>24yo femanon
>meet guy off tinder
>he's super cute
>possiblebf.jpeg
>we're eating at a restaurant
>we talk about his family
>he complains about how boastful his brother is
>i decide to try and be funny
>"my grandfather is like that. he thinks he's this big war hero just because he killed thousands of germans during the war"
>"wow, that actually IS impressive though!"
>"all he did was turn on the showers"
>he told me that wasn't funny
>asked for the bill shortly after
>mfw

no one cares faggot

I laughed femanon. He just doesn't get the sense of humor. Get off tinder, get on meetme.

Plenty of dudes on there. I've met 9 people within 2 years off that forsaken app

Why would you want to date someone who doesn't like jokes

HA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>femanons are just as autistic

A girl that jokes about killing jews? His loss

can you marry me user?

are you a qt near newcastle

lmao, sounds like a faggot anyway good job op

do you deserve a qt?

why not

because chances are you aren't any good

Tits or gtfo

Holy shit that's funny, amazingly dark and wrong but funny. =)

none of the boys i meet like my humour

i think i spent too much on Sup Forums. i make a lot of paedo/nazi/abortion jokes and not a lot of boys like girls doing that

My grandpa had over 300 confirmed kills and was trained in gorilla warfare

sorry op i live in canada :(

maybe i'll move to canada

qt english boys dont seem to want to be my qt bf

I'm a guy, dark humor is funny as fuck. Keep trying

Newcastle NSW?

Holy fuck I lost it at linoleum

Dark humor is always looked down on these days, blame the landwhales and feminazis for saying anything they don't like is evil, and the cucks enforcing it. Just keep at it and you'll get a dude. Also, you know the fucking rules, OP

Go to Sup Forums, they will love this story lmao

>only dates Chads
>wonders why her dates don't enjoy dark humour

Chad doesn't enjoy dark humour, he is at peace with himself and the world.

Maybe you should ease them into it.

Not everyone likes the same kind of humor.

See them a few times before busting out the real dark stuff. That gives you time to find out what they like and how your humor would go over.

another Canadian here btw, on average we seem to like darker stuff up here.

Hey man, tiles can be raped like anyone else that isn't a straight white male

Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I'm replying to your thread because you're a femanon, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my grandpa, you little bitch? I’ll have you know he graduated top of his class in the Navy Seals, and was involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and has over 300 confirmed kills. He is trained in gorilla warfare and he was the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to him but just another target. He will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about him over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting his secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. He can be anywhere, anytime, and can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with his bare hands. Not only is he extensively trained in unarmed combat, he also has access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and he will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. He will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

tits and timestamp or gtfo

I live in alberta OP, if you want to long dist you can kik me

I am user, 3 hour drive away.

But this thread is just an attempt to get screencapped so i wont take the bait.

Sure is a lot of fedora ITT

england

Would you please stop spamming these threads every day? We all know by now that you're making all that shit up.

excuse me for having an active social life

> Gorilla warfare

Your grandad was a camping ass n00b, and it's guerilla warfare you fucken degenerate I