Celeb Thread

Celeb Thread
Stuck in a Time Loop Edition

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....
>That moment that you realise that
>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>munnfag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>katyfag
>pedofag
>footfag
>g-fag
>RPfag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states
now thats what u call cringe...
just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices
he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Emily Blunt needs cock

queen whore is here

Fuck, never thought I'd get turned on by her.

Oh, wait it's a herman thread
he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....
>That moment that you realise that
>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>munnfag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>katyfag
>pedofag
>footfag
>g-fag
>RPfag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states
now thats what u call cringe...
just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices
he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Love her body. Those tits.

Fapping time for kim?

Herman is some autistic deviant who was spending every waking hour on here shitting the place up. He would start most of the celeb threads for the express purpose of trying to create a circle jerk because he is a huge faggot that is only interested in user's dicks and not the girls in the pics he is posting.

wtf, i just watched this film last night

what does it mean??

Weird, I watch it every February 2.

The main Herman of the celeb thread is an autistic NEET shut-in:

His posts =
>stutterfag spammer/VicJustice >Mackenzie Foy (underage atm)
>Francesca Capaldie (ginger girl underage atm)
>Tayanon (one of them) as a homosexual circlejerk under the guise of a female celebrity
>Ariana Grande scat fetish spam
>impersonates Robertsfag by spamming spiderman, while requesting Emma R to be posted, fooling anons into believing it's actually Robertsfag
>does double bluff troll spamming horses when Robertsfag posts Emma R to trigger him, perpetuating a spam cycle
>he spams his own Herman pasta to draw attention to himself
Typically, the NEET Herman's autism is triggered when other anons ignore him and he begins his troll posts/spam
Any questions?

you are in every celeb thread.
you post more about herman than herman posts at all.
see a therapist

>>Jordyns Pussy

Stop it
Right meow

I think it's time to take your meds.

>filesize
Nice try
Shut up Herman

>herman pretending to be somebody who hates herman to piss everyone off and take the heat off of herman
How deep does it go? Am I also herman?

>>Jordyn's pussy can be dangerous if it gets hungry and riled up.

MUH DICK

We are all Herman.

Rawr.
Stop! Pleaseee

HER FAT CUNT

its just 2 people in this thread

Please keep posting Kim please

He spams spiderman
He posts the herman pasta
He's an attention craving autistic fuck
He must stop requesting Emma while posting spiderman it makes me look worse than I actually am and comsequentially I get blamed and it fuels the hatred and flack I take at the end of the day.

All the while Herman sits pretty posting Mackenzie Foy bouncing on a trampoline with a dog over and over chuckling autistically to himself.

He impersonates other anons by the way
It's a bit too intricate to get into at the moment.

>Jordan
Identified Herman refer to pasta He was right

Why's that? How can I be gentle?

>>Always be gentle with Jordyn's pussy.

Fuck off

I don't care if you delete your own thread again Herman I can repost my analysis of you over and over again.
I can make more if need be to prove what a sad bastard you really are.
Carry on samefagging in your own thread. You make the Andy Sixx logposter look sane compared to you.

For the love of god, stop with kim

Show meee moar

>complaining about people posting
>doesn't post anybody himself
dumb nigger

>>If you are not gentle with Jordyn's pussy, she will not let you play with it anymore..

Keep posting Kim. That body is fucking ripe

Is her body perfectly designed to trigger breeding urges in straight men?

It? I thought we were talking about cute little kitties.

>Calls Britfag a dumb nigger
>Posts a dumb nigger

i think so

basically

>Is her body perfectly designed to trigger breeding urges in straight men?
It depends. It may trigger some retards to be faggots and sissies for her

Kylie > Kim anyway

We are.
>>So, treat her pussy gently and tenderly, and you will be rewarded. She'll let you take care of her pussy anytime.

Can we see more of only JJ?

Kylie is also sexy.

Debatable

She isnt even close

no kim was hot before her surgeries
kylie was not

i wanna buy her selfie book to cum in it

Are you tired of looking at her lovely pussy?

why would you link it faggot what is wrong with you

if you're going to use a move like that would be better to post entrapment with catherine zeta jones.

thatfuckingbody

what about it user?

Perfect curves...those tits and ass...hnghh

flawless body

please user
i cant lose cum to my little sister

too late, she's getting better at milking cocks dry than you

Perfect breeding material

I do I do

so true

ugh fuck
if she takes that from me ill be nothing but a washed up whore

I would berry my dick so far they would crown me king Arthur

I love that shes finally started showing them nips

Kardashian thread?

Wtf is wrong with you? Those bitches are fucking cancer.

Fuckkk i was fapping to kim but i opened these and kept stroking

Kylie's never turned me on before

Embrace the next generation.

Kylie is the Queen cumwhore now

please user i cant lose to her

Theyre breeding material. They've toned their bodies into objects of pure lust because they want to please men more than anything

How isnt that hot as fuck

Fuck yes.

fuck
kim lost my cum to that one
i couldt edge anymore

>ywn fuck kylie in front of kim as she watches and wishes she was young again
Welp that's a new fetish I guess

I bet it felt INCREDIBLE too. Finally releasing and acknowledging your lust for Kylie

same
fuck
i was the one posting kim and hoping for her to win and i ended up cumming to kylie too