SHOOTING HAPPENING!

How is there not a thread about the mass shooting that happened in NY just now? Thought that guns were banned in NYC? Weird

Already 1 confirmed dead.

Lets play guess the race

nytimes.com/2016/05/26/nyregion/people-are-shot-at-irving-plaza-during-ti-concert-police-say.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YYHHY
nytimes.com/2016/05/26/nyregion/people-are-shot-at-irving-plaza-during-ti-concert-police-say.html?_r=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Lets play guess the race

Filipino

I'm going to guess abbo, but that could be a long shot

>niggers shooting each other at a hip hop concert
>anything out of the ordinary

Poo in da loo

That's breddy specific.
I guess religion of peace.

Concrete ape

>guess the race
canadian

Black guy with the brain of a white guy.

Thank god that picture got tweeted.
I'd have no idea what was going on otherwise.

Congalese. Calling it now.

>the most powerful race
good choice

It's a nigger and I guarantee he will cry victim

>several people are shot
>not "mass shooting"
>not mentioning the race of the shooter
>rap concert
confirmed black shooter

we call nigger canadians where i live

NYC is a gunfree zone op.

Stop lying and making shit up. Sage

I bet its a FUCKING WHITE MALE

It was a fucking asian again.

Asians are forced to shoot each other because of white racism.

so do we

Korean.

There was an uncomfortable number of white guys in that crowd.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Laotian.

There was one, guess it's deleted

Here's another one

Just rappers and fans

>too many crackers in this barrel

FUCKING NIGGERS

They truly are the most powerful race

Angry aryan

Boy would that be exciting. By exciting I mean absolutely shitty for us.

Is that like the Chinese or the japanese?

Inuit

He was another inuit thug just watch. Inuits are gangsters because of white racism.

Young white male strikes again.

That's it! #I'mwithher

>T.I. gig

it was a nigger

Lol Dylan Roof was just a footnote and we literally created him out of spare parts

>the eternal cracker strikes again

>lets play guess the race
Black

Because it was nigger music therefore probably all involved are niggers

Basketball American. It's always Basketball Americans.

No, no

That's bigoted. He was likely samoan. Samoans are forced into lives of crime because of white racism.

>let's play guess the race
Cypriot

basketball american

You racist asshole!

He was probably Japanese. The Japanese are forced into a cycle of crime and violence because of white racism.

The Ocean?

What the fuck is "T.I."?

rapper who talks about how the white man and police keep him down

>1 dead
>mass shooting

And he goes by "T.I."? The letters not standing for anything?

What a fucking cunt.

Im a cop in NYC, in November of 2015 I was going to a Blind Guardian Concert at that venue. I told the head of security i was armed and he told me I had to lose the piece.

They do a "frisk" on everyone at the door.

Cops can't bring guns into Irving Plaza but perps can.

lol.

>Blind Guardian

Noice.

FBI says it's four or more dead, but some Reddit fags pushed the four or more dead or injured as a mass shooting

Mother Jones even says it's bullshit

>No, There Has Not Been a Mass Shooting Every Day This Year

>This inflated stat all over the media isn't just misleading—it's stirring undue fear.

>In fact, there have been four mass shootings this year. Or, if you count using the federal government's current criteria—three or more victims killed in an indiscriminate public rampage—there have been six mass shootings this year.

>I recently wrote in the New York Times about the dubious methodology behind the "mass shootings every day" claim—essentially, an anonymous guy on Reddit made it up—and why it makes little sense in the context of Sandy Hook or San Bernardino:

>What explains the vastly different count? The answer is that there is no official definition for "mass shooting." Almost all of the gun crimes behind the much larger statistic are less lethal and bear little relevance to the type of public mass murder we have just witnessed again. Including them in the same breath suggests that a 1 a.m. gang fight in a Sacramento restaurant, in which two were killed and two injured, is the same kind of event as a deranged man walking into a community college classroom and massacring nine and injuring nine others. Or that a late-night shooting on a street in Savannah, Ga., yesterday that injured three and killed one is in the same category as the madness that just played out in Southern California.

archive.is/YYHHY

pic related, from Reddit's mass shooting list. It's hilarious that most of the shootings are by non-whites, so it puts those fags in a awkward position.

>An American only counts it as a mass shooting when more than one target of a mass shooting dies
Lol burgerworld. At least you have standards kek.

>Ayo Fagbemi, 21, a University of Pennsylvania student, said T.I.’s D.J. was playing songs to warm up the crowd for the rapper. “Right when he was about to go on I heard two gunshots, and right after, there was a stampede,” Mr. Fagbemi said. “There were at least three rounds, but after the second one was when people started running.”
>Ayo Fagbemi

French can't have guns, but the New French can

Ayo. Hol op.

FBI considers that

see

Pic of badge or it didn't happen.

May be a stupid question because I don't know the laws but were you on duty? That seems very strange if you were.

what a Fag

>Libs say rightwingers are fear mongers
>Libs talk nonstop about shootings and crime (unless it's a non-white criminal) and talk about how guns are evil, whites are evil, that white kid in your kid's class could suddenly pull out an automatic shotgun or babykilling AR and kill everyone
>Immediately spread lies and rhetoric saying any rightwinger is KKK, literally Hitler, wanting to tear half the country apart, etc.

I'll never understand how people can be so blind to their own words and actions. It's like short term memory loss in seconds.

Not sure of race, but as religion goes, this has Zoroastrianism all over it.

They think that everyone who isn't on their side is evil.

You facking think he told the security Guard he was armed!? Moron

>americans will never learn the difference between mass shootings and spree shootings.

>shooting in a rap concert
Angry dindu couldnt bear being put down by white men no more.

>Guess the race
>Guesses Muslim
>Even has the word "Religion" and not "Race" directly in his post

Jesus fucking Christ you're dense. 10/10 if trolling

You are to be armed at all times within NYC unless certain circumstances. However it's a private building so they can make the rules.

I had to go drop my gun off at the precinct up the block before the show. Still got front row, was so cash.

No doubt its a Sentinelese.

>T.I. concert

Definitely a nog.
It's a dead giveaway that the shooter is black because there's only one fatality and three wounded. A white shooter would've resulted in 4 fatalities. Darkies can't shoot for shit.

re-read the part where i said
"they do a "frisk" of everyone at the door"

fucking dutch cuck.

To be fair, many do think Muslims are a race

Lol

when your targets are so massive, a spree shooting becomes a mass shooting

Well I know one thing for sure, you gotta take away the guns.

he said "fucking a white male" get your quotes right

His name used to be T.I.P. or tip but he changed it...I dunno why maybe because of q-tip?

3 people got shot 1 killed. hardly a mass shooting. either gang related or just plastic gangsters trying to be hard. nothing legitimate. yeah guns are banned in nyc except with a valid pistol permit. legislation is clearly effective.

>either gang related or just plastic gangsters trying to be hard.

Most of them can't shoot. Chicago usually has a 10:1 wounded-dead ratio

>Shoot at multiple people
>Not a mass shooting
Kek even the FBI has to deal with this so often they up the numbers arbitrarily. Fucking America. Somebody kill this country already.

They're Mystery Meat, like Jews.

Part religion, part race, and don't you dare criticise either.

those god damned Kyrgyz infiltrating our entertainment venues and causing havoc

B I X
I
X

Don't forget about the few times they do talk about black crime it's still the white man's fault for keeping them down in ghettos and giving them guns...

And of course, we can't forget about slavery!

>TI gig

nigger confirmed

If they haven't said what it was by now we can rest assured he's not white.

Because Sup Forums is dead. People got sick of 24/7 le cuck memes

PLS BE MUSLIM

4 dead is hardly a "mass" shooting imo. government loves mass shootings because it's the only gun violence statistic they have that's higher than the rest of the world.

Why would we have to guess the race? handguns are illegal in NYC.

And that's with arbitrarily setting a high number to qualify as a mass shooting. How is this NOT a mass shooting. If you shoot at a fucking crowd of people, that is literally a mass shooting.

Say that last name like spurdo
>ayo, family

>T.I. Concert
It was niggers

He shot one nigger that made him mad and hit two with cross fire

If it were a white guy, the media would have already been given all of the details.

Wait, I thought four people died? What did he have a 400% hit ratio??

No 4 dead is considered a mass shooting. Shooting 1 million rounds and only killing one doesn't count.

Well I guess that's true. I misread the guy's post. I was thinking he said the FBI said it was four dead, but he was talking about the definition.

>nytimes.com/2016/05/26/nyregion/people-are-shot-at-irving-plaza-during-ti-concert-police-say.html?_r=0
>rap concert
let's see, jewish? maybe a roma? lol what a mystery, this one's really up in the air

That's the Government's definition. Mexico can have 1,000 shooting incidents where only one gets killed in each case there is 0 mass shootings, if in the US there is 249 incidents of shootings killing 4 each they are all considered mass shootings and makes it sound scary even though less died in the US vs. Mexico.

>Zoroastrianism
kek

Probably black

Most mass shootings, especially smaller ones where only a handful of people are killed/injured, are done by black people