I enjoyed the STD thread last night, shall we continue :3

I enjoyed the STD thread last night, shall we continue :3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zew1y94WFg0
psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201109/more-circumcision-myths-you-may-believe-hygiene-and-stds
health.com/health/condition-article/0,,20272051,00.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychology_Today
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_England_Journal_of_Medicine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn, whats that poor bugger got?

Wasn't here for that. But this'll be good. I'm totally into rashes and ansty red itchy looking skin and shit.

Also what am I looking at here???

They look like ant bites

That's what happens when you try to get your duck sucked by ants

Looks like herpes on the heal maybe

Would you lick it?

I don't have any STD dicks, but I do have a bunch of broken dicks. Anybody want?

What the fucking fuck. Oh my fuck. My dick just shrunk in my body.

The fuck is going on here??

Are you feeling okay, user?

No, I almost puked when I saw that broken dick. It's the most horrible thing I saw.

oh hell yes

Dont pull on your pecker so hard?

You fucking nigger faggots.dont just. Post, tell us what the fuck is going on in the picture.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Oral ghonorrea, or however that shit is spelled.

Some retarded Punjab accidentally left part of a condom on for a couple weeks.

Why do i get the feeling this was intentional?

Looks like a complete urethra removal .

Before anyone asks

extreme skin bridges from a botched circumcision
hypospadias
phimosis and extreme frenulum breve

And finally, fournier gangrene

I don't understand why you guys would have a picture of an infected dick...
Whatever tickles your fancy i guess.

Had chlamydia this year, no bumps or anything. Shit was not cash.

Hey if the furries and traps like it, why cant these people

HAHAHAHAHAHA ZOOOWEEEMAMA

>he doesn't have a 'diseased genitals' folder

I have this. It feels awesome to pick, like scratching a really bad itch, but the skin flakes get _everywhere_

youtube.com/watch?v=Zew1y94WFg0

Oh Jesus I thought this thread could be interesting. But fuck me, I'm out. I don't have the balls for this shit. I love my guys too much, I'd hate to think of something like that happening to them.

You only have yourself to blame now leave and never come back you normie!

Dude. I would love to treat that kind of thing. Especially 'down there'

> wash infected area.
> quick trim of any hair.
> brush away the dead flakey skin.
> another wash, this time deeper
> massage, get the blood circulating
> rub in a moisturising lotion
> lather up some shaving cream
> switchblade shave the whole area, scraping off any more dead skin and exposing the epidermis
> now put on hot towels and let them go to work
> remove towels, soothe in cooling gel
> let it dry, lightly towel it down
> through on some medical cream
> maybe some talcum powder
> pants back on and send them off

I think I should start a business. Not just for people with infections. Maybe just if they want some manscaping and thorough freshening done.

I have no idea how people can derive pleasure from this kind of shit, I can look at this thread no problem but that kind of skin peeling and scraping shit makes me feel like hurling

What is that shit

Devil has spoken

But, why? Would you derive sexual pleasure from that? If so, I'd recommend not going in to business.

>btw, it's not an infection

Anyone knows what this is? Have it for already 5 years and it hasnt changed and spreas at all except for when I first got it it was skin coloured and once I scratched it it became like this. I got it back when I was a kissless virgin

Im staying a virgin. Shit like this makes me paranoid to lose muh v card.

How come his whole waist is rotting. Did he die

Your saying traps and furries like STD's

You're

BruH get that looked at
Could be dormant/slow growing tumour or a cyst

*Faggot

ur

Have the exact same thing. Always thought it was a botched circumcision, turns out was just born this way lol

Well the sexual pleasure is a bit much. Just general tidying up and shit

Come to think of it, doing it yourself is a hassle. And in summer you can real stank going on. Be good to have somewhere at the mall where you can sit down and some Korean chick gets to work cleaning, trimming, freshening you up. I'd pay for that. Maybe even pay extra to get my balls drained too

That's almost certainly herpes simplex virus 2, post-breakout. Probably burns and itches like hell too. Four to eight times a year for him, and highly contagious.

Recently found out I picked up herpes simplex 1. Which is oral herpes on my rod. It's like HSV2, but only once a year, and 1 / 10th the magnitude of OP's pic.

Is that greyscale? Why did you let a stone man near your dick

Problem is, you're not supposed to pick it or shave it even though it feels so good. The 'trauma' can inflame it further and help it to spread.

Also, it doesn't smell.

But, it is nice when someone else picks it. Sometimes my gf does it and it's on par with sex.

Why'd he cover his dick in frosted flakes?

Interesting to know. It looks like a scraping would do wonders but I can understand how it would make things worse

That idiot that called this a "botched circumcision" is completely full of shit on everything he says. I did a rotation in Urology my second year and this is the exact opposite of a "botched circumcision", and is in fact in need of a circumcision.
1. Not a single incision mark. Anywhere.
2. Textbook adhesion. One of the many reasons circumcisions are medically advised. In addition to the substantially lower incidence of STD's, penile cancer, and a whole host of hygiene-related reasons.
3. If anything, this patient needs to go under the knife to correct this. It is a breeding ground for potential infection and will eventually tear given the weakness of the scar tissue (and likely has already many times).

I'm a practicing, board accredited, orthopedic surgeon, fyi.

>medfag confirmed
thanks
was wondering about that
this idiot sounds retarded as fuck

>substantially lower incidence of STD's, penile cancer, and a whole host of hygiene-related reasons

Yeah, and I'm Santa Claus. Fuck off out of here with your bullshit.

not him, but are you retarded or something?
it's an absolute medical fact that uncircumcised penises have several times the rate of std's
look it up, dumbfuck

I got a question, if I fap with a hand that has one finger with a wart, will I get warts on my dick?

>literally denies science

Is someone literally this fucking stupid?
Should they even be on Sup Forums as opposed to reading a book?

Dude, you're an absolute dummy. The scar line is being obscured by the adhesions/skin bridges. There's no foreskin on the dick. Which you can also tell by the tiny meatus, shrunken due to keratinization. This type of adhesion is always a result of a fucked up circumcision, it's not the same thing as a foreskin-glans adhesion

>is in fact in need of a circumcision
>this patient needs to go under the knife to correct this
Well yeah. It's in need of a second circumcision, that's the treatment usual given to fix up the original fuck up

Stick to bones, not boners

i don't think the medfag is still here, bro

myth busted

>psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201109/more-circumcision-myths-you-may-believe-hygiene-and-stds

Plus, studies on circumcisions that the US Jew doctors base their evidence on was done in Africa.

>"Circumcision should never be performed strictly because it seems to reduce the risk of sexually transmitted infections, experts agree, and it's important to note that circumcision should not be considered appropriate protection."

health.com/health/condition-article/0,,20272051,00.html

I'm sorry your being Jewed.

What are those hard small bits in your ballsack? I am not talking about the testicles.

Gonna have to be more descriptive than that

fuck, lost my chance

im going to go lay in the corner and die now. you all ruined my life.

>Retard confirmed

Citation to one of the hundreds of articles published in refereed medical journals from actual medical data:

"Male circumcision for the prevention of HSV-2 and HPV infections and syphilis.
A.A.R Tobian et al., New England Journal of Medicine. DOI: 10.1056/NEJMoa0802556 (2009)."

While this one shows the incidence of HPV and HSV-2 to be nearly 10x lower for those circumcized in the population, it is even greater for HIV--nearly a factor of 100. Add in penile cancer, genital ulcers, syphillis and gonorrhea. The incidence for uncircumsized penises is ALWAYS higher for STDs and by a huge margin.

The only study to ever claim the opposite of this was Sorrels (a brit who was later fired from University for having been caught fabricating data) published in the BJU, which the BJU retracted months later. Still, britards seem to cite this article (that was disclaimed by the author in a public apology, and retracted by the BJU itself) to this day against a mountain of medical evidence all demonstrating the opposite.

Lol @ eurofags and their near-thirdworld pseudoscience that has been underfunded for nearly 30 years now because europoors.

not him, but "psychology today is not a medical journal
it's not even a journal
you might as well cite to the national enquirer

how fukin dumb are you?
srsly

>cucked by the Jews to get their cocks mutilated

Fuck Yeah! 'Merica!

Can we not have this turn into the millionth cut vs. uncut thread

Just post fucked up dicks

Gangrene don't fuck around

That feel like tiny beads.

Probably thinking of fordyce spots

How can you fuck up in sex so much that you just dont maintain yourself and catch this shit , disgusting

oh snap

lol @ u
you've gotten your ass kicked all over this thread like a retard on the playground who shit all over himself and his mom forgot to pack extra undies in the backpack
lmfao @ psychologytoday vs New England Journal of Medicine

"Psychology today is a magazine published every two months"
Literally not even science or medicine, just dumb shit mag about pscyh non-science.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychology_Today

"The New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) is a weekly medical journal published by the Massachusetts Medical Society. It is among the most prestigious peer-reviewed medical journals[1] as well as the oldest continuously published one."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_England_Journal_of_Medicine

Doesn't change facts

>cucked by the Jews to get their cocks mutilated

Anyone got any videos of dicks being cut off by women?

Or, does anyone have that webm of the mouse having its dick cut off?

. . . aaaaaaand now destroyed retard boy reverts to name calling and propaganda

good job proving that everyone that called you a retard is right

>literally gets anally destroyed in public
>literal citations to top medical journals to prove him wrong
>comes back with hurr-durr "jews" and "merica"

A ruined life.

Denial.

the idiot with the bullshit in calling an obvious adhesion a "botched circumcision" started it and he is retarded as fuck and anally destroyed repeatedly throughout this thread

fucking saved the thread for future cut vs uncut evidence that uncut also makes you fucking stupid

Get on outta here with that chop suey cock. i clicked on view thread to look at stds, not to look at chopped dicks

Aww... It was so cute too. One of the more aesthetic vaginas I've seen.

he's uncut
simple
it's like a magnet to std's
it's one of the reasons most women detest ugly uncut cocks and laugh at them

Fucking degenerate.

I think you are wrong in that most women detest uncircumcized penises because they are simply ugly. Those sad little flaps of smegma smell cheese don't help either. The STD's are just a bonus.

Im uncut and ive had sex without protection before , still no signs of std's

It depends on how a person can maintain himself/herself

When i see a pussy thats down right disgusting its an instant turn off

Yes

a LOT of schools in the states don't teach proper sex ed.
Some guys really think STDs aren't a big deal, until one day their dick looks like roadkill.