goes back to his business
>we keep jerking each other off
>i'm throbbing in his hand at this point, but not cumming somehow
>he grips me at the base and gets under the covers we were under and in between my legs
>places his lips a centimeter or so away from the tip of my cock, but then stops himself and just goes back to jerking me off
>some time passes, I do the same, since kissing is off the table, and hesitate as well
>"What's wrong?" he asks me
>i say nothing, i just start licking the tip as I stroke his black meaty cock, and slowly work the head and first few inches into my mouth, performing maybe a notch above average
>my throat/tonsils, now being prodded and about to be penetrated for the first time in my life, I grab my dick and keep slowly sucking as i jerk myself off

super jealous

really lucky how was that????

No, and I never will. Niggers are disgusting.

>i'm getting closer, so I stop jerking myself off for a few and focus on blowing him, his precum tastes sweet
>after another minute or so, i force the thick head of his cock down my throat, as well as a few more inches
>he lets out a gasp and starts gyrating his hips, getting the last few inches down, his whole cock now buried in my throat
>bobbing my head up and down, maybe 3-4 inches max, before taking the whole thing in again
>my eyes now back in my head and sweat dripping from face and my body, i grab my cock and try to start jerking off again
>before I can do anything, he grabs my head and impales me with it, only pulling out an inch or so before pumping back into me at a steady pace, pulsating and empty his load deep down my throat and inside my stomach
>i tighten up my throat in an attempt to suck the life out of him and start moving along with his pumps, stroking myself and cumming with him the most I ever have in my life all over my sheets
>i grip his cock at the base and suck on it for maybe 30 more seconds before pulling it out of my throat and licking it clean
>we go to the bathroom and clean ourselves up
>tells me to call him if I ever wanna find out if I'm gay or not
I sometimes still fap to the thought of it.

TLDR; yes I have, 7.8/10, would do again

Yeah. One of my ex-boyfriends. He swallowed so much of my cum and took so much up his ass I had to get him off once in a while that didn't involve him jerking it while I was fucking his face or ass... fair's fair. Gotta' let your bottom boy be a top once in a while.

I´M THE TRUTH !

Black boi´s love me !!!

Been curious as just in handjob, but then after I nut I come to my senses

Yes and I continue to suck big black dicks.

I'm a straight man

No. I've only been with one black guy and his dick wasn't any bigger than mine.

You're a cuck

>continues to suck cock
>believes himself straight
Um... denial much?

I worship the superior black race, so i'd do anything a black king asked me to do to his dick

I know a relatively cute black sub which I guess I wouldn't deny

I wouldn't just like that, I would love having your thick, manly balls smash against my sissy sack over and over as you make me cry like the bitch I am~

I already have panties, stockings, and a maid costume, but I can't spoil all the fun
To much effort fam, its 4am here, i'm absolutely fucked on weed and can't stop grinding my hips well moaning to bbc and how dirty of a slut I am

There are no niggers where i live.