Anyone find her twitter?

Funniest thing I've seen for a while

Yes, but it's private: @annnn_uhh

Insta is also private: annaglessner_

Facebook (again) is anna.glessner

This bout to get good

Is this daddy?

For the love of god, post her reply if you get one

It's 4:41 a.m. in Rochester, NY. I doubt anyone gets a response soon.

I was thinking that but the best part is daddy is awake in another thread right now when someone found the info.. but hes got several hours of possible heart attack material to sweat out here..

Seem pretty likely. Looks like George has some explaining to do.

Looks like it. George P Glessner III. She refers to George P Glessner IV as her brother in one of her photo captions.
Not gonna waste my time digging it back up. Just believe me, or find it yourself.

Daddy's Facebook: georgep.glessneriii

fug. what's happening here

Brother's FB: george.glessneriv

Someone posted in an oc thread, but followed up thanking some comment with a photo from her fb.

lulz could be seriously had as she looks semi below 18

She has a master's degree. She's not under 18, retard.

Like I care enough to look. I'm waiting for results.

dont blame daddy as fucked as he is now, i love fapping to this bitch

And what exactly is to say that the same girl in the pics/videos is the girl on FB? I highly doubt the dad would be stupid enough to post that

What do you guys think he meant by this?

that's her friend symantha, tagged in bunch of pics. he has hers too apparently

He posted a photo from her FB without changing the file name, and an user traced it back to her.
Daddy deleted the pic once they said her name.

Hmm, I don't know about that. That picture is all over the net if you do a reverse image search.

some of these bitches float the web for years though..

you right, but look up her friend it's damn near uncanny

all i know is he deleted a bunch of gifs/photos fast as soon as someone called her by name.

Well, it'd be hilarious if true. I mean, he gets caught spying on his daughter, and his response is to post nudes he stole of her friends? Jesus, how retarded can one guy be?

This was the photo btw

Her friend Symantha Searles has a Twitter, too: @samm_2103

Damn.. any more of her? Would love to drain my balls deep inside of her!

This was the only one he posted. I'm not even sure it's her.

I recognize the Bob Dylan poster. A twin bed so that's probably an apartment, maybe college housing? Walls are a weird color. Not sure what that is on the bedpost, thought it was a badge or something but it looks like it's actually fastened to the leg.

Guess it's not worth analyzing. If it's Anna's friend, she'll know.

Damn shame there isn't more.

That could actually be OC of her friend that he just posted somewhere. There's a lot of reverse image search results, but they're mostly all automated image scraping websites.

bump

Bump!

Bump

She has a bunch of public posts. Why hasn't anyone posted a pic of her in them yet?

Wow, why so eager to ruin the poor girl's life? Don't you think she's happier not knowing her dad's a creep?

She's better of knowing and it will amuse use.

seriously, we're doing a GOOD thing.
And getting a kick out of it too.

Except I don't see anyone posting screenshots. So not sure anyone is doing anything.

I don't know how to use Facebook so don't look at me.

This is so fucked up but i like it someones gonna an hero over this

He will if he knows what's good for him.

Should post his archive of videos first. Just for mutually assured destruction.

I think we are all the ones who normally shout out ideas and info, and don't do the labor. Is anyone actually messaging her, or her mother, or anything?

Rolling for archive

It's almost 7 am Eastern here, They will be getting up soon

Looks like George is going to get his wish

I don't have any fake FB accounts so can't use my personal one.

The mother would love to wake up to an eye full of her daughter.

/terri.t.glessner

Hey a Fellow rochesterian!

i just stumbled on this thread. any progress?

To enrage mom a bit, apparently he posted in previous threads that he uses a hidden camera that is located in her alarm clock.

samefag. nobody cares this bitch broke your heart. she's probably riding her new man's bigger dick right at this very moment. cry harder, faggot.

You aren't very smart are you..

Hi George

how do you know is samefag?

bump

>How bad do you want her? You have her blown up on ur screen hoping to slide inside her tight pussy?

>I have always thought about sending her anonymous email with a cock tribute but no one ever does it.
>Have her come to her dad and ask how I can help her.

>Of course I ad least have 1TB of video

>Maybe just one
>maybe more for a tribute to my college slut daughter

>Surprisingly no...shes kinda shy I guess or gets railed enough at school
>I have total control of her android phone using an app so I can see and know everything

>Its an app you install it prior to giving them the phone it runs in the back ground and uses computer software to control it constantly
>sexts
>naughty snaps
>the works

Daddy! Stop! You're embarrassing me in front of your friends!

Very funny George, I knew you were not going to sleep and delete all the messages we send them. But you cant watch forever you loser lol

one of us is going to resend that shit every few days during daylight hours, what then faggot?

Kek