Why didn't anyone care when a 39 year old Jerry Seinfeld was dating a 17 year old in the 90s? What's changed?

Why didn't anyone care when a 39 year old Jerry Seinfeld was dating a 17 year old in the 90s? What's changed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LD7grOl3-ZM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_S._Gruss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the jews have always been protected

He's a jew

his head is YUGE!!

Jews can get away with all sorts of shit in Hollywood. Meanwhile say one bad thing about them while drunk and you end up blacklisted for life.

That example is bad because Jews are always exempt.

Dem titties doe

Women had less rights so it was ok. Now these whores feel the need to actually protect their kids from pedophiles.

It was legal, who cares?

17 is the age of consent in NY

The kikes in hollywood are banging them much younger than that.

Their balls never touched.

Based Seinfeld

she was 17 in general but her vag had a lot of mileage and could be considered 28

I don't think anyone has cared about anything this unfunny hack has done at any time.

"These nineteen year olds are making me thirsty!"

What's up with that? *kike voice

Who is this placenta yenta?

Before the 2000s, dating jailbait was seen as trashy, not really criminal. It's as simple as that, really.

Look at older Bill Murray comedies.

Damn fine work Jeruh

+1

holy moly them glorious titties tho, I can't blame Jerry for going after that

BIG
JEWISH
TITTIES

well done, user

All the people saying it's because he's a Jew. Elvis did the same thing with a younger girl and got away with it.

Unless your Mel, then your wealth makes you literally untouchable and you can make movies where money grubbing jews with literal hook noses brutally murder Jesus.

>17
>paedophile

Holy fuck huge oppai

17 is still legal in Texas

>90'so consent laws in NY.

>SEINFELD
>LONSTEIN

kek

That was elvis though

He could have killed people all the time every day, he could have had a specific killing time, and nobody would have arrested him, and people would have shown up and probably cheered while he shot into the crowd.

It was a prank bro

WOULD CIRCUMSISE FOR ACCESS

Jerry "17 ain't too young to get inside ya" Schneider.

If she is seventeen then I make youtube videos about minecraft

>implying 17 isnt the absolute perfect age for women

> those melons
>underage
Het body is physically more prepared for rough, dirty, animalistic sex than my body is at 23.

Motherfucker literally showed up at the white house unannounced and asked Nixon to make him a secret agent.
Absolute pill-addled madman.

17 is way chill.

Each state is the size of the average European nation. In a federation that big do you really think all the states could come to an agreement on the AOC?

youtube.com/watch?v=LD7grOl3-ZM

With a gun, I might add. It was in a case and meant as a present, but he still got in the same room as the President of the United States while carrying a pistol.

Sup Forums is leaking

Best girl btw

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

because everyone thought Krammer was a rapist pedo, no one thought it would be Jerry.

Mel's still working, he's just not the blockbuster star he once was. Get the Gringo was a fantastic movie.

Jerry is a Republican and a closet racist. Like his buddy, the guy that played Kramer.

He's one of you. Leave him alone.

In space nobody can hear you scream.

No loos in space, so you'll feel right at home.

Just do the world a favour and stay there.

It was the 90's
He's jewish
She's technically legal
He's mother fucking Jerry Seinfeld, MC of one of the best shows of all time, who gives a fuck what other people think

Jewesses are personal proponents of no holes barred ultra-slaggery until about 6 months before cucking a Jewhub and coalescing into the JewBorg.

He got a shit tonne of crap in our media you were just not born yet faggot!

Best part is Nixon gave it to him. I think he used his badge to stop a plane from taking off once. Funny since they would have stopped for Elvis anyway but he used his powers as a federal agent instead.

Fun fact: she later married the grandson of a famous "financier".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_S._Gruss