Any of you guys feel that ur dick looks really tiny when you take full body photos or from the side like this?

Any of you guys feel that ur dick looks really tiny when you take full body photos or from the side like this?

I always thought I was passable but angles like this make it look fucking tiny

No foreskin, so who cares.

I would be more concerned with your large breasts

Stop taking dick pics then?
Go outside and talk to women (or men if you swing that way)

Is this an insult and something else I should be worried about?

ok...I was an idiot because I stopped replying to you :( don't have your mail saved but save hi again to [email protected] and I'll pretty much do whatever you want :

si hi again*

say, ffs :(

both

still waiting for you to pm me, like you did yesterday if you remember :3

Sup ForumsETA CORE

you haven't seen enough pics of traps, obviously.

Usually feel good about mine

Did you take that just then?

Fuck you man, so lucky...

bump for wanting OP to pm me :(

post more ffs :

Nah you always go side angle

sauce? would go gay for/10

Wyd are you talking about lol go to /soc/

Hoe big is this?

is everyone who post in this thread a faggot for looking at cocks? or is it just me?

i'm not gay btw

Didn't take it just now though, but thanks

7.5 tops

Currently have phismosis. Just found out from b/ like a week ago. I have been stretching for a few days. This is basically whay I want my dick to do

Not looking tiny at all. Looks pretty good, actually.

This one is really nice.

And this is one good looking dick.

That sad curve :'(

i always feel like mine is too small. what does Sup Forums think?

too small for what?

just in general. don’t wanna get a disappointing look after pulling it out or anything.

Do you notice a difference in stretching so far?

wtf... u just baiting for replies... mines 1/2 that size and bitches aint disappointed. Stop begging for compliments cunt

Hoe big is this?

I'm not gay, so i don't do that shit.

Your dick is definitely not small.

Just did fagot.

not even into guys but I like the look of yours... a lot >

I never made full body photos from the side. I do feel like my dick looks tiny when I look down at it even though I'm a manlet. When seeing dick pics on Sup Forums I always think my dick looks 1-2 inches smaller than it is, it's weird. I also find it looks very thin.

Turns out my dick seems to work well enough for others as well though, so I'm not really concerned about what it looks like on photos.
Flattering angles might help for you, OP, it's what most people aim for when making pics.

i have a 4 inch dick and i aint got no problems, quit being a bitch boy faggot

it's some high school kid who is insecure because a girl wouldn't suck his dick because he was uncircumcised and said it looks weird. he posts here every day about foreskins. salty pleb