Need some medical help

Need some medical help
>be me
>2 weeks ago bang new chick
>says shes a virgin, probably true
>blowjob, sex, no protection. yum
>3 days later i get small red dots (not lumps) on the underside of my foreskin and on the tip of my dick (top two red highlighted locations)
> about 3 days ago that dissapeared
> now i have a random spot, fairly painful when touched under my pubes

what the fuck have i got

Probably HPV

Explain?

Google it, you lazy nigger.

ingrown hair

I did but some people say it might just be scabbies and whatnot, people with my symptoms often dont find what they have. I will visit an STI clinic or something at some point.

Ingrown hair is slightly helpful but doesnt explain the small flat red dots on my chap

Just take a shower, wash with soap that is sensitive skin friendly. It looks more like irritation than an STD.

Lots of things in vaginas that can screw with your skin.

This is what I read but I just wanted some more opinions. I am worried that the first reply of HPV might be right.

I do believe she was a virgin but this is still concerning to me lol

Go get chek'd nigger

But thats daunting as fuck
Some paki doc is going to be staring right down my snake eye telling me im fucked i dont want that i would rather you lot do it

>blowjob, sex, no protection
>no protection

>what the fuck have i got

a small penis

Well would you prefer I slap on a nice latex flavoured cock shield for her to suck on?

If you can tell me how to expand I will do it

If you can tell me how to expand I will do it

pour gasoline over it and light it on fire. it'll hurt a tiny bit but when the black scabs fall off the new penis under it will be bigger!

Did the sex last a long time? If so you may have some chaffing and the dots may have always been there but are just noticeable now due to redness from irritated skin. Did she fuck like a virgin? If not she probably wasn't one and if she lied she may have something that she is embarrassed about/doesn't want you to know she got it from her

>she got it from her
You* got it from her

You might be overreacting, could just be an ingrown hair and you stresses too much

Oh no, I am not a sexually lucky guy, I struggle to get it up, I have PPP and I cum too quickly. Like honestly not more than 30 seconds each time, I fucked her so I couldnt tell if she was or wasnt a virgin but whenever she tries to ride me its clear she has no fucking clue what shes doing, and her blow jobs are kind of toothy

The hair is understandable but the dots on the dick are a cause for some concern at least right? Especially since it was like 3 days affter I fucked her

I see, well I don't know. Sometimes things appear and disappear and are caused by nothing, maybe it's one of those cases. See your doctor and show him your willy

It could be the fact that when I did her, I didnt bother washing my chap. And then I fucked her again the same morning, and didnt wash or anything. I have fucked her since twice and no red dots or anything, becuaase I had washed my dick

Ever get up close yo her pussy and notice the same on her?

You would know if she was a virgin. If you're not sure, then she definitely wasn't one. Go get a check up asap.

Sounds like blantis user, I got it once from a chick basically the doc said the girl had a highlhighly acidic diet and her ph in her vag was higher than normal. Also coulda be yeast. Chick has either crazy diet or bad hygiene bro. Use a rubber next time. It'll go away on it's own. I'm the mean time get some cortizone cream and out it on your dick.