>2017
>vaccinating your children

Sup Forums alone is enough evidence that we have an overwhelming amount of autistics, don't inflict the same illness on the next generation and say NO to these poisonous vaccines.

Are you smart enough to have dodged this vax cult or did you cave into peer pressure like a pussy?

>inb4 big pharma shills

Polio is great

I wasnt vaccinated, and still am very autistic.

Autism causes vaccines

>2017
>people are still dumb as OP

>flu shots are FREE this year!

Fucking lol. Nice try rite-aid.

> goes to autism.org
> doesnt expect autism

Op is right though, my brothers and i weren't vaccinated and we're smarter than most of Sup Forums and not just because of the homeschooling.

i was skeptical about it first, but then figured why would doctors want people to have autism- So they can have more shit to do or what?

>Big pharma shills

Since you're an anti-vax Trumptard I also expect you to be anti-marijuana, good luck feeding the machine whole trying to dismantle it.

If you choose not to vaccinate your kids they are still gonna get autism because they are being raised by someone who is dumber than an autist.

>autism
>illness

the weak must fear the strong, it seems

>So they can have more shit to do or what?

Just in case someone think so, definitely not. There is no cure, no pills to sell, no treatment to rake a lifetime bills in, the most care they get is special tutoring and teenage daycare. No pharma conspiracy for giving people autism.

It pisses me off that I was vaccinated and had to miss out on having rubella as a child.

my point was why would they give themselves more jobs for so little salary they recieve from it.

Diphtheria can be an enlightening experience.

Marijuana is a great natural cure so there's no need for dangerous things like vaccines and chemotherapy

I'm vaccinated, that's the reason I'm here.

I was given the mmr and became severely autistic, now spend my days shit posting and trolling trannies.

>children get vaccinated
>this gives them autism
>autists vote Trump into office
>Trump supports claims that vaccines cause autism
>vaccination rates drop based on this statement
>with fewer autists, Trump doesn't have enough supporters to win a second term
>the remaining autists blame big pharma for 'sabotaging Trump's campaign'
>vaccination levels drop even further
>preventable diseases now wipe out millions of people across America
>vaccines become MANDATORY as a result

Thanks Donald.

I knew a girl in second grade that came down with spinal meningitis and whenever she'd go into convulsions I was really jealous because she got all the attention. I was glad when she finally fucking died.

I used to be a perfectly normal, 160lb young man until I got a flu shot one year and that was enough to transform me into mummy's 400lb bouncing baby boy and now I get all the yummy tendies I want for my tummy!