I NEED HELP REAL QUICK

I NEED HELP REAL QUICK

IF YOU LIKE AN INSTAGRAM POST THEN QUICKLY UNLIKE IT, DOES THE PERSON STILL GET A NOTIFICATION?

yes

What'd you do, user?

Yes sir
Faggot

Gratz

>have a crush on a girl in a discord server i use daily
>find her insta
>she got mad at someone else for finding it
>i check it every now and then cause she's really cute
>accident like one of the pics
>my insta name is the same as my discord

So tell her and either win or be a faggot

change your name fucking FAST

Bahahaha faggot stalker fuck

Why the fuck would I tell her
I did but if she got the notification then isn't it too late? It's not like names change on the phone notifications.

THERES NOTHING MORALLY WRONG WITH WHAT I DID

If you can't find an answer, create a dummy account with phone notifications (your phone). Like a dummy post and see if you get a text.

Maybe she'll dig it.

quit being a pussy and tell her she looks good

she's probably told all her friends about how some fucking online creep stalks her by now

Just go along with it.

if she's shitty like that then idgaf what she thinks but she was actually nice and that's why I feel bad

>there's nothing wrong with what I did
> omg guys I need halp

Why are you so worried if you did nothing wrong then? The best thing to do would be to follow her and then if she asks how you found her you say through the "ppl you may know" section

Hopefully she doesn't notice that you u liked it the photo as that is pretty beta. Just own up

idk why I feel bad man

I'd just hate if she thought less of me cause she's nice af

Dude, if she really cares, she'll probably just ask like, "How did you find my account?"

Play it off wittily and tell her you like the picture. If you really want to own up to it, ask her out. It's hard not to feel really anxious about this, but it's not a big deal. Just don't be a pussy

I'll try not to be a pussy

Can't really ask her out since he's in another state but I'll figure something out

meant *she's