On November 17th at approximately 8pm I slipped on an icy concrete stairway and landed on my face...

On November 17th at approximately 8pm I slipped on an icy concrete stairway and landed on my face. My 19 year old sister took me to the grey nuns hospital where I got 3 stitches in my nose and multiple red bruises and goose eggs on my forehead. I was recommended to stay overnight for monitoring in case of possible concussion. After 4 hours of being neglected in a cold hospital bed positioned in front of the exit door my sister became anxious and started requesting for medical staff to give me some attention and basic food/beverages such as water and jello. The nursing staff was extremely rude and would not offer any assistance.

The nursing staff then requested security to remove my sister from the premises and they brought her into the exit area where they had a talk for about 15 minutes then she returned to my hospital bed. After another hour my sister went to request assistance from the nursing staff again because I was very dehydrated. No help was offered and instead the nursing staff called security to remove her from the premises again for being disruptive to the staff. I insisted that if my sister was being forced to leave, being the only person with me that I would also leave. Security shoved us using excessive force out of the building. I did not have time to pull out my camera to record the altercation that was about to commence. My sister resisted and two middle aged men began to force her to the ground one (not 100% sure) even punching her directly in the face and then forcing her face to the ground and handcuffing her while she was incapacitated. While this was happening the third security guard was two hand shoving me away while I was trying my hardest not to escalate things to violence holding both hands in the air saying shit like “I’m not resisting” and “stop using excessing force I’m not using violence”. At this point I started recording and I asked the man why he punched her in the face and he said “We aren’t going to discuss that right now”. I then threatened to spread the video all over social media and send it to all the news outlets. They pulled my sister inside the building in handcuffs and being the older brother (21) I followed them back onto their “private property” with my hands in the air saying I just wanted to talk and I’m not trying to fight or resist in any way. They handcuff me as well and waited for police to arrive. Police officer issues me a $300 trespassing ticket so I asked if he wanted to hear my side of the story to which he replied “I don’t give a shit about your side of the story”.

cops arrested sister have no idea where she is and I had to walk home
>pic related head wounds

Cool story bro

get a lawyer and get your money
you're going to own that hospital
congratulations!

OP here trespassing ticket issued doesn't have a court date on it is the ticket invalid?

Now you know what it's like to be black. No sympathy for you

>I fell
Yea that's what everybody says, who beat you up lol

Hopefully a black guy. Point'em out, knock'em out

this.OP shoulf write a book and call it "My Struggle"

Big brother of a little sister reporting in.

WHERE IN HOLY FUCK IS YOUR SISTER?? YOU HAVE TO SAVE HER!

I had 2 bars of xanax and a 2 6 of jäger just woke up in hospital with stitches in got filled in on the rest I guess I slipped on my buddies concrete steps to his doorway

I went to police station but it was closed and there's no way of contacting anyone at this time 4am btw

Deserved everything degenerate

Closed? The police station where I live doesn't close.

>I slipped on an icy concrete stairway and landed on my face.
> I got 3 stitches in my nose and multiple red bruises and goose eggs on my forehead

HA, he goes to the hospital for average falling stuff, man ur a pussy, no wonder they neglected you

youre a fag and shouldn't have gone to the hospital in the first place
youre the last of worries
it's called antibiotic and sleep
stop being a fucking fag

I literally have no memory of the events leading up to the hospital see Somebody got me an ambulance cuz apparently I laid on the floor unresponsive for 5 minutes after I fell

I hope you learnt your lesson op - don't try to suck your own cock on an Icy concrete floor. As for your fat aggressive assburgered sister - perhaps tell her to stop being a bitch to people trying to do their jobs and you'll get further.

Big Brother again.
ITS YOUR SISTER!!! HOLY FUCKING FUCK, GET THE MAYOR, AND CHIEF OF FUCKING POLICE TO OPRN IT UP. YOU HAVE TO RESCUE HER RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!

Don't lie, you were just pretending to be out cold in the hope that someone would assrape you.

MODS MODS MODS MOOOOOOOODS!!!

Good. They should have told you that you were a fucking pussy and sent you home. 3 stitches lol...that's band-aid shit.

The mods can't rescue this guy's sister. Try to offer some constructive and workable solutions.