Children are the worst. they cost a fucking fortune and they take up most of your free time...

children are the worst. they cost a fucking fortune and they take up most of your free time. they are disgusting and do nothing but piss shit and scream. id rather have aids than children

Same

please get aids to ensure you never breed under any circumstances

Have I got great news for you!

Your mother should have aborted you. And I'm against abortion

user-kun
What you described is other people's children
I promise when its your own it is very different desu

I want aids too

Does DN work if I've changed my name? What if I suck Light's dick? What if my name is not in latin letters and my transcription is wrong?

>doesn't want a cute loli daughter to pat her head
>who when she grows she brings a giant nigga to fuck her cunt and then your wife
What is wrong with you user?

Why not sterilize yourself?

>literally the only way for humans to reproduce and to leave a legacy for generations

nvm for about 5 years they're a bit annoying

Ha, legacy.

no one is gonna remember your "legacy" after your grandchildren die. after that no one is gonna remember you or your stupid legacy

it's not about "remembering" me, it's about me knowing, before i die, that my genes will live on. seeing as your a fucking beta robot though i could see why it would be useful for you to not want that

>hurr durr beta robot
Your genes are unimportant, every nigger has been spreading them for hundreds of thousands of years, how unique you and your legacy are.

I love spoiderman

yeah but he's a nigger, a nigger doesn't have conscious thought about finding the right women and raising his children to be smart and rational thinking, i do. there's no unique legacy. but it's mine. and if you genuinely feel like you should leave this earth without leaving nothing behind you are a beta robot

Your genes will end at some point, and be heavily diluted in our shitty genepool long before then, gl with your irrelevant pre death knowledge.

>muh genes

Fucking idiot. I give a shit about "muh legacy" or humanity.

>hurr durr beta robot
>continues to advocate spreading genes like good little fleshbot

>about finding the right women and raising his children to be smart and rational thinking, i do.

>without leaving nothing behind

yeah, dont breed plz

I don't give a shit if my genes will remain on this earth, i'll be dead and can't watch. I want to live my live an travl and move to argebtinia or somthing like this. i'll be more regretfull when i die when i lived a life in a suburb or something

yeah,and then they turn out shit like you.