Why didn't she get criticized for cultural appropriation?

Why didn't she get criticized for cultural appropriation?

She owns all the journalists and can decide to remove youtube videos.

She did. I remember Earl Sweatshirt calling her out on it.

Earl Sweatshirt called it "harmful"

>cultural appropriation
ahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This. She's creeping towards world domination, and nobody is trying to stop her.

I hope they make a giant statue of her so I can sniff her feet whenever I want

>he genuinely thinks Taylor fucking Swift is going to dominate the world

are you retarded or just pretending to be retarded

The Jewel of Nashville can do no wrong

This!

If Trump can become president so can Swift.

I would honestly love a taytay dictatorship

Why don't you take your shitty bait to Sup Forums?

wew
What would her policies be?

All the boys get cockcages.

go on

I could live under Tay

I do not understand the hype this basic pop star gets on this board. What gives?

Waifuists.

95% is ironic shitposting even if they don't admit it. I wouldn't worry too much

She just got my vote.

>Why didn't she get criticized for cultural appropriation?
She did. However, she was smart enough to not give into them.

I hope so, user.

it used to be that way, i know because i did that. but now these threads are full of unironic waifufags

It's always either BRAAAAAP posting or fags talking about her feet.
What's the fucking point? Her music is the blandest shit on the planet, even her recent shit. I don't get the obsession. It's pathetic.

Besides Bork, I don't think there's a more fuckable woman in pop

people posted ironically and the weirdos started opening up, thinking it was now acceptable for their fetishes and waifus to be discussed
it was a meme that went too far
at this point there's no going back

seize the means of music distribution

It's reaching the levels of furfags now. Same with Grimesniggers shoving her mug into everything.
They're literally the furfags of Sup Forums.

Fact

>Our future won’t be too different. When you buy flatpack furniture, the little instruction booklet will, as a matter of course, show Taylor Swift (in a retro halterneck polka-dot dress) correctly assembling your crappy nightstand. You’ll soon get used to her constant presence in TV ads: loveable-loser-husband-Taylor Swift surprising bitchy-wife-Taylor Swift and the Taylor Swift kids with some surprisingly edible boil-in-the-bag rice; Taylor Swift finally plucking up the courage to ask Taylor Swift out on a date, once she’s gobbled up some extra-minty chewing gum; black and white footage of Taylor Swift falling off a ladder at work as dedicated-lawyer-Taylor Swift reads out the toll-free number. A few things might jar at first: North Korean Ambassador Taylor Swift’s furious speech at the United Nations, or the first blurry security footage of a greasy-haired and trenchcoated Taylor Swift carrying out grisly gun massacre in a Minneapolis mall – but after a while, you’ll find it hard to remember how things could ever have existed before. After all, it’s impossible to think outside of language.

neo-liberal "slay queen" politics