I lost a close friend this week, and I'm having a lot of trouble coming to grips with the loss of her...

I lost a close friend this week, and I'm having a lot of trouble coming to grips with the loss of her. I have a lot of mixed emotions. Needs more feels.

Any feels out there tonight?

Shit. Man. Care to share? Without giving too much away.

Any other Sup Forumsros getting high to drown out the pain?

Weak fag, delete that degenerate pepe off of Sup Forums

Sorry for the late reply, car accident just as basic details

I broke up with my girlfriend last night. It was my first real girlfriend and tomorrow would have been our one year anniversary. The worst part is that we were best friends, but I didn't love her anymore, so I had to let her go. The last three weeks were just us hanging out together as best friends, laughing and having fun, and now I woke up this morning feeling like half of my life is gone. Being as this was my first girlfriend, I'm not sure how to cope at all.
Any advice I can get is appreciated. My heart still skips a beat when I hear her name

Sorry for that mate. You'll be feeling raw AF atm. Probably still waking up in the morning and taking a few seconds to remember.

I hate death, shits not fair that good people get taken. People that are meant to be around forever. You're probably still in shock. Don't have any advice, people always say the wrong thing at a time like this. Its gonna be a rough ride.

>My heart still skips a beat when I hear her name
Not sure then why you broke up with her?

Am I missing something here? Not sure what the problem was. Also your timing is terrible. She probably has something nice planned for this weekend to celebrate your anniversary. Dude you sound like an ass. What's her number, I wanna tell her she's better off without you

I thought it would only be fair to tell her that I didn't love her anymore.
She's my best friend and I shared something with her that I have never had before. I had something that was real and then it wasn't just there anymore. Of course, my heart will still skip a beat when I hear her name. What do you expect?

You're making it rather difficult for me user

True that. I hear you. But you sound way young and I dont think you've thought it through. Again the timing sucks. You've had a dead time of it the last 3 weeks, why not go a couple more. At least you could have had a nice anniversary, she would have treated you to a great time. Then surprise her with a break up down the road some.
Doing it when you've done it is just wrong man. Its almost cruel. At the least you should have done it last week. That way she could've had a few days to process it and right now she could be under some guy getting pounded and getting over you

I'm not trying to be a cunt here, but when you break it with someone, there's lots to consider

So you gonna lay low for a bit? Or start playing the field straight away? Can you avoid her or do you have the same circle of friends? Funny thing is, I'm certain you are gonna regret this. Maybe a month time, maybe this time next year, I reckon you will have a period when you kick yourself for what you've just done.

Dude... That happens with all relationships. Where the fuck have you been? I've been dating my GF for 5 years... That puppy dog, butterfly, feel good love bs ends at just about the first year... You just gotta find someone you can be happy with and hang on for the remainder of this crazy life. Your love will fluctuate, especially as a guy. Chicks are more of the type that keep the shit cohesive.

> I lost a close friend this week, and I'm having a lot of trouble coming to grips with the loss of her. I have a lot of mixed emotions. Needs more feels.

here's a feel : bored from reading that shit.

get a fuckin' life instead of pouring your heart out to strangers.

That's rough man. I lost a friend to cancer a few years ago. You won't ever recover. You'll dream of her. You'll get into conflicts with other people who knew her. most of all, you'll feel alone. that's the part you have to watch out for, or you'll end up developing unhealthy coping habits. I don't have any healthy ones.

For me, the girl that took my virginity is going into the Navy. I won't see her for 7 years.

Wtf is that Marimar in the gif?

I don't know user. I just think that she deserves better. She deserves someone who loves her, you know. I'm just mourning the loss of my best friend.
I think I'll lay low for a while. Take some time to recuperate and just spend time with some of my friends and just learn how to feel good without her again.
Maybe I made a mistake but I genuinely think she deserves better than someone who's just existing with her like I was. Time will tell
I think I just need to be told I can feel whole again

Appreciate your honesty. And yeah, its best to just hang with friends for a bit.

Which show is this?

Sorry to hear that bro lost my best friend 4 years ago still have dreams that he faked his death and has decided to come out of hiding, good luck user I hope you deal better than me

That's what a feel thread is faggot it's meant to make you cry because you hate your life but b has numbed you to the pain of existence

>we were best friends, but I didn't love her anymore, so I had to let her go
You are a fool, and probably too young to be on this site.

That rush, that intense surge of feelings you have had around that person isn't love. Mistaking it for love is a bad (and common) thing that many people (including me) have done. That feeling is actually infatuation, and while it can lead to love, it is short-lived. That doesn't mean that long time couples don't get that rush ever again - they do. What it does mean is that you should not expect it all of the time. Marrying your best friend could be something wonderful.

>coming from a 37 year old man who has a fair amount of regrets and is not in a relationship anymore, and can hop on Facebook and look at a number of high school friends that are married with children

The horrible thing is that one can feel love, true love at an age far younger than they can understand it or appreciate it.

You're a wise man dude. I'd say wise old man, but you're still a baby. There was an old cunts thread earlier this week, full of 50+ year olds. The oldest said he was 84.