Flops of the season power ranking:

1. Pogba (£90 million)
2. Stones (£48 million)
3. Mkhitaryan (£35 million)
4. Bravo (£16 million)
5. Xhaka (£35 million)
6. Batshuayi (£33 million)

Where does Andre Gomes rank

It's almost as if English media overhypes every piece of continental talent to come to the premier league and instantly condemns them when they don't instantly fit perfectly into the system and pace of the PL.

This

Wenger

>all from the """""""""English"""""""" """"""""""""""""""Premier""""""""""""""""""" League

What?

No it's just because the PL, as a league average, has by far the worst fucking scouting this planet has ever seen. Look at midtable teams, they spend fucking 40 million every year and manage to stay the same quality. West Ham spends 7 million for bad players to have on thier bench, compare that to midtable other top4 league teams, who spend 7 million on future worldclassplayers.

Players really never have to adapt that much to a league (managers way more), it's just that half these players are just crap, like Batshuayi, and some are good players who are completely misused like Musa, because the scouts are shit in the PL and just buy a bunch of good players as if it is FIFA and then think it works. They don't coordinate with the managers at all of what they should buy.

>3. Mkhitaryan (£35 million)
He's been decent
also
>this topic
>that flag

>a guy from fucking Namibia shitting on the Amerifats
Internet is a wonderful place

>Flops
>5/6 of the list actually play regularly at a decent level

Biggest flops have been Sissoko, Janssen, Batshuayi, Andre Gomes, Jese, Krychowiak and biggest disappointment after last season is Mahrez

Stones is alright. He faces greater scrutiny and people ignore his good play and jump all over his mistakes. Meanwhile other defenders making the same or worse errors without criticism.

Pogba, Xhaka and Bravo are the worst 3. Sissokho too but he's not really needed so it's not too bad.

The Barca guy and Gabigol are second and third

NAMIBIA

Holy shit a R A R E one

Frankie Fredericks was a doper

nice frog pic rofl

ROFL

>Mkhitaryan
Kek, I completely forgot about this guy

>The Barca guy
>second
>costs less than third

I'm sensing a high neuron activity area on my brain

Based Dutchman serving some cold hard truths.

>Mkhitaryan even on that list

Sorry, but that flag and that sport can not be taken seriously together.

This

Wait.

Xhaka was 35m?

>18mil for a supposedly internationally experienced central defender who has no pace, is always out of position and cant win a challenge or header to save his life

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

>Michy
>Flop
He'd actually have to play first