Why do you hate black people? What have they ever done to you?

Why do you hate black people? What have they ever done to you?

stole my Buzz lightyear toy when I was 4, been with the Klan since that day.

When I was 4, some older black kids at a Christmas party for kids offered me a stick of chewing gum. I pulled it out of the pack that was held out to me and it snapped down on my finger. I started crying and the niggers bursted out laughing!

I have hated niggers ever since. With that said, I don't think all black people are niggers, just most of them. While whites outnumber white trash probably 10:1 in America, with blacks, it is the opposite. Niggers always outbreed black people with any class whatsoever.

for the same reason jews hate whites

Explain.

Niggers are not civilized and care only about themselves.

Because most of them are dumb yet they want to be treated the same way as a normal functioning human.

niggers, jews, chinks & gooks are jealous of whites because whites are a superior race

That doesn't make sense. I can see why blacks etc. would hate whites. But why would whites hate blacks, by that logic? If whites are superior, shouldn't they feel sorry for niggers? After all, if people had a choice, no would would choose to be a nigger.

is brittany venti really half black?

ruin everything they touch and blame it on oppression and while making up only 10%of population they commit the vast majority of all crime

We don't. And I have blond hair and hazel eyes and pale as can be

I thought everyone knew that.

Because they lack personal responsibility and blame others for their shortcomings.

Again, shouldn't whites pity nignogs, if anything? No one chose to be born a violent chimp.

they have all the advantages and still can't get out of the hood

white hatred is a response to black hate

why should we let them into our societies give me a good reason. one of my favorite quotes is "i do not see why man should not be a cruel as nature"

I don't hate black people. I hate niggers. Some of the best people I know both personally and professionally are black people. Niggers are leeches and degenerates.

I live in a neighborhood that was quiet, safe and clean.
About 6 years ago several shipments of niggers got dropped off down the street and got housed in commieblocks where mostly old people lived before.

Now this area is packed with crime, you can not go out after dark without a very real chance you'll get mugged or beaten by a gang.
The local store had to close since they got robbed several times a year and you can no longer park on the street without getting your car stolen/ruined.

So yes I hate black people. They are nothing but animals who can't follow laws or rules, they have no social skills besides screaming like retarded apes and I'd be happy if all of them died.

All niggers are black, not all blacks are niggers.

This guy gets it

To clarify my own position, I basically feel about niggers how I feel about cockroaches: they disgust me and I think the appropriate response to dealing with an infestation is killing them without mercy. But that's more based on a logical fear that they will reproduce and destroy the neighborhood or home that they are infesting. However, if you want to get technical, I can't really describe this as hatred. Hatred is a profound emotional response and I just don't feel hatred so much as disgust. In short, I don't hate a nignog any more than I hate a cockroach (even though both should almost always be destroyed on sight).

Still, there's a part of me that almost pities cockroaches. If they could have chosen to be beautiful butterflies, maybe that's what they would have been. But they just couldn't be that; nature had its own plans in store for them.

>white hatred is a response to black hate
Well, that at least makes sense. But then again, not every black hates whites.

>Hatred is a profound emotional response and I just don't feel hatred so much as disgust. In short, I don't hate a nignog any more than I hate a cockroach (even though both should almost always be destroyed on sight).
I probably could have worded that a bit better. To summarize my position on the matter, hatred is an emotion I reserve for humans. Niggers don't elicit hatred because they just aren't on that level.

They hate us, we hate them - simple.

>Why do you hate black people?
>What have they ever done to you?
1. AIDS
2. AIDS

>I'm a loser who hates blacks because they did something to me that even whites do all the time

This'll probably apply to the rest of the thread

didn't say i hate them just can't feel pity for them as they have every advantage and still can't make it at an honest life.

Every year I get older I start disliking the left more and more. Once you guys start paying taxes you'll realize why since most of you haven't even had jobs yet. Most black people are left and like to vote for the same people that enslaved them. They claim "OH PARTY SWAP PARTY SWAP REPUBLICANS WERE DEMOCRATS" But fail to mention that they swapped back and republicans voted in that nifty civil rights act. I hate them simply for this reason, they're a people who cling to history and blames their problems on the white man for enslaving them when they were sold to white people by THEIR BLACK ANCESTORS WHO ENSLAVED THEM FIRST and just fail to accept that their black ancestors began the slave trade. They have no basic concept of economics because they refuse to learn about it simply because they don't have to because of government handouts. They genuinely love being violent victims because they can get away with it. They have no integrity and the black people who do have some form of dignity and realize it's 2017 and not the 1950's anymore are outed as an Uncle Tom, which makes absolutely no sense because those "Uncle Toms" are better off in life than a lot of the white people their black brothers and sisters cling to hate on.

tl;dr

Violent victims who hate truth.

Niggers do not matter.

>I don't think all black people are niggers, just most of them.
sounds like what a nigger lover would say

Nothing. I just enjoy the sense of belonging I get when I join in nigger hate threads. I don't want to feel this loneliness any more.

SICK of seeing them on the news EVERY morning...robbing ,shooting, fuckin shit up ENOUGH!