Im so glad this little druggie faggot is dead

Im so glad this little druggie faggot is dead.
Im just disappointed that he didnt kill himself sooner! Fuck you and your shitty music bitch!

Any man that looks like this pussy should OD as soon as they can!

Who?

2017 was rough on justin bieber.

i dont know this fagget but im already glad hes dead

I believe his name was lil pumped full of cum, or lil peek inside my asshole.

Who the fuck is he?

fuck off pussy, peep is a legend

never heard of this dude until his death turned up on here.

looks like the gene pool got significantly improved.

I also don't know him, but by the looks of him the world is beter off without

He got fucking murdered guys, some chick laced xanny and sold it to him. She's under federal investigation.

Don't say he died because he is drug fucked, he died because he was using the drugs to hide and mask something internally

Rip peep

You will be missed

Fly high

Who is this Rhinestone Drug Addict? I keep seeing him and a guy with barbed wire tattoed on his forehead crying about him as if this was some monumental loss to world culture?

apparently some nobody named Lil Peep...lol what the fuck. I hate people. glad this little faggot is dead.

>mask something internally
Stop trying to make degeneracy look all high and mighty, fuck off back to facebook with your nigger filth.

Thank you for being my personal google

If you listen to any of his mic let alone just look at he guy, try and tell me he isn't mentally fucked, his lyrical content screams mental disorder

no problem. i i thought it was like beiber with some shoop. but nope, just a wanna be nigger tattoo'd 80% of himself and fucked up.

nobody will care in 2 days.

No, I refuse to listen to any of this shit. If I made it this long without ever seeing Titanic, I know I can go longer without hearing this bullshit

100% Wigger. I guess I'm getting old

>you will be missed

how fucking wrong can you be?

>Man
Lmao

He was an icon for a generation, and frankly that's pretty sad.

If he was mentally fucked then he should've been put in a mental institute, not promoted on the media for kids to see.

Literally never heard of him until he died.

>mental institute
Those haven't existed for years. It's either a nursing home or jail now.

>Giving a shit about modern pop-culture and celebrities

same

This is pure cringe don't tell me your over 16 cause this shit is pure underage edginess..... jesus even 9gag or reddit look like a good alternative Sup Forums is getting fucking stupid