Wake

>wake
>there's inexplicably a >heavenly smell
>open eyes
>Maisie is frantically squelching her squange mere centimetres from your nose
>she realises you woke
>she queefs so hard that it breaks your jaw
>runs from the room still sloshing her slot, giggling and moaning as she gets achingly close to glistening girlie gasm
>your only souvenir is the memory of the smell and the hint of labia-liquor lining your nostril
Could you die happy, having acquired intricate knowledge of the bouquet of fragrances and flavours emanating from the gash of a Goddess?

Every shitty place in the world is shitty only because people like you exist.

What the fuck

>squelching her squange
>labia-liquor

>squelching her squange

What a STARK difference from the 13 year old arya.

CHECKT *

>squelching her squange

i like the sound of that

>tfw your squange get's squelched

what's going through his mind Sup Forums?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>her minge smells like stale haggis

>she showers
>gets into bed
>lovingly flicks her throbbing bonking-bean and luscious lady lips
>tastes and sniffs her fingers
>it turns her on so much she squelches her squange with such frantic vigour that she cums in 30 seconds, the sheer velocity of the juices rocketing from her clunge, lift her two feet in the air
>she falls back onto the bed, now centimetres deep in glorious Goddess gashbatter
>gasping for air, her convulsing, steaming, aching little baby bazooka is still gushing with delectable doses of flavour-laden lady liquor
>she moves her exhausted, shaking fingers towards her still-thundering ladybacon
>she scoops up some of the exquisite aromas
>she gives her fingers a sniff
>instantly achieves Buddha-esque enlightenment
Would you cut 30 years off your life in exchange for her queefing on your sandwich?

>the sheer velocity of the juices rocketing from her clunge, lift her two feet in the air
lmao

Lets file this under "things that will never happen"

Curry

Does she have Down's Syndrome? This thread makes me wanna puke.

no, i think she might have fetal alcohol syndrome though

ok, I quit.

Ew

>Walk into your room
>Maisie is hanging naked from the doorframe, legs wide
>Splats her squotch at full force into your nose, glistening girlie genital gels explode liberally over your face and up your nostrils
>Jumps out of the window giggling, runs out of view before you've time to react
>You gasp with shock
>Upon gasping, you inadvertently inhale a hefty batch of her flange fluids
>After spending a few moments properly feasting your nose and considering the delicate array of aromas, you think to yourself: "Whoah, the glorious gash of a Goddess smells like..."
Well?

cringe so hard

she too old now

I'd be happier if she didn't run from the room.

What are you, a fucking pedo?

You're an odd duck

Would sniff extensively tbqh