i tried but its not possible because my hair is very bristly

i wth short hair

What's your nationaity?

German

Any slavic relatives?
Like Polish or Chezch?May be Russian?

get your hair straightened and treat it with keratin

small amount of wax will do it then.

Get a high fade undercut and sweep it to the side. You'd look dope af. No homo.

im 100% German, born near Bremen and evrything.

I hear it very often, but im not slavic at all

do you have any pictures ?

Do you have any Pictures?
and wich side do you mean.

>> 751348891
I do not force you to immigrate in Croatia, but I'm of pure Serbian / Croatian descent and look just like you but with more fair hair.

Don't listen to this fag. Fade haircuts look gay on 99% people and are also slowly going out of fashion.
you can try picrelated. You can form it with a bit of hair wax/hairspray, it looks way better than fade and it also matches your hair type.

Try 6mm deep in the wrists

This

You don't necessarily have to make it look that wet - a few sweeps with lightly waxed hands gives the necessary texture; for a stricter form you can spray the hair lightly with hairspray and shape with a brush while the hairspray is still wet (you can see in the picture that the structure is sturdier then and the texture is matte).

he has curly hair my hair is straight and i cant glue it down on the sides of my head (belive me i tried it 100times) it always rises back.

somehow like this?

my hair does what it wants, thats the mayor problem.

It does not have to be glued down. Wax and hairspray just help you manage the stray hairs and overall shape of the hair on top of your head, not glue down the sides.
The correct length is above the fade but short enough so that your ears are not covered from top when you look at it sideways.
Ryan Gosling has very straight hair. He likes it longer on the sides because of his head shape though, but you might still look at what he does with the top of his hair.
Picrelated - straight hair in a classic cut.

You should try a different barber. You can see how there's a sharp transition between the longer hair on top and shorter hair on the sides which forms a strange curve. If that transition is smoother, it becomes much easier to get your hairdo in a decent shape.
Also in both photos you do not seem to have a defined hair parting. You should work at forming one - pick a side (and stick to it for months), comb your hair accordingly, dry your hair with a hairdryer in the desired position, if nothing works - try sleeping with your hair damp, parted in the desired spot and wrapped in a scarf. One way or another you can achieve a somewhat decent shape - if we look at your left side, we see that the hair there is lying just the way you want it to.

i totally agree with you, and i like gossling, he was one of my hair role modles in the first place, but i have a whirl on the ride side i could never make my hair like him.

Just with a better barber this could be your result.
Do you shape your hair when blow-drying it?

If the whirl is on your right side only, what happens if you part the hair on the left?

yes i make this, i always shower the daybefor in the evening and sleep on my hair, i also wear a Cap all the time to get the siedes down.

and i take this side for 19 1/2 years now.
I use a hairdryer etc.

do u mean that i style the wirly on the other side ?

Lol OP you are saying that you are 100%. REMEBER THAT GERMANS IN WW II TOOK A LOT OF CHILDREN FROM POLAND TO GERMAN. A LOT OF YOU DONT KNOW IT. Have a nice day poland bro.

Generally i prefer shorter hair, i had it grow for 3 months now and i hate it to be honest.

Done NOTHING, 10minutes out of shower, if nobody has a nice idea for a nice hairstyle i just cut them short

You've gotten several ideas already. Don't be a wuss and go do it. And why don't you use wax? Ask for 3 to 9 mm on your sides, and fine tuning on the top.