>Be me
>Meet a girl in university
>She's gorgeous and we have equal tastes
>Become friends
>We gout out, we share our thoughts and all that
>We also cuddle a lot when we are alone
>Everyone around me thinks she's my girlfriend
>Everyone also knows me as the "virgin guy who never had girfriend"
>To pretend Im not alone, starts telling to my family and some work friends shes my gf
>Everybody is happy for me
>I spend a lot of this with this girl
>I share my real situation with close friends
>They all tell me, she's obviously in love with me
>I start believing it
>Cuddles are more and more usual, we walk a couple of times with our hands grabbed
>I realize its obvious that she likes me
>Yesterday, I prepared a good date
>It was a fucking good time
>Finally tell her that I like her
>[Akward silence]
>Ohshit.jpg
>She downs her head and tell me she actually likes to be with me... as a friend
>What.jpg
>She says the classic "i dont want this to ruin our friendship"
>I told her Im ok with that
>Im back in home
>Just lay in bed and start thinking all the good times
>I want to cry but I cant
>I havent left my room since yesterday

I don't what the fuck I'm going to do and how I'm going to explain it to everybody...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GhCXAiNz9Jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill her

I would just continue the relationship as normal, tell people that you two decided to just be friends, and now you're looking for another gf.

OpP here
Acttually a good recomendation, I think I will do that, the thing its that I dont even want to seer or even chat with her right now

So don't chill with her right now, go to coldstone with some other friends and make sure you get notes from the lectures you missed today.

OP
Thank you user

>Befriending girls
friendzone is the only thing that awaits you, just don't waste your time on her and go meet with other friends

This is how you do it.

Put your fingers on her face
"Oh close you eye, you've got an eyelashe, let me grab it"

She close her eyes, and you kiss her.

I dont think this is worth it now

No, too late.

The one your looking for is looking for you too.
Its all practice till your thirty.
Being a friend is an important skill this is training.
Young women are fickle and will never respect a nice guy till they grow up and have perspective. Try not to take it personally.
You can never win with women, just try to lose a little less each day.

user, that was beatiful

Since you're going to be a FA anyway, you should rape her and tell her you'll kill her family if she doesn't let you keep raping her. You'll go to prison for it but at least you'll have gotten laid once (or maybe more) and will have memories to fap to.

Op here

Now... THIS is the Sup Forums I was expecting... Kek

Lmfao, i was about to post underage b& but, then i thought i remembered it said university. Checked and sure enough, youre this much of a faggot as a grown fucking man.

Yeah, its kinda gay but i wanted to share it, now go back to your trap thread or something

You implicated and expected way too much.
Like, already proclaiming you're in a relationship when you haven't come clear with her or had a kiss?!
This is really desperate/clingy behaviour that will get you nowhere - because women can sense the despairation and most of them will be turned off by it.

Not try to be condescending, though - as this is really common behaviour of guy aged 15-20, which boils down to them expecting the girl to owe them romance just for being a decent guy/friend.
Like - imagine how it is like to be a beautiful 18 year old girl.
If you're not really popular, you can have a hard time finding decent friends...
Women and women have problems being friends, well, because they're heinous snakes to each other - especially when one is good looking.
And if you befriend a man/boy and be nice to him, he will get confused and try to fuck you.
This must be really frustrating - she does not want to fuck everybody who is friendly with her...

If you are feeling lonely without her then maybe the friend option is a good pick. Like honestly, if it's going to be close to what you had before then maybe it's not so bad? She could probably even give you lots of good tips on getting a girlfriend. For the people you told that she's your gf, just tell them it was better for you two to be friends instead. Fuck the nerds that call you cuck etc. Having female friends is really nice. If someone else ever brings up that you were "together", tell her at the start you just kind of assumed you guys were close to being a thing. If she wants to be your firned she should also be able to handle you being honest and telling her stuff like that

Additionally, if your dates won't do the trick and you have to accept, that she just will be your friend... Try to appreciate your friendship for what it is.

AND - try to clear your head and get to know at least one girl more. And try to be a little more bold with her. Like, going on dates and not the friend-stuff from the get-go...

This may be hard, but - either you will see that you were too clingy with the first one, and there are other great options. Or the first one will make up her mind, confronted with the option that you will not be single forever - what you won't be...

Dont feel bad u tried and thats all you can do. I cant even do that im in the middle of a 3 year friendship like that and still havent told her how i feel. Im pathetic and its way too late now.

Something similar happend to me mont ago... I know how u feel man... and its bad that this shit happens

BTW: dont be a pussy and tell her that you like her more than a friend a u want to be more than a friends. This didnot work for me but u can always try it.

send her this youtube.com/watch?v=GhCXAiNz9Jo

this is definitely the best reccomendation. you became attached to her and she probably feels attached to you too, but she doesn't want to commit with you because she is unfortunately too much of a whore and really just using as a step stool to meet other guys because "she thinks she deserves better than you". dump the slag and go find a chubby/fat or less attractive bitch to put your dick in. watch her position change from just wanting to "be friends" to being a jealous cunt.

if she wants to be "just friends" just give her what she "asked for" and spend less time with her. don't treat her like your girlfriend so she can feel what your absence is like. and if she does not reciprocate then just move the fuck on she just isnt worth your time unfortunately. its the only way..

"Treat a 4 like a 6 and she'll be greatful"

First, cancel her backstage passes to your life. She's not on board for a serious relationship, then don't treat her any better/worse than a bro.

Second, get into more social groups, and go by yourself/ another you're interested in. Get out there and make friends. If she catches wind if an event, go, but flirt with others. You're after a GF, remember.

Third, if she bugs you about other girls/flirting/not giving her attention, call her out and be real. Put it simply, this is not what you are, you two are friends. If she pushes, ghost her, that type of behavior is toxic anyway.

Lastly, go out and do you my man. Always ask yourself when this happens, if she was a man, is she cool enough/ interesting enough to hang out with? If the answer is no, it will become much easier to actually be friends with girls, and let the one you're chasing, that don't want you, go.