Hahaha you faggots are so dumb, I bet all of you are still in highschool, fucking gay...

Hahaha you faggots are so dumb, I bet all of you are still in highschool, fucking gay. My IQ is 134 and I have several degrees, reddit is so much better than Sup Forums and you will get nowhere in life.

Try to do anything about it. You can't. You're that dumb.

You salty bitch

whoops posted the small version

No, that version is fine thanks, it's not like anybody gives a fuck for what you have to say anyway.

i like this version better, because i can't see shit

huh i wonder how hard it is to figure out if one persons name matches each of those three graduation dates in order to dox them and call them out on their facebook for being an stupid loser on 4 chan. Im in medical school buddy - so what - nothing matters

Well said, its only Sup Forums

All an iq test is..is to see how good you can take a test.
Someone might take iq test and score a 95..take it later and get 125.
So you a good test taker..wont help you in the real world.

Yeah, righto.
Op a dumbass.

Yeah not to mention guessing his age based on his graduation date he is probably in his fifties. My bet he probably has a poor home life, depressed. has to pull out his degrees from the 90s he got decades ago to brag to people he has never met.

I know this is said a lot on here, but maybe you should actually kill yourself op

Nice b8 m8

/Thread

Your on here bragging?
that is sad op.You had no one better then us to brag at?
Hahahahaha
Go ahead brag on Sup Forums since we're all you got and have so much debt you. ahahahahahah

Teach me how to become successful like you OP

Let me guess you worked so hard?
No wait. It was so easy?

Good bait op

>an stupid loser on 4 chan

This is the new an hero.

I watch rick and mort am smarter than you flicknard

You literally just double majored in maths and mechanical engineering
Fuckin idiot anyone can do that

Lmao I can count and own a calculator so smart