Games that changed your life

Games that changed your life.

FF7, C&C, Oblivion

World of Warcraft

Kill switch

i know, im a bit of a faggot

EvE Online

I know it's recent but fuck it.
Helped me realize how fucking unhealthy I was with my obsessive behaviors.
Got me to diversify and make more real friends, I'm much happier now.

I've been thinking about playing that...

League of legends....im on it everyday after work and its become almost like a religion to me. Also dropped around 2k on it, maybe a lil under

Kicked of an existential crisis.

Swbf2

I'm guessing your just as toxic as everyone else on that game.

It's pretty bleak, but the movement is like sex and combat is fun imo. All I'll say is it has multiple endings that must be unlocked, but it's definitely worth it.

>EA
You don't have to pay 20 dollars each for the hatter, the rabbit, the queen, the dragon and the card soldiers?

how did it change your life? you become an agent for foxhound too?

This.

Dunno what you mean

XIII was garbage, and X-2 was very meh, how was this any better?

It was made before the jews went completely retarded.

yes

Surprisingly, no. "Alice" was a great game right out of the box, and I can't remember buying anything extra for it.

>

>Oblivion
That was when you realized that Bethesda sucks, right user?

The game of happiness (still haven’t beat it)

Nah. It was my first experience of the X360/PS3 gen, a completely open world in a fantasy setting, mouths moving during dialog, scenery. Was bretty gud

XIII and XIII-2 had great stories.
But 13-2 had the greatest ending in fiction. I couldn't sleep for a week after this, because it shattered my very naive worldview.

edge

That was my favorite game as a kid. Lately I've been playing breath of the wild and shit man I can't put it down. Sometimes when I'm playing some random awesome shit will happen and I'll get all excited like I did when I was a kid playing a new game. It's seriously amazing.

World of Warcraft and Counter Strike.
Made all my friends though those games, even real life ones.

DotA

It ruined my life.

Kerbal Space Program... it is not only fun, but you had to learn about rockets, physics and sich. Made me more interested in space exploration again.

Man the fuck up its just a game kid if your trash then stop playing before i cut your fingers off for missing a karthus ult

Got into reading poety after that then into theater cause of kain from defiance.

Halo 1

nah, it's ok, the fandom pretty much sucks infinitely

Same as OP

this

I forget what the fucking sun looked like.

my nigga

Agreed. Reason I got my diving licenses.
Nothing has had a bigger impact on my life than Bioshock.

The original was fantastic, but it was this one for me. Ran through it countless times on different difficulties and had a save that I fired up everytime I came home from school just to pick on Olga.

The Secret of Monkey Island is why I pursued programming. I doubt I would have went to college and made it out of the small rural town that I grew up in if it wasn't for that game.

XIII literally nothing happened. Unless you can elaborate further

Honestly?
Fallout 4. I have never spent so much time on a game. A disgusting amount of time.

The only reason I played this was because this was the only MGS game I had as a kid. When I played the others, I realized how shitty it was in comparison. Still, sweet final boss though.

Fucking love the series and all the YouTube theories on it and shit but most of the fanbase are cringey fucking neckbeard fedoralords

That's why you ignore the fanbase of all games.

B8

>t. A trap

fiesta online and ffx get all nostalgic and shit when I think about them

It made me a social outcast.
Worth.

Sauce?

>literally nothing happened
you NEED to read the Datalog if you want to understand XIII.
I know most people aren't into this. But I am, and that's why I like it.
Basically all the things that happened in XIII were made so by 1 of 2 gods:
Etro vs Lindzei

Lindzei was tasked to kill Etro, that's why he build the Cocoon to have it drop on the ground to kill a billion people at the same time, so Etro's gate would open.

Etro simply didn't want to be killed.

So every time there is some Deus Ex Machina that saves the protagonists somehow, it's one of the 2 God's intervening to lead fate to a route that will benefit them more. It's Literally a Deus Ex Machina.

Etro's plan was to have the Protagonists destroy The final boss without using Ragnarok, so they could use it to make the Crystal Pillar instead. And this is what happens.

Every time the protagonists talk about "fighting fate" or "friendship is magic" it's actually them failing to see the bigger picture.
So in the end, the Protagonists did archive NOTHING. They were just pawns in a game between gods.
That's why I liked it.

It's a game called Yakuyen that came out on the 3DO fookin' years ago. It was actually ported to the Sega Saturn but was only released in japan. It's basically Rock, paper scissors with a stupidly high difficulty levelk. If you use an emulator (SSF) there are ways to install action replay cheats so you always win

Pokemon emerald. My first pokemon game and still my favourite

Yea but sometimes the cringe gets too strong

motherfucker give the sauce right now

In all honesty, it's a fucking creepy game. All the models look uncomfortable as fuck, almost like they';re being forced to do this. Plus this girl is the only attractive one on the list

Was it just the one girl? How lewd did it get?

Tits and bums only. No full-frontal and awkward as fuck. Think there was about 10 models

Still pretty hot thanks for the info, was there actually many games like this made before censorship boards became a thing?

Not really on home consoles. The ERSB doesn;t really apply in japan, so they do wherever the fuck they want. There are probably a few other games like this out there somewhere, I found this one wia Gamesocietypimps. Apparently there;s a sequel as well

First Resident Evil I ever played.

Muhnigga.exe

Games that ruined your life.

how

Star Wars battle front renegade squadron for psp

Dynasty Warriors 3, Garry's mod, and CSGO

Halo got me into PC gaming, PC building and my interest in ambient music.

Such a hard choice. I'm a horror and fantasy fan. (To all the LoK fans, you are my bros.) I'll give it up to this. When I was little, the heartbear noise scared the shit out of me. My other choice was Silent Hill 2.

Thought i was playing a movie

what

Never played this one, but Modern Warfare 2 was great
Classic game, I started with RE 0 myself and loved REmake.
I tried to play it, but my copy glitched out and I got frustrated and never tried again. I loved KOTOR 1 though.
Underrated game. I loved this game as a kid on my PS2. It was great how it felt like a true successor to Rainbow Six
I started with Yellow and remember having a lot of fun times as a kid with friends with this game. We even had a link cable to battle with. Gen 2 is still my favorite though.

Honestly though, System Shock will have to be my entry. Really changed my perspective on games and made me realize how much hand holding goes on most games.

God I remember my high school library computers having this installed on them. On rainy days it was like a Quake Tournament during the lunch break.

Goldeneye for playing with friends

FF7, Diablo 1/2, Fallout 1/2 for playing alone. These were the games that really got me absorbed.

Final Fantasy VIII

Deus Ex. Before i played it i used to be really narrow minded when it came to gaming preferences. I could throw down a game just because i didn't like one single aspect of it, and at first it was the same for Deus Ex, i thought the gunplay felt horrible and the movement was clunky as fuck, but after a while away from it, i felt the game calling me, i had a sudden urge to play it, and after a while, it finally clicked, i realized the flaw in my logic. It wasn't just one good aspect that made it great, it was a mixture of not so great aspects that together made the game feel so wonderful.

after years of Sonic and 2d Mario, It made me feel like you could do anything in this game.